I'm The Alpha

By shruthii

"I don't want you to mark me" I said quickly. "Why?" he asked me, his tone seemed calm but i knew he was far... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 41

278K 8.8K 996
By shruthii

Hi people…. I’m Back:D

Here is chapter 41 for you all:D. This chapter is dedicated to @Klippingqueen :D

And a very jobless Shruthi did that cover>>>>

**********

“The moon is a loyal
companion.
It never leaves. It’s always
there, watching, steadfast,
knowing us in our light and
dark moments, changing forever just
as we do. Every day it’s a different
version of itself. Sometimes weak and
wan, sometimes strong and full of
light. The moon understands what it
means to be human.
Uncertain. Alone. Cratered by
imperfections.”
― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

TEMPLAR P.O.V

I looked at Jan and nodded once. She ran towards Felix with full speed. He was prepared for her and so using his hands he shoved her hard sending her flying backwards however Jan managed to land on her feet.

When Felix was shoving Jan I ran towards him and then kneed him on the chest. He crashed against the wall and then and I used that opportunity and caught his hair in a fist and pushed him hard against the cell gate.

There was a loud noise when his head collided with the Iron Gate that bent slightly with the force I used.

This was the moment I was waiting for all these years because I still remember the way he had banged me against the wall holding my hair, six years ago.

I smirked at that. It feels great when you get your revenge. “Finally” I breathed out.

He growled at me.

What happened next was something I wasn’t prepared for.

He punched me in the stomach and that sent me crashing to a nearby wall. I literally felt my stomach getting crumpled, and trust me that hurts like bitch.

There was a loud ferocious growl and I saw Rett had already shifted into his wolf.  Everyone present except me, Jan and Felix had shifted into their wolves.

I could see foam in the corner of Rett’s mouth when he gave a thunderous growl that shook the ground beneath me. I knew Rett could kill Felix within second but I wanted to do it on my own.

That is why I lunged at Felix when he was busy staring at Rett’s wolf. I punched his jaws and he took a step back. Jan who was standing behind Felix kicked him in the back.

I caught his neck and cornered him to a nearby wall. He then tried to hit my thighs but before that I pressed the heel of my boots on his feet.

The snarl that came from his mouth was worth it.

I kneed him in the groin twice and he fell on the ground.

There was a whimper of pain from him so I just stood near him and watched him cry in pain. But what I didn’t know was that the bastard was pretending to be in so much pain because he elbowed my thighs twice and that force me to bend down.

I won’t lie; it really did hurt a lot when he did that.

Holding my neck he shoved me hard to a nearby wall that collapsed with the force he used. Bricks went flying everywhere and few of them even fell on me.

Thinking about throwing a brick on someone is fun but that is where it stops, only thinking. You shouldn’t actually experience it falling on your head. Felix however didn’t seem to be bothered about the bricks.

His hold on my neck was extremely tight that left me gasping for air. His claws were digging my skin and I would be lucky to be able to talk again. Instead of trying to loosen his hold on my neck, I clawed his arms roughly. He pulled away because it hurt him.

“A she-wolf in heat, I have never had that before” he said leaning closer to me. His disgusting breath was fanning my face making my wolf growl. How the hell did he know?

Felix was pulled back all of a sudden and I saw Rett’s wolf holding Felix’s legs in between his jaws.

He would have done some serious damage to me if Rett didn’t come to help me.

Felix yelped in pain when Rett bit his leg.

“Don’t” I yelled loudly when I could find my voice. “This is between me and him” I said but Rett didn’t let go of Felix’s leg.

Using another leg Felix was trying to kick Rett’s muzzle but it was a weak move.

“Rett” I growled loudly and he sunk his teeth deeper. I wonder why leg isn’t broken by now.

I couldn’t watch it more and so I went and tried to push Rett away. Rett just dropped Felix’s hold from his jaws and stepped away.

