Under My Skin |Dean Fan fic|

By OriginalAmbrose4life

"What the hell Alex? Why would you ever side with the Authority?" Roman questioned in a frustrated tone. "I k... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
R.I.P Hot Rod
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (Short)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Just Ask
Questions Answered
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Guys...Be Honest
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Dean Ambrose is the new WWE Heavyweight Champion!!!
Chapter 61
Dean retains & wins Shield Triple Threat match
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
I WON ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Chapter 54

2K 78 63
By OriginalAmbrose4life

*Battleground*

The day Dean has been dreading has finally come. Everyone already knew the WWE universe would choose him as Alex's opponent tonight.

It was bad enough that they were going to be put in match together but now he was being forced to lose the match as well.

If he was going to lose this match he wanted it to be him actually losing. Not because of some dumb punishment by the Authority.

Dean had enough on his plate at the moment but at least he made up with Alex and Roman. So that made things a little bit better.

The real issue Dean was having right now was with this match between him and Alex.

He just couldn't cope with the fact that he would have to lose to her.

This made Dean pace back and forth in his locker room.

"Yo." Roman greeted as he let himself into Dean's locker room.

Dean mumbled something that was meant to be a greeting but wasn't clear.

"Whoa what's up with you?" Roman asked taking a good look at the Cittcinatti native.

"I don't know if I can go through with this." Dean admitted. 

"Go through with what?" The Samoan asked totally oblivious to what Dean was talking about.

"This match."

"The one with Alex? Dude chill out it might not even happen but if it does what's the big deal it's only one loss."

Dean groaned extra loudly.

"What's the problem?"

"I'm gonna lose to a diva..."

"Not just any diva. It's Alex. At least it's not one of the Bellas." Roman joked.

"Yeah.."

"I mean Alex has beaten a fair amount of guys in the past. So it won't look too bad."

"I'm not doing it. I wanna actually wrestle her." Dean said calmly.

"Do you really want to deal with the Authority's punishment?"

Stephanie's words replayed in his head. 

If this doesn't happen there will be consequences.

"Dean maybe you should talk to Alex about this."

"You're right. I got to go find her." Dean said immediately getting up to go search for the Divas Champion.

(Meanwhile)

Alex was hanging out in a not too crowed hallway admiring her title when she got the feeling that someone was watching her.

Alex looked up and she was right. Her eyes landed on Bray Wyatt. Even after she caught him staring he still continued.

Alex waved at him and that's when he approached her.

"Hi Bray." Alex said.

"Hello darling."

"Is there a reason why you were staring at me??"

"In due time darling...in due time." Bray informed before quickly leaving.

"What?" Alex asked herself.

He never made sense to her but she had a gut feeling that something was brewing.

Alex was brought out of her thoughts by a familiar raspy voice.

"Hey." Dean greeted.

"Hey, who do you think I'm fighting tonight?"

"You already know my answer but since we're on the topic I think you should know that if I end up being your opponent the Authority said that I have to lose the match." Dean said then began to nervously bite down on his bottom lip.

Alex had her thinking face on.

"Dean we've worked hard to get where we are right?"

He nodded.

"Then I think we deserve to have fair match against each other. I want you try your best and don't hold back because I'm not. Screw the Authority."

"We've been waiting for this match for years Dean and we're finally getting it. We're not passing this up."

It took a few moments for a smile to break onto Dean's face.

He nodded his head.

"Screw the Authority..." Dean repeated Alex's words.

"Exactly." She encouraged.

"But why would they want you to lose the match. They hate me."

"It's a punishment for attacking Dolph. They know I would want to try my best for this match."

"If this match does happen between us tonight I'm gonna be in some serious trouble.." Dean brought up.

"No WE are going to be in some serious trouble. We're doing this together."

Dean immediately smiled and pulled Alex into a tight embrace.

"It's gonna be fine." Alex assured before they separated.

