Trixie

By Lila-K

Esmeralda Roberts, or better known by her stage name Trixie, works as a stripper, but not by choice, but beca... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Private Lap Dance
Chapter 2 - Meeting the Client
Chapter 3 - Unexpected Breakfast
Chapter 5 - Dinner and the Beach
Chapter 6 - Ice Skating and Wannabe
Chapter 7 - Hot Chocolates and Relationships
Chapter 8 - Strip Club Brawl
Chapter 9 - Apologies
Chapter 10 - The Office
Chapter 11 - Meeting the Parents
Chapter 12 - Unwanted Visit
Chapter 13 - The Big Fight and Moving Out
Chapter 14 - Moving In
Chapter 15 - Shopping Spree
Chapter 16 - Night of Passion
Chapter 17 - Baby Talk
Chapter 18 - Apologies and Reconciliation
Chapter 19 - Fighting and Reconciling
Chapter 20 - Past Relationship
Chapter 21 - Unexpected, but Pleasant Surprise
Chapter 22 - The Confrontation
Chapter 23 - Background Check
Chapter 24 - That Fateful Night
Chapter 25 - Collin's POV
Chapter 26 - A New Page
Chapter 27 - Plan Gone Wrong
Chapter 28 - "You're the only one that owns my heart."
Chapter 29 - Peacemaker
Chapter 30 - The Proposal
Epilogue

Chapter 4 - Private Dance for the Public Eye

92.1K 2.5K 293
By Lila-K

"You're up next." Conner said as he peeked through the gap in the curtains out into the stage.

Just then the song ended and another one started; that was my cue for me to get on stage. Even though I had been doing it for quite some time, I still got nervous whenever it was my turn to get on stage. I took a deep breath then walked past the curtains. The crowd started cheering and clapping their hands giving me the courage to start moving my body, swaying my hips from side to side in a circular motion, running my hands up and down my body seductively. I played with the strings of my dress, and the crowd went wild.

"Lose the dress." One drunkard screamed.

I started teasing them, running my hands through the strings of my dress, but not removing them. One time, two times, eventually I slipped the left string down my arm followed by the right one, then the dress slipped easily down to my waist and pooled around my feet. I bent down seductively and picked it up then turned around so that my back was facing the crowd and threw the dress over my shoulder just like a bride throws the bouquet over her shoulder on her wedding day for someone lucky to catch.

The crowd started cheering and I turned around to see who had caught my dress, and my eyes met blue familiar ones for a brief second before I looked down at his hands and saw him holding the dress with a smirk on his face. I hadn't seen him in about a week. I felt butterflies in my stomach for some reason.

I walked over to him slowly and seductively, making sure to sway my hips. I stood about two feet away from Collin with my feet hip width apart. I arched my back and started to draw circles with my hips. I slowly bent my knees and grinded down then up again, dancing erotically. I slowly turned around and gazed at Collin who was looking at me with wide eyes. My back still to him, I opened my legs gradually then bent over so that my bottom was brazenly in Collin's face. I bent one knee to the side then straightened the other one out to the side. I glided my hand up my straight leg and raised my head over my shoulder to take a look at Collin once again, and in a swift move; I slapped my bottom making the crowd go wild. I smirked and stood up seductively then walked backwards so that I was standing between his legs; my back still to him. I moved my body gracefully from side to side then placed my hands on his knees to support myself as I lowered my bottom towards his lap and grinded down gently; moving my hips in circular motions. I looked at Collin over my shoulder and smiled seductively then stood and turned around so that I was facing him. I caught one of his knees between my knees and gently rubbed up and down his thighs as I leaned forward and blew gently into his ear. I could hear him breathing heavily and I knew that he was turned on, and so was I. I stood up from my position and positioned myself between his knees then leaned forward and placed my hands on either side of his shoulders then put my legs on each of his thighs, lifted my torso, slid my knees into the space in front of his package and slid slowly all the way down so that I was kneeling on the floor. I placed my hands back on Collin's knees for support as I stood up sensually with my bottom up first and I arched my back so that my chest was in Collin's face. I turned around and walked back to the stage sexily, slowly, and seductively.

The crowd had gone wild. "More, more, more" they screamed.

I didn't notice anyone though, only Collin. My eyes went to him and I noticed how he was leaning forward looking at me; desire clear in his eyes. My lips turned upwards in a smile before I walked off the stage as two other strippers came on.

What did I just do? I thought to myself as soon as I was off the stage.

"Quite the show you put on out there." Conner said as I walked in to the dressing room with him on my heels.

"Bug off, Conner." I told him; not even looking at him as I grabbed my towel and dried myself off.

