We're The Punk wannabes

By diamond_tears_

None of the friends have talked to each other(except Zoey,Mike,Gwen , and Cameron) since the All Star final w... More

The New Guy& A Small Reunion
D's Birthday/Our Reunion
Caught in lies
Trouble With My Favorite Blonde
Ignore it!
Dance with exs (longest chapter )
School begins
First Highschool Party
Broken Pringle//Nickname
Am I seeing two you or have I officially lost it?
Friends with shared stalkers
Update eventually
Finally Friends?

Fame &Detetion

918 23 6
By diamond_tears_

Someone pulls me out of bed by my feet slamming my body against the floor. I back away frightened."Bridgette ? How did you get in my house and why are you here," I grab the clock off my nightstand seeing 9:50 blink. I fell asleep like , twenty minutes ago.

" You weren't answering your phone and I needed to talk you,"I sit back on my bed."So you, rationally decided to break in?!" She gives me a nervous smile like when she does something bad.

"What?!" I ask turning toward her. "I maybe-sorta had Duncan break me in and he might be downstairs," I fall back putting the pillow over my head. She pulls it off. "Don't worry, I'm staying the night, he's not." Our heads clunk before I get up pulling her with me.

"You're getting rid of him," I tell her. She runs downstairs and into the kitchen . I hear them yell before he stops in the living room.

"Just because your going out with my brother doesn't mean you can boss me around." I stomp to the bottom of the stairs. "Where do you get off?" I say standing inches away from him. "I've took all of your Drama/ crap for too long!" I yell.

"First you try to make Courtney jealous while we're dating!"I push him."Then you try to flirt with me when I already had a boyfriend, who is not is your brother!"I yell pushing him again.

"Even after I get you a new pet spider to replace the one that died you still don't give an absolute crap!" I continue to push him ,but harder to where I have to storm toward him."Not to mention that your mad at me for me being angry at the fact you broke into my house! "

I try to push him again but he grabs my wrist. "Let go of me!" I try to wiggle from is grip. Realizing it's raining I calm down .
Duncan let's go of my arms, I slap him hurting my hand."Screw you," I walk in my house slamming the door.

I storm past Bridgette into my bathroom and take another shower.

It's Monday morning, I've tried to ignore everyone since it was Valentines day yesterday and I don't need anymore conspiracy theories. My boyfriend called and was not so happy about my play date. At least now , I don't have to lie about dating. I brush through my short hair, while looking for an outfit. I wear teal shirt , black shorts with fishnet stockings, and my combat boots.

I put on my leather jacket and drive to school, forgetting to eat breakfast. I'll just have to wait till lunch. I walk through the parking lot and I swear the second I open the door camera flashes go off.

Someone grabs my arm pulling me through the crowd of people. We stop in the cafeteria at table full of people. I look at my savior .It's Jason.I hear feet running towards us and he drags me to the art room,good thing this is our first period . I slide my backpack under the table pushing down my hairs that flew up . I hear knocking on the door and jump under the table .

This is ridiculous!

He gets up and opens the door, it's the art teacher. I sit up in my chair catching my breath. My table becomes crowded , I bury my head in my arms to hide my red face. I feel someone tap my shoulders, why can't everyone ignore me again?

Last week I was the loner in the back of the class who's name was unknown know today everyone wants to take selfies with me. My middle finger comes up and I feel a hand around my finger. I look up confused to see Jason's hand around mine. I turn around seeing my teacher with a shocked expression.

My hands cover my mouth ." 1 hour detention, and as for everyone else take your seat or you'll be joining her!" Only about six people sit down .

What more could they want!

As everyone scatters out of class , I grip Jason's shoulder ."Thanks , I owe you big time," He turns around with a big smile as I grab my backpack. "Funny you mention because I'm throwing a party on Friday," I sigh putting my hand out for the invite.

I walk to my locker with nothing keeping me awake, I turn to my side seeing Bridgette next to me. She reaches in my locker pulling out a bouquet of flowers with a card . I see a crowd of girls run toward me."Is it from Devin?!"

"How cute!"

