Lu [ XiuHan ]

Por Princess-KitKat

@7_LUHAN_M Started Following You. ~~~~~~~~~~ Second EXO fanfiction~ ^^ (Includes all twelve original exo mem... Mais

CHAPTER I
CHAPTER II
CHAPTER III
CHAPTER IV
CHAPTER V
CHAPTER VI
CHAPTER VII
CHAPTER VIII
CHAPTER IX
CHAPTER X
CHAPTER XI
CHAPTER XII
CHAPTER XIII
CHAPTER XIV
CHAPTER XV
CHAPTER XVI
CHAPTER XVII
CHAPTER XVIII
CHAPTER XIX
CHAPTER XX
EPILOGUE
A/N
A/N # 2

INTRODUCTION

6.1K 295 71
Por Princess-KitKat

          Minseok, just a normal kid in his twenties that lives in an apartment with his roommate Jongdae.

          Luhan, just a very popular idol in his twenties who's currently beginning to use his Instagram more and more as his main form of social media.

          Being the fanboy he is, it's no surprise that Minseok follows Luhan and likes almost every single one of his posts. But when he goes to sleep one night only to wake up to over thousands of notifications, he isn't in the least bit prepared for what life will throw at him within the next couple of months.

7_LUHAN_M Started Following You.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          This is my second ever EXO fanfiction and I hope many of you enjoy it! This story will have daily updates until I'm finished with it. Please look forward to my updates and thanks again for taking the time to read this everyone!
          bye byes~
                    ~Kat

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

5.2K 102 53
The story is a non EXO's real life related, the two characters are just selected as the main characters only. A story of a sweet couple, b...
68.7K 3.9K 18
Oh Sehun is what most people would label as your stereotypical nerd. At Go Nam High School he has no friends and spends most of his time by himself...
213K 4.9K 40
Hey earthlings! Here are my takes on writing romantic imagines. Requests are unfortunately now closed. However I do have one request.. And that is...
4.9K 464 64
Luhan and Xiumin put their friendship to the test when a girl comes between them. Will they push through and remain as close as brothers or will ever...