"Not a nice way to talk to your manager." He said in a sing song voice.

I turned around and looked at him through narrowed eyes. "What do you want, Conner?" I asked him, sounding irritated.

"A smile would be a start." He told me as he grinned. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow and his grin quickly disappeared. He cleared his throat then said "Here, this is for you." He handed me a wad of cash. "The tips for tonight."

I nodded and accepted the money then he walked out of the dressing room.

I changed into jeans and top, and held my bag in my hands then walked out of the dressing room, and as usual, Joe walked me out and hailed a taxi for me. I was about to step inside the taxi when I heard someone calling my name.

"Trixie"

I turned around and watched as Collin walked towards me with long, purposeful strides. Joe immediately stood in front of me in a protective manner.

"Who are you?" He quickly took his bodyguard stance.

"It's okay, Joe. He is a friend." Joe nodded and stood beside me.

Collin glared at Joe for a moment before he turned his gaze towards me.

"I'm taking you home." He didn't ask, he ordered.

"No, I'm taking a taxi home." I retorted.

"Don't argue with me, Trixie." He said in a voice full of authority then went to grab my hand when Joe once again instantly stood in front of me; effectively blocking Collin from me.

"She said she didn't want to go." Joe growled. He was in full bodyguard mode at that moment.

"Joe, it is fine. I'll go with him." I said trying to ease the tension of the situation since both men looked like they were ready to start a fight at any moment.

Joe looked at me over his shoulder. "Are you sure?" He asked me and I just nodded.

He silently stood beside me once more and Collin glared at him again before taking my hand, a bit forcefully, and walking me to his car. I saw his driver standing by the car. He greeted me once we approached him then opened the passenger's door.

"You surprised me." Collin said as his driver drove me back home. My cheeks flushed and I just gave him a small shy smile. "It was a good surprise though." He added.

"Are you always at strip clubs?" I asked him amused.

He chuckled. "No, I actually came to see you."

"Oh, what for?" I asked him.

"I missed you." He said as his hand slipped into mine, and I let him thread our fingers together. I looked at our intertwined hands and back up at him. It felt good; it felt like the perfect fit.

"Go out with me." He said.

"You never give up, do you?" I asked him with a teasing smile.

"Not when I want something, no." He answered sincerely.

"I already told you, Collin. I don't go out with customers."

I looked straight into his eyes. I could feel him getting slightly mad as he tightened his hold on my hand, but didn't say anything.

Suddenly the car came to a halt, and Collin released his hand from mine.

"I'm picking you up for dinner tomorrow night."

"I already told you...." I started, but Collin interrupted me.

"It's final." He said in a tone of finality.

"I have work." I argued one last time.

"I'll pick you up at seven, we'll have dinner and then I'll drop you off at work." He said as he stared at me; daring me to oppose him.

I knew I wasn't going to win this argument. "Fine" I agreed then opened the car door and stepped out.

I walked to the front door, opened my purse and brought out the house keys. I was about to open the door when I felt someone place his hand on my arm. I jumped back, frightened, and turned around only to be met with a smirking Collin.

"You forgot this." He said as he handed me the dress that he had caught earlier at the strip club.

I looked at the dress for a moment then back up at Collin. He was staring at me intently.

"Keep it." I told him in a seductive voice then walked inside the house, closing the door behind a stunned Collin.

I walked to my bedroom and sat down on my bed for a moment as I thought about what had just happened. I had agreed to go out on a date with Collin. I had never agreed to going out with any of the customers before. Why did I agree to the date with Collin? He felt different. He wasn't like the rest. I could feel it. I hoped I wasn't wrong about him though. I sighed, stood up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. I stripped off my clothes and took a hot shower.

I lay down on my bed after the long, hot, and relaxing bath. I looked up at the ceiling unable to sleep as I thought about my date with Collin. It didn't matter anyways because I knew that our relationship would go nowhere.

**********
Remember to vote, comment, share, recommend, add 'Trixie' to your reading list, and follow. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 21K 70
A flirty bartender entraps two men, an average guy and a billionaire. She's sought after by both men, who desire her. Madison Hart is outspoken, dete...
13.8K 182 7
"I want to be completely yours." I whispered and his lips parted slightly. "You sure-" he cleared his throat. " I mean, are you aware that I'm-" "Wou...
5.6K 156 18
Desperate for money, 24 year old Lillian Wright works the night shift, dancing for the lustful eyes of sleazy men at a local strip club just to pay t...
684K 29.2K 36
Isabella was not interested in falling in love. Marco was not looking for a relationship. The perfect combination for a foolproof agreement. Right? ...