Frozen Rose

By KaylaHeartfilia

Everyone thought they knew Amy Rose; the sweet and lovable, cheerful pink hedgehog. But because of one fatefu... More

Frozen Rose (A SonAmy Fanfic)
Chapter 1- Horrible Memory
Chapter 2- Frozen Rose
Chapter 3- Janus
Chapter 4- Sonic and Tails
Chapter 5- Shadow Killer
Authoress' Note
Chapter 6- Night Run
Chapter 7- Janus Appears Again
Chapter 8- The Colors of the Pendant; The Seal is Breaking?
Chapter 9- Ordering and Inner Thoughts
Chapter 10- The Seal Broke
Chapter 11- Runaway and Intensity
Chapter 12- Eggman's Return
Author's Note
Chapter 13- Flashback and Revelation
Chapter 14- Telling the Truth
Chapter 15- The Past is Told
Chapter 16- Confession
Chapter 17: Ice
Chapter 18: The Reunion
Authoress' Show
Authoress Show'
Authoress' Show
Chapter 19: Jake Is Here! Sonic's New Rival?
Authoress' Note
Authoress' Show
Authoress' Show
Authoress' Note

Authoress' Show

195 3 2
By KaylaHeartfilia

The raven haired girl avoided any eye contact as you stared at her with flaming daggers which, thankfully, was not true.
But the thought is still the same.

"Sooo... " She drawled on. "Exactly how long has it been since my last update?"

....

"Yeah, I figured you guys are pissed. Even I am astounded to as why I have kept this long in updating another chapter." Sigh. "You see, I had the following chapters ready...saved in drafts...until one day, I opened wattpad and it just...disappeared! I was like, 'What?! You kidding me?' and it completely destroyed my motivation. I am still trying to remake the chapters and plot because I don't remember it. I was writing in a go-with-the-flow and spur-of-a-moment way. So, yeah."
She shifted uncomfortably in her seat.
"That's what happened. I'm sorry that I dissapointed you. I also came to let you know that I will return to updating this coming April since...it's summer vacation. I'm hoping that you guys will continue to support me until then. Thank you and I love you, guys!"

She heaved a sighed of relief, softly smiling, and winked.
"KaylaHeartfilia, over and out."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 333 27
You are a F/C A/T and you were struggling with money and finding a job. Soon a mysterious fire destroyed your home and you were rescued by an animal...
5.6K 49 7
It happen so fast! When Amy tried to save sonic for the Parson Island, but someone else was there and change everything. It will change her life and...
17.8K 389 19
Somewhere in a kingdom, called the Rose Kingdom, their lives a young pink princess, known as princess Amy Rose. Having a lot of friends Amy has a gre...
138K 3.2K 18
Amy Rose has grown tired of chasing Sonic and decides to stop pursuing him. She never notices that Sonic had been in love with her the entire time, a...