Boy was she wrong.

Be happy I'm not leaving you guys with a cliffhanger tonight. 😂 Continue on!!!

*1 hour later*

Alex sat with Paige in an empty hallway watching Roman's match. Alex was currently pissed off as she watched Luke Harper attack Roman.

However her match was next so she didn't have much time to be upset about Roman's situation.

She had her own issues at the moment. Alex eventually left Paige to change into her ring gear.

Alex looked herself over in a nearby mirror and nodded in approval.

She had ten more minutes until her match. Alex honestly hadn't been this nervous since her debut in WWE.

It was odd for her to get nervous before matches but here she was pacing back and fourth mumbling to herself while tapping on her collarbone.

She was spending way too much time with Dean.

5 more minutes.

Alex began to jump up and down in one spot.

"Good luck."

Alex spun around quickly to see Bray Wyatt. This was the second time he was speaking to her tonight.

"Thanks I guess.  And that wasn't fair what you guys did out there."

"What do you mean darling?"

"Don't call me that and I'm talking about you and Luke jumping Roman."

Bray's maniac laughter filled Alex's ears. 

"Bray I'm serious. I don't think Roman is going to appreciate what Harper did  tonight and Dean always has Roman's back and you know I'm never too far behind either. You're going to have trouble on your hands Bray. For you and whoever decides to stand with you."

"Thanks for the warning darling. But I think you should focus on your match. You don't know who your about to go against."

Alex looked at her hands. She already had a pretty good idea of who she was fighting tonight and his name is Dean Ambrose.

Alex was about to reply back to Bray but when she looked up again he was gone.

She let out a shaky breath. Now she knew that something was definitely brewing but she really couldn't dwell on that now.

1 more minute..

And then her theme would be booming around the arena.

Alex was at the Gorilla position and was counting down.

5 4 3 2 1

Alex's theme blasted and the audience cheered loudly. 

Alex stood in front of the WWE Universe in the ring and got an even louder reaction.

The titantron showed the names of all Alex's possible opponents for the night and then the results were revealed.

TEAM BELLA: 3%

SETH ROLLINS: 20%

ROMAN REIGNS: 7%

DEAN AMBROSE: 70%

Alex showed no shock. She and just about every knew the WWE Universe would pick Dean. The thing was that Alex still didn't understand why they wanted them to fight so bad.

At first Alex didn't want this match to happen but now she realized this is what they've wanted to do for a while now.

Dean's music began to play and the audience reacted with a huge pop. Slightly louder then Alex's.

Dean got in the ring and did his famous smirk and Alex mirrored it.

Dean stuck his hand out and Alex shook it.

"Good luck Lex..,you're gonna need it."

"Same to you." She replied

They let go and the bell rung.

Dean wanted to do a test of strength but Alex refused and immediately went for a drop kick.

Dean stumbled back but didn't fall. Dean then quickly hit her with a clothesline and the divas champion fell to the mat.

The two back and forth for a little while and things started to pick up. Dean now hit Alex with a rebound clothesline .

Alex got back to her feet feeling a bit dazed but it wore off as she used a hurricanrara as Dean ran towards her.

Alex was getting pumped at her gain of control in the match.

As Dean began to get up Alex did something he definitely wouldn't expect. Neither would the audience or any of their coworkers.

Curb Stomp.

The move was banned back in April when there began to be too many head and neck injuries.

Alex loved the move she picked up from her brother Seth Rollins. He taught it to her personally.

Alex and Dean were gonna get in enough trouble as it was for not following the Authority's orders for the match but Alex just had to push their buttons.

(Mean while in Catering)

"She's gonna get it." Summer said crossing her arms.

Renee stayed silent.

"I taught her that." Seth gloated from across the room.

Roman rolled his eyes who was on the opposite corner of the room.

His friends were just digging themselves in a deep hole and he wasn't sure if he or if they could dig themselves out.