Rett’s black wolf stared at me for few seconds then turned his dark head and looked away.

Looking at Felix’s leg I had a sudden urge to puke because it was filled with blood. But what surprised me more was that it was already healing.

Felix who was lying on his stomach and whimpering in pain kneeled on the ground. I saw Jan running and coming to attack Felix but before she could attack Felix caught her by the arms and threw her to the nearby wall bringing it down with her.

“Jan” I screamed and in that moment my wolf wanted to take control but with great difficulty I managed to suppress her. I couldn’t bring her out because then I wouldn’t know when to stop.

Watching my best friend being thrown to a nearby wall with so much force made my blood boil.

The next minute Felix was on the ground and being attacked by Terence. He was trying to hit Terence’s tanned wolf but Terence bit his neck deeply. “Terence. Go see Jan” I said and that snapped Terence out because he ran towards where Jan was.

I kicked Felix hard in the stomach, once, twice, thrice and then the fourth time I kicked his side so hard that he was pushed towards the prison wall crumbling it in the process. He slumped hard against a trunk of a tree and fell on the ground in a thud.

I ran after him and jumped high in the air so that I landed on my knees against his chest. With the force I landed on him I brought few dead leaves and dust flying everywhere.

Rolling off him I stood up, “What are you so proud of?” I snarled at him and then landed my feet harshly on his groin.

He caught ‘it’ and cried in pain. He then used a very abusive word on me and then I kicked him in the groin again and again.

Fucking bastard.

I then placed my legs on his throat. He tried to push me away but I just rubbed it more against his neck.

“You wanted to know why I kept you alive right.” I asked him and then he stared at me for a few seconds. “I wanted to show you how much your “chief” cares for you” I said through gritted teeth. “The sun has already set and he is able to shift.”

He stopped trying to push me off him and just stared at me.

“If anyone in my pack had been kidnapped, I would have done anything to save them. But where is your chief?” I asked and he just blinked a few times. I knew he was trying to understand my words.

“He doesn’t deserve your loyalty” I said and loosened my hold on his neck. Felix was lying on the ground and looked like someone had knocked the life out of him.

I knew he realized now that Glen didn’t care for him. He realized his mistake but it was too late. His face had a look of wounded and treachery in it.

I closed my eyes and all I could hear was the screams of the girls who I knew where hurt by Felix. When I opened my eyes I was shaking with anger.

How much had he hurt those girls? Why should I feel pity for him? He is a monster and a monster like him doesn’t deserve to live.

I was fighting my wolf who was trying to take control over me.

Rett’s wolf was standing behind and watching me. I knew the moment Felix would attack me Rett would lunge at him.

I saw Felix, who looked very exhausted and too tired to fight. I caught his shoulders and forced him to kneel down on the ground. He looked weak.

“Fight you coward” I said to Felix but there was blood on his lashes and brows. There was blood everywhere in his body.

His blood.

I wanted that blood spilled on the ground.

Felix was trying hard to keep his eyes open. His wounds weren’t healing either.

“I have planned so much for this. I wanted to see you suffer. Fight back” I screamed and kicked him but he just fell on the ground.

He was opening and closing his eyes continuously.

“I wanted to give you slow and torturous death. I want you to feel pain” I said and again kicked him in the groin but he just whined slowly.

I had only one knife now, all my other knives were in my jacket pocket and I have no idea where it is.

Holding him by the shoulder, I forced him to kneel down in front of me. Removing my knife from my back pocket I stabbed him continuously on his neck a few times. He was lying lifeless in the ground and that got me frustrated.

I screamed loudly again and again. I threw the blood filled knife against a nearby tree.

The last time I had screamed like this was when June had died. I wanted him to feel pain but it wasn’t working now. He was dead.

I was shaking with anger and then went and shoved a tree hard until it fell on the ground.

I was kicking the tree, slashing it branches away because I couldn’t fight Felix.