"What does the card say?"

"How does it feel to date a celebrity? "

I'm honestly resisting slamming my head in my locker.

And since when is DEVIN the star of my favorite show?!

Trying to ignore them I throw my backpack in my locker grabbing all my things for English. I hand them the flowers." You can have them, your much prettier, " I say with a girly voice before walking to class .

The last bell rang. Time for detention . I have no problem with detention , in fact I enjoy it ,my favorite people are in there. The teacher isn't strick she lets us talk and get on our phone. My problem is that I'm going to stay in a room with people who want an interview. You'd think people would have a life at this age!

I sign in and sit in the corner of the class putting my head on the desk. "If you are trying to avoid Devin, he has detention the rest of February," I moan as I look up at Sam who was leaning back in his chair.

Mike(not from Total Drama) , wearing his signature leather jacket, walks in with a smug look on his face."I didn't know you were a gold digger," As much as I wanted to punch I don't need even longer detention .I give him an annoyed look as he sits next me. "Whatever you jock cliché," I say laying my head back down.

I Basically heard him move his body toward me in confusion. "What's that supposed to mean ?" I lift my head up again while leaning back in my chair with my feet on the desk."The football player with a leather jacket and Jet black hair who's casual fling is a cheerleader and her best friend .I mean you basically came from a movie,"

Before he can say another word Devin comes through the door with his group of fans."Hey honey, how's it going?" I growl at him "I'm no one's honey!" I say landing back on the floor. A familiar green Mohawk followed by messy brunette.

Great!

Wait , Courtney and Duncan?

That's a little suspicious .I lean back watching them sit down far from eachother . "Did you two get caught making out behind the bleachers?" I heard Heather ask with a smirk.

He turns around with his fist in a ball. I stand up and walk closer to seeing markings on his neck. I jump back in my seat."Is that lipstick?"I ask pointing at his neck, I look at Courtney who is wearing smudge pink lipstick .

"Oh my god! You guys were!" I yell sitting up straight. Courtney hides her face in embarrassment. I hear laughing coming from Mike.

"What are you laughing at?" He smiles at me as though I have the answer. "The Nelson brothers sure do know how to pick em," I roll my eyes trying to act mature, Courtney on the other hand.... Let's just say she wasn't so kind.

She tackled him across the room , I thought she was going to beat him but she preached to him while fangirls surrounded him .

As soon as she ended her speech the fan girls were basically beating the crap out of him. The teacher told them to stop and then trailed off to sleep. I quickly jump out of the room and run down the hall until I hear the sounds shoes clacking.

Crap a teacher! I pick the lock of a nearby storage closet and jump into it. I listen to the sound of heels and turn around while taking a deep breath , pulling the cord so the light can turn on. I almost scream at the scene of a blonde girl with green eyes the size of marbles and a brunette with hazel emeralds for eyes.

His beanie was almost all the way off and her sweater was almost reveling her bra. I cover my mouth with my hand at the both of them.

"Bridgette?! Jason!" Bridgette face becomes a tomato as Jason fixes his beanie."Gwen I swear it's not what it seems,"Bridgette exclaims .I point at Bridgette's rearranged sweater. "I think I need some air," Bridgette says before opening the door. "Geoff!" She yells before slamming the door, she quickly fixes her sweater.

The door knob shakes before while Bridgette is debating on what to do. I sigh , then grab Jason's beanie messing up his and my hair. I put on his beanie "Open the door," Geoff burst into the room looking at us strange.

"Hi....Geoff," I say looking down at the ground trying."Were you two-?" Geoff ask pointing at Jason and I. "Yep," I say leaning back in forth.

I step up to him."Please don't tell anyone, especially Duncan, "Trust me,I couldn't care less if Duncan knew that I made out with anyone, but this is the only way I'm going to get Geoff to shut up. He gives a small laugh before crossing his arms.

"No offense but he doesn't seem like your type,"I pull Jason by his jacket to pull him closer before smiling then grabbing his face in order to kiss him. We kiss for a good ten seconds before I walk past them holding Jason's hand. Once we're out of sight, I realise his sweaty hand.