Roman knew Dean should've lost by now if that's what he was doing. But it was quite obvious the both of them were trying to win the match.

Roman already knew what they were up to but the problem was that everyone else didn't especially the Authority.

(Back to the match)

Dean groaned as he picked his head up off the mat he didn't expect that one.

He also didn't know about the second one he was about to get.

Luckily Dean saw Alex run up to him about to do another curb stomp out of the corner of his eye. Dean countered and set Alex up for a submission.

Their was a smirk on his lips before he locked in a familiar submission.

It was Alex's own UDL (Ultimate Death Lock) but on the mat.

JBL picked up on it quickly.

"Hey! That's a variation of Alex's UDL!!"

"You're right." Michael cole said.

The crowd picked up on it too and began to chant This Is Awesome.

Alex refused to tap to her own submission.

She screamed in pain which almost made Dean let go but he couldn't, not now.

Alex began to counter out of the painful submission that had her looking like a pretzel. 

Alex eventually got out of it and crawled into a corner only for Dean to be on her against.

He gave her a running bulling dog and was waiting for her to get up.

"Get up Alex!"

Dean hit Dirty Deeds on Alex and covered her.

1

2

Alex kicked out and the WWE universe went ballistic and once again began chanting This Is Awesome.

Dean was absolutely shocked it was all over his face but then he had to regain his composure.

Alex got to her feet and Dean was coming towards her when she slapped him across the face.

He stumbled back in shock.

Dean was caught off guard when Alex then hit him his own move Dirty Deeds. It happened so fast.

Alex didn't dare go for the pin though. Surely he would kick out of his own move.

Instead she climbed up to the top rope and that's when she went for her best finishing move Death Wish.

(I changed the name of her move from Fire Cracker back to my original name Death Wish.)

She covered Dean hoping he wouldn't kick out.

1

2

He kicked out at the very last second. Alex had her hands on top of her head as she asked the ref if he was positive that wasn't a three count.

Dean tried to regroup but Alex immediacy began beating him down with constant hard punches to the back of his head.

"I'm the best!!!" Alex shouted.

This was the match that truly decided who was the best between the two of them.

It was that question when they were in the Shield that started many arguments that would finally be answered tonight.

Dean eventually got up only to be hit with a drop kick knocking him back down.

Ambrose chants began to fill the arena but they were answered back with Alex chants.

"Ambrose!!!"

"Alex!!!"

Dean smiled as he got to his feet. Thus moment right here was what they both worked so hard to get to.

It almost felt like  Wrestlemainia. Almost because Wrestlemainia is just a pure extraordinary feeling.

Alex had a smile on her face as well but it vanished when Dean quickly took advantage and lifted her into the air and power bombed her into the mat.

He went for the cover but Alex kicked out.

Dean groaned and hit the mat.

When Alex got back up she went for a super kick but Dean caught her foot and she then hit an enzurgi.

When Alex was let go she bounced herself on the ropes but Dean caught her and hit Dirty Deeds for the second time but this time out of no where.

He immediately covered her.

1

2

3

"And your Winner Dean Ambrose!!"
The ref rose his hand in victory.

Dean smiled tiredly.

When Alex became aware of everything again she stood to her feet and smiled at Dean.

Dean pulled Alex into a hug and kissed her forehead.

When they separated Dean rose her hand in victory as well. The audience
then cheered loudly for the duo.

*Backstage*

Dean and Alex were being praised for their match when The Authority came storming their way scaring everyone except Roman away. 

"Here we go." Alex mumbled.

"I know I'm in trouble--"Dean started.

"Trouble? Ha! You're FIRED!!" Vince said.

I couldn't help myself from leaving a cliffhanger sorry.

This was pretty long though

2284  words 🙌

New Longest Chapter

👏👏👏

Definitely Comment, Vote and Follow me. Love ya'll xoxo ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.3K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
756K 28K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 37K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
455K 31.1K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...