I wanted blood. Everyone’s blood.

My wolf was taking control over me. If I lost control to her then I would attack everyone.

Suddenly two strong hands held me from behind. The electricity coursing from the touch was soothing me but still I was fighting my wolf who wanted to have a fair game with Felix.

Rett had caught both my arms in with one hand and the other was wrapped around my waist.

My claws were out when I was ripping the branches, I tried attacking Rett with it but his hold on me was very tight. He wasn’t letting me go.

“Shh….” He whispered softly in my ears that husky voice sent shivers down my spine.

I was jumping but his hold on my waist never loosened. Neither growling nor snarling helped me.

Rett was nestling his nose near my neck and that calmed me somewhat. My breathing was ragged but Rett’s scent around me was slowly bringing me back to normal.

My wolf was settled and then I blinked a few times continuously.

Rett slowly and carefully loosened his hold on me.

“You are okay” he whispered near my ears.

I turned and looked at Jan who was staring at me with glassy eyes. Her brown hair had little white powder in it from the fall other than that she looked fine.

Keith, Ben, Egan, Terence were all in their wolf form.

Everyone was silent and staring at me. They were waiting for my command.

I looked at Felix who was lying flaccid on the ground.

“Do whatever you want” I said to all the wolves there and walked away. I heard sounds of growling and snarling and knew Felix’s body was torn apart.

I didn’t turn and watched them killing him.

One more to go. One last one to go.

I ran towards the ocean and went for a swim to cool myself. My dress had drops of blood in it. My stomach hurt a little.

I swam inside the water and felt relaxed. All my nerves were calming down. The water really makes me feel better.

I swam for almost half an hour before going and sitting in the rock in my usual lotus position.

Closing my eyes I started taking deep breaths.

“I killed him” I said to the goddess. I was standing next to her chariot this time. She was sitting in her chariot with bright light emitting from her.

She didn’t reply so I spoke again, “Thank-you” I said to her and I could hear her chuckle. I wanted to Thank her for warning me in advance.

“You don’t have to say thank-you” she said softly. “It’s a mother’s duty to protect her child. After all I was the one who sent you to live this life” she said to me in that soft voice of hers.

“I am honored to serve you, mother” I said and leant on the ground with one knee.

 This was the first time I called the moon goddess my mother. I had never called her that before when I was with her. I slowly lowered my head and looked down.

“This is your war to fight” she said to me and I looked up only to see bright light not her face. “Protect your kind and then teach everyone the greatness of following the right path in their life.”

“Not everyone wishes to follow the right path” I said to her recalling the betrayal I had gotten from my own pack.

“There are only two reasons for a person to betray. Either they are avaricious or they are vulnerable” the goddess said and I blinked and tried to process her words.

“Avaricious?” I said and tried to put the word greedy and the person who betrayed me together. It just didn’t match.

“Vulnerable?” I said and it didn’t match either. “I don’t think vulnerable either” I said to the goddess confused.

“You know how a person becomes vulnerable.”  The goddess said and I nodded slowly.

“When there are emotions” I said. “It’s obvious they want to protect someone” I said and tried to figure out the person who betrayed me.

“Then find it out my child” she said and then I opened my eyes.

I blinked my eyes continuously to get adjusted to the view around me. While I sat on the meditation the sky was purple and now it was dark with millions of stars and the beautiful bright moon in it.

“She is awake” someone said and I looked below to see Sam and Egan standing in the middle of the water looking at me. Only their head and shoulders were above the surface of the water.

“I was not sleeping” I said rolling my eyes. I was talking with my mother, granted that the conversation took place in my mind in a totally different world.

“What were you doing?” Egan asked me curiously.

“I… why?” I asked them all of a sudden. Why do they want to know?

“Umm… we splashed water on you a few times but it didn’t even touch you” Sam said guiltily and I smirked at him.

