Miss Me ?

By HgLifeYolo

"I love you" I frowned " If you loved me you wouldn't be leaving me" "I'll miss you" I sighed,,"No You will... More

prologue
1 "Broken Hearts & Falling Apart"
2 "The Past, bites you in the-"
3 "Love Battlefeild"
4 "Blast from not so distant past"
5 "Mysytery Man is back again (1)"
6 "Mystery Man is back again (2)"
7 "Stuck in the Middle"
8 "Old Mistakes & Old Friends"
9 " Worst Night of my Life".
10 "What are Besties For"
11 "That..Was Unexpected"
12 "Bad Luck bites me"
14 "Better"
15 "Not so Perfect Day"
16 "Knight in Armor"
17 "Nights out, Teens up"
18 "the weirdest day"
19 " Normal days fade away".
20 "The Night of Nights".

13 "I will Survive"

8 1 0
By HgLifeYolo

Ariel P.O.V

I slowly moved around, my breath hitching as I heard the slow and steady beeping of the machine next to me.

I moved a finger, lifting it slowly and putting it back down, the weight on my finger was heavy.

What the heck had happend?!

I turn my head over feeling a sharp pain move down my side,I wanted to take in my surroundings which are noticeably a hospital room, someone was sitting next to me with their hands covering their eyes.

I looked at the person sitting in the seat next to me a lot more closely and nearly yelled, I smiled as best I could , "Mom"?

"Oh my! Sweetie youre awake"!! She said jumping up to call a doctor, I could see her speaking on the phone excitedly, smiling and glancing over at me.

I moved my mouth to speak but my words just croaked my throat was extremly dry, it felt like I haven't had water in years, well that's probably over dramatic I'd say months.

" What happend"? I managed to get out, as I slowly turned my head in another direction.

"You don't remember"? She asked a worried expression growing onto her face, I mean I could try to remember.

I closed my eyes, sighing as I tried to think about what happened last.

" Im serious Jack leave me alone"

"Baby,please"

These are the only words I can remember, I guess I blacked out.

"Uhm, not most of it". I spoke as I looked at her expression change, then back to a pity one.

"You got hit by a car sweetie you have a broken arm, a sprang in your ankle, and a rip in your rib cage but only a slight one don't worry".

My breath hitched for the second time today, what- how am I- Am I ever going to get better now?

"Mom, how long would it take for me to heal"? I asked now forcing myself to lay straight, too scared to pull myself up.

"About 3 months to a year". she said I sighed and continued looking at the ceiling, she says it like that'll be in no time.

"Physical therapy needs to be taken also". She spoke, as she made her way back to her seat that she's left unaccompanied since I woke.

"Have any of my friends came to see me"? I asked with a still groggy voice, I can't believe my mom would've let them see me like this especially Paula.

"Well of course sweety but they couldn't come in then because only family could you, you were under immidate and strict supervision."

"Do you think I would be able to see them now"? I questioned, they have already seen me in this worrisome state, hopefully they could make me happier.

"Sure, i'll go tell them to come in".

She smiled at me and then got up to walk out, a few minutes later in walked Paula and Jack Johnson.

"Hey you guys". I spoke groggily sadly, but I pulled on my best smile.

"Hey, I'm so happy you're okay"! As soon as the words left Paula's lips she smiled and gave me the softest of hugs.

If that's what you'd even call it.

"Yeah me too, Jack hasn't been the same". He spoke, as he sat down in the chair my mom was sitting in when I woke.

"By that you mean"?

"I'm sorry I mean, he's been in his room most of the time he thinks that all of this is his fault, he thinks if he wouldn't have made you so mad you'd still be okay".

"Is he here"? I asked forcing my self to sit up a little, and then slowly lowering myself back down, I can't move to quickly just yet.

"Yes, because I told him he needed to come".

I laughed at Jack's words with those two you could never tell who ran who?

"Okay id love to talk to him now".

I smiled at the both of them, they did miss me as much as Jack but I rarely knew what happened to me, maybe Jack could refresh me on a couple of details.

I need someone who was with me when it happened to give away some clues so that I could get a full idea.

A few mimutes after they left an exhausted looking jack walked in, his face seemed completely devoid of any of his joyful colors.

His movements were silent, and his footsteps bearly audible. Jack never looked up after he entered the room, it seemed like he didn't want to see me at all.

"Jack"?

"Ariel"?

As he spoke he slowly looked up, almost as if we were in one of those romantic movies, a small smile sat on his face but went away as quickly as the tide when it's raining.

I took in his appearance his hair was shuffled into many places, and he had small dark circles around his eyes.

It made me sad to see him not in his natural state, so when he started to talk it nearly scared the crap out of me.

"Im..Im so sorry ariel, I was a jerk".

I sighed, they told me he was blaming himself but I imagined that he was no longer doing that.

" Its not your fault".

I winced as I turned my head to face him, I wanted him to see that I wasn't angry at him at all it wasn't like he pushed me into the front of the car?

"But it is I caused this, if I didnt make you so mad and didn't ask you questions to run you away--"

I rolled my eyes as I stopped myself from yelling at him, he didn't understand.

"Jack this is not your fault its mine".

"I was overdramatic on my behalf , you just tried to calm me down".

It's like as soon as I seen him standing there, I could remember every detail of that night, it came back in sections each leading up to that painful moment.

" I don't know ariel I was so scared I didn't know if you'd be okay".

His voice almost cut off, I could tell he wiped a tear but he tried to hide it from me. He was trying so hard to keep it in and he keeps bullying himself over it.

" I pictured my life without you and that was the hardest thing to ever imagine, I was so miserable and i'm supposed to be protecting you but instead I'm the reason that you got hurt".