" You're quite the actor,"He says following me."Thanks, oh and one more thing, " I pin him against a wall ."Stay away from Bridgette and one word about this to anyone or anything ,that includes Geoff, and I will seriously mess you up." I toss him his beanie before walking toward the exit."I liked making out with you this evening , maybe we can do this again, "I flip him off.

That's 3 people in counting and I have still not ended this fake relationship. You know what I am so done. I call Devin who is in detention telling him to meet me outside my favorite café.

My boots squeak from the wet cement looking at the cloudy sky knowing it was going to rain. I shove my hands in my pocket while I pace back and forth. "Waiting on someone ?" I turn to a smug Duncan drinking what I believe is coffee leaning back in his chair. "You shouldn't have to wait on anyone ho feels like taking his sweet time ." I pull on my jacket trying to cover more of my body.

" Is this coming from this coming from the oh so noble Duncan that made out with his ex underneath the bleachers? " I ask rasing my eyebrow feeling water splash on my hair. He stands up speechless and walks inside the cafe as my phone vibrates . I quickly pull it out of my pocket checking who text me.

"I just got your text ,wanna meet at my house? No one's home" from Devin.

Ugh-What a pig! I might just be sick. That's it!

I'm not going through this bull anymore! I call Devin almost cracking my phone screen. "Hey babe," How cliche.

"Look here Devin get this through your very thick empty skull , I don't have feelings for you . In fact , you ruined my best relationship. If this was for some publicity stunt or more fans, I don't care, I'm not your baby or honey or girl. I tried to have a reasonable conversation and you leave me in the cold ." I almost yell shivering.

"Come on let's talk about this," Devin begs sounding like he doesn't care.

"Maybe if sounded like you gave a crap , then we could have," I hang up and feel a tap on my shoulders. I turn around to see my ex .

"Did you get my apology flowers?"

Oops, guess I should've read the card.

Whether he gave it to me or not, what does he want." Totally, anyway what do you want? "I ask crossing my arms."Look I'm really sorry , I shouldn't have broke up with you over some rumors ,can I make up to you?" Just as I was about say sure a Heather jumps from the store and bugs him. "Come on babe , your going to get a cold ,"She says gesturing inside.

It's been two days! What a man whore!

"No thanks ," I say passing him to walk to my motorcycle . I put on my helmet looking away from. It probably would have been smarter to have him drive me but I can't deal with Heather.

I drive home almost getting hit twice, I decided to pull over at a gas station and go to the restroom in order to talk on the phone without breaking my phone. "Hey Bridge can you please come get me,I'm at this gas station-"

"I can't talk right now , I'm busy bye!" She says sounding nervously before hanging up. I try calling her three more times but it goes straight to voicemail.

I'm starting to worry about her, what if she told Geoff and he killed her.

No, He's way too stupid for that.

Why isn't she answering. I walk back into the store , might as well get something to eat."Need a lift?" A red head with a face full of freckles ask.

"Scott?"

"Yes , goth girl, anyway I saw your bike out there and I thought you could use a ride,"

"Wow that is actually really nice,"I say surprised, we weren't really friends on all stars.
"I still owe you for saving my tail after we were flushed,"that's the Scott I know.

Once I get home thankfully no one is home."Gwen!"Never mind.

As I turn on the light a petite blonde hugs me . I hug back realizing who it was."I thought you were dead!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 1.1K 21
Courtney Barlow, freshly engaged has the realization of her life when she finds her best friend naked in bed with her fiancΓ©. Now single and with no...
10.9K 69 64
its called totally dramatic for a reason this gonna be angsty grrr this was inspired by a gc i read by @-STRABBYCAT. i recommend reading it, it's ac...
105K 2.5K 27
Twenty-three competitors. One winner. New relationships. Crazy Friendships. Crazier Enemies. (Duncan X Female!OC)
20.2K 367 39
Looks like I'm getting in on the chaos now. Enjoy, I guess. Hope you like Noco, Gwourtney, Gidgette, and Trustin. There's a lot of it! May as well st...