“Try again” I said to him and he eyed me suspiciously. I blinked a few times to look innocent and he bought that look immediately because he tried splashing water on me again.

I meant the word tried because when he was about to splish-splash the water on me, I controlled it with my mind and made it squelch all over him.

“What the hell?” he screeched while I and Egan chuckled.

“Why are you both here?” I asked them when I stood on the rock.

“Rett asked us to look for you” Sam muttered glaring at me. Using my mind I controlled the waves which hit his back hardly. He was inside the water for a few seconds and when he came out to the surface he was gasping for air.

I did feel guilty of doing that because unlike me he couldn’t breathe inside water.

“Don’t mess with her especially when you are close to the water” I heard Everett saying and I saw him walking towards the rock. He was shirtless.

I dived into the ocean and in a minute was standing in front of Everett. The water was cold but I never felt the coldness when I was swimming earlier.

He was shamelessly staring at my chest and it sent a shiver through my whole body. I was still wearing the same white shirt I wore in the morning but it was all soaked and sticking to my body since I was in the water.

His gaze was lustful and that brought memories of today afternoon before we were rudely interrupted by Felix’s appearance.

I cleared my throat and then his pacific blue eyes met mine “What did you do with the dead body?” I asked Everett and was praying that he wouldn’t notice the nervousness in my voice.

“It’s for the vultures” he said and shrugged. Wrapping an arm around my waist he pulled me closer to himself and lowered his head to kiss me but before he could do that I leant backwards and went inside the ocean.

I swam with inhumane speed and raised my head to the surface when I was far away from all of them.

“How about a competition?” I asked them grinning knowing all too well that I am going to win it.

The idiots didn’t agree to the race because they thought I will cheat in the race. Yes I will, but still they ruined all the fun for me. I got angry and stormed out of there directly to the pack house.

I wanted to see Jan and pushed open her room’s door which I immediately regretted. Jumping I turned so that I was facing the door.

“Shit! I am so sorry” I said closing my eyes and covering my face with my hands even though I had my back towards them.

It is very embarrassing when you walk in on your best friend and brother making out. “I’ll just go” I mumbled still covering my face.

“We are decent” I heard Jan say breathlessly.

I removed my hands from my face but still didn’t turn to look at them. “No… I am, um I’m sorry. I’ll go. You can contin… I’ll leave” I said and walked out from there.

“Stupid, stupid, stupid Templar” I muttered to myself.

“Tem” Jan called out nervously and I turned to face her. She was wearing a dark purple color tank top with denim shorts. She smelled…. Different. I realized that Jan was in heat just like me. Her scent was strong.

She was biting her bottom lips nervously and her whole face was burning red. I was embarrassed myself.

“I am sorry” I said smiling sheepishly.

“Did you want something?” she asked me. Did i? Why did I come here?

“No…. I just….  No, I am sorry” I said and turned to walk away. I took three steps and paused and looked back. “Uh… Jan” I called her again seriously.

“Yeah?” she asked me.

“I want to be the godmother if you know.....” I said teasing her and giggled when she turned bright red.

“Our friendship is officially broken” I heard Jan saying and I burst out laughing.

I ran towards our house smiling to myself.

*****

Hope you all liked it:D

I know this was a bit short and nothing much happened but such chapters are necessary for the story to flow smoothly….. Next update on 12th:D

The usual mantra- vote, comment and follow:D

Thank you:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
683K 21.3K 55
"Go ahead, kill me," she dared. "And why would I do that?" he stalked closer, a glint in his dark eyes. "Why not? Isn't that what you came here for?"...
21.2M 732K 40
Highest Ranking: #1 in Werewolf Watty's 2015 Winner: Talk of the Town 11/23/15 "Literally the best werewolf book I've ever read." -@itsroma "*rereads...
1M 26.9K 46
"I'm not good enough for you." I say to him. He looks at me and wipes the tears from my cheeks. "You're more than enough for me." I start to shake my...