It was as if his body went limp, he fell to the ground onto his knees,it seemed as though now he could let it all out in the confinement's of a hospital room.

He had small sobs, but they were equally as painful to hear, I could hear his breath hitching as he held back his tears.

"Jack".

I spoke then I stopped, what he said was honestly everything that I needed to hear, he let me know he cared and that he was sorry in any and every way, I couldn't find an argument even if I tried.

Jack looked up at me with puffy red eyes, me showing up a soft smile to make him feel better.

He was watching me as I just sat there, I mean I did just call his name but it seemed no other words were ready to come out yet.

"Uhm.. Thank you for coming and talking to me and apologizing".

I turned my head stiffly to look out the window, I know the next part I say would give off some kind of reaction that I'm not willing to see.

"But, I feel like I really need rest now".

I sighed which caused immediate pain to move to my chest, causing my eyes to water.

I'm really trying to hold it together so that I wouldn't make Jack think worst of himself, but with every move and every word I spoke pain shot through my body like an adrenaline rush.

I can only imagine how he looked at the moment, wearing a hurt expression on his face that I hated.

"No".

My eyes shot wide as soon as the words left his mouth, I fixed up my composure and prepared myself to turn and look over at him.

"No"?

When the word came out my voice sounded even more groggily than it did before, if someone would bring me some water that would honestly be the best thing ever.

"No, you can't push me away ever sense you've been in here I've cried about you, and I'm not leaving you".

I rolled my eyes, surprisingly I could do that without the feeling of extreme pain.

"Why stay for me when I pushed you away"?

I spoke once again, a tear streamed down my face, if they could up the dosage of drugs in this room it would be a much better experience for me than it is now.

It's almost like I'm trapped in a room having to hear everything Jack has been dying to tell me, he's being sure not to leave a single detail out about how he feels.

"Because Ariel, I Love You and I've loved you for a while now and just like the first time I said I loved you I said forever and always".

He walked over to me and, bent down placing his knees on the ground.

I looked down at him, I couldn't understand why he would move where he did knowing that I could barely move and all.

He tilted up my chin, not far enough to cause me pain but enough to make me wince a little, he was pulling a small smile onto his lips at the sight of my face.

He looked me right into my eyes and then he said,

"And I meant that".

He wiped a small tear that had rolled down my face earlier, and smiled at little at me as he did.

I was about to give a snide remark to make this moment less cheesy, but I was interrupted by the door swinging open.

The doctor then walked in.

"Sorry am I interupting something"? She sighed as she pointed at the door, "I'll just be out there..uh five minutes".

When she was completely gone, I had already prepared the words I was going to tell jack.

"I love you too".

I used all the force in my body to try to pull up and give him a hug but it was to painful, he leaned down and hugged me so lightly I couldn't even tell where his hands were.

" I know and you've never stopped loving me".

When he pulled away from the hug, I slowly rested myself back a little, and he smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes at the remark he had to add in, he always ruins the moment without even realizing it.

"You are something jack glinsky".

I shook my head in his direction, more like shook my head once but anyway, he smiled as he eased up his eyebrow.

" Am I not galaxy anymore" ?

I shook my head, and laughed a little.

"Of course you are".

"So what does this mean for us "?

I thought about it, that was a good choice of wording. Now that we have this all out and in the open, what did this mean for us?

I'm not sure if I'm truly willing to give him a second chance just yet, I do need to focus and take care of myself and focus on my well being.

"That we are- were just going to be really good friends, which means we won't be ignoring one another like always".

I laughed a little to lighten the sad words I just spoken according to Jack, but he smiled back in return.

"Not for long".

"By that you mean"?

" We can be friends but not for long because you know we need eachother".

"Whatever you say".

I smiled as I laughed at the thought, seems like I won't be saying miss me anything soon, but jack seems to be pretty close to doing it.

Jack soon had to leave the room due to the doctor exposing that the five minutes have indeed been over and she needed to check on me.

They patched me up for the next few minutes, and having all the pain covered made some things a lot more easier and it made me feel more secure even though I was still in pain.

I now have a cast type wrap secured somewhat tightly around my rib cage, and a cast on my arm and a wrap on my ankle.

fun.

A: Me P: Paula

A: Omfg im going to kms

P: Considering youre in a hospital thats not such a bad idea jk please dont ill die

A: Im not lol but have you seen the things that are broken itll take forever to gt fixed

P: I know but believe me itll go by wayyy faster than you think , i promise

A: It can take 3 months up too a year

P: Im sure youd be done in 5 months

A: Youre most likely right im going to work my butt off in physical therapy

P: Youd make it through i belive in you :)

A: Thanks gtg sleep now ily txt you later

P: okay babes ;) ilyt

I leaned myself back into the pillow, and closed my eyes but the wrap was making sleep a little difficult.

I looked up at the small tv in the room, nothing appealing to me was on and the remote was too far down for me to reach it.

I moved my best way so that I could get comfortable, which might I add the struggle is most definitely real.

"Just five months you'd make it through".

__

Howd you guys like it gosh it took me so long to update sorry its short ily ny felicas ttyll :))))

everything's edited at this point so ayyy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 4K 94
"im mclovin this" "im mclovin you"
121K 2.2K 32
Where he returns back to L.A. to get married to his fiancée. Only to come back and realise he still loves his ex fiancé.. and when the two try to be...
131 0 31
Followed by Doubt: when you've loved someone before that doesn't go away. it's crazy how much you will do for the person you love. WARNING: THIS ST...
24.7K 424 53
(COMPLETED) "If a girl cries for a boy, she really loves him, but if a boy cries for a girl, nobody will ever love that girl as much as he does" Fea...