Alleyway of Rockstars (2022 E...

By LetsKeepItASecret013

After loosing her mother with a fatal illness, 18 year old Helena falls into deep depression. Despite her har... More

Goodbye Mother
Never Ending Nightmare
Queueing of Horror
Who's Voice Is That?
The Moment You All Have Been Waiting For. All Time Low
The Concert
Green Eyed Girl Part I
Green Eyed Girl Part II
The Little Guest
Alex + Cardboard Box = Squished Helena
Just As I Thought Things Were Getting Better. *EDITING*
The Devil and I
ROOM 1947
A Bed For One
Stephenie Who!?
That Poor Girl
Helena's Dream
Scrambled Eggs & Bacon
King For A Day Part I
Chapter 19: King For A Day Part II
Chapter 20: I Really Don't Want To Be Here...
Chapter 21: Meeting Sykes and Gaskarth
Chapter 22: Drop Dead
Chapter 23:Highway To The Hotel...
Chapter 24: But You Promised....
Chapter 25: Helena's Room
Chapter 26: Listen To My Warning This Time Helena...
Chapter 27: Hello There?...Whats Your Name? (The Hospital)
Chapter 28: It's Time To Tell Her The Plan...
Chapter 29: Bethany's Dream
Chapter 30: Leaving The Hospital
Chapter 31: I Wonder How's She's Doing?
Chapter 32: Packing Up Part I
Chapter 33: Packing Up Part II
Chapter 34: Final Goodbyes And A Hello?
Chapter 35: Goodbye UK
Chapter 36: Painting Flowers?
Chapter 37: Wakey Wakey Little Tramp
Chapter 38: Bethany I Would Like You To Meet...
Chapter 39:Time To Put My Brother Six Feet Under Ground...
Chapter 40: Don't Ever Text Me Again!
Tick-Tock Tick-Tock..

HMV Apollo

1.4K 47 2
By LetsKeepItASecret013

Song: Someone, Somewhere by Asking Alexandria

8:21PM.

It was a horrid night as the rain still continued to fall from the heavens.With no luck I still couldn't find a place to stay.Rejection after rejection from homeless shelters, it was enough looking for the day. Before the whole incident of me being fired, I completely forgot to ask my boss for the money he owed me which left me empty .Without any cash, there was no way I could stay in a hotel for the night or at least get some food. The growls of my stomach startled me.

Where could I stay?

Does this mean I had to live on the streets?

Little drop fell out from the corner of my eyes.

Never did I think I would be in a situation like this.

As I was walking along the dark streets of London trying to finding were I was, a man wearing bright orange neon jacket, was holding a massive cardboard sign reading.

TURN LEFT, 2 MINUTE WALK TO HMV APOLLO

HMV Apollo?

Never heard of such place.

Intrigued on what HMV Apollo was, I turned left as the sign instructed towards the damp dirty road to HMV Apollo, I was passing a lot of restaurants such as Subway, Nandos and KFC. The growls of my stomach continued.

I'm starving.

My throat burned as the taste of food enter in my mind. I had to look away from the food from each shop, the reflection of my body scared me.

I look disgraceful!

My long black hair was soaked followed by my green eyes puffed up from all the crying. You could see the apples of my cheeks were rose red from the coldness. Not even the blanket wrapped around me could protect me from this cold shower.

There was no way I was going to survive.

Crossing the road from the shops I finally I arrived to HMV Apollo. This tall construction was simple but yet intriguing.

TONIGHT PERFORMANCE :
ASKING ALEXANDRIA

Asking Alexandria?

Who is she?

Music was not in my household since anything electrical was not in budget in the Syrus family.
This is all new experience to me.
Walking towards HMV Apollo, muscular men in black with wires hanging down their eyes blocked the view of the Apollo.

This Asking Alexandria must be very popular.

I wonder why the singer called herself that?

Shouldn't it just be Alexandria?

Would make sense but this Alexandria can do what she wants.

It's a cool name, I like it.

Behind HMV Apollo was a dark alleyway covered with litter sticking out of the entrance, greeting you with the smell of hell. Holding my breath, I walked into the alleyway and looked around to see if there was anything to use as shelter.

Once the heavens closed its pearly gates, I decided to stay in this alleyway. It's going to be a long night my mind cooed. I laid my blanket on the wet ground stretching the corners out to then go search through the bins to find anything that I can use.

Minutes later, scavenging around the bins, a cardboard box dangled from the far bin.

Bingo!

A roof over my head.

I dragged the cardboard box where my blanket was. Taa daa I thought to myself.

My new home.

A bloody cardboard box.

Protection from the cold and rain at least. I laid my head on my blanket until-

BOOOM, BOOOOOM,BANNGGG

What the hell is that noise?

Crawling out of the cardboard house walking deeper in the alleyway. I saw black doors with a sign.

BACKSTAGE DOORS, DO NOT ENTER!

That's where the noise is coming from.

Pressing my ear against the door and I listened

"Alright Everyone!! Everyone enjoying themselves tonight"

"Yeaahhhhhh!!"

"this is our last song where gonna play for you tonight, and I know everyone knows this song so sing along"

so Alexandria was a man?

what?

I was very confused but carried on listening

"This song is called Someone,Somewhere"

The crowd was screaming at the top of their lungs, chanting the name "Asking Alexandria" . My heart began to thump faster, my palms began to soak with sweat, the song began.

Asking Alexandria is a band?

"Even though I'm on my own

I know I'm not alone

Cause I know there's someone, somewhere

Praying that I make it home

So here's one from the heart

My life right from the start

I need a Home sweet home

To call my own"

Wow.

The voice sang to my heart. For a moment it felt as if the song was meant for me.

A sign from my mother.

Those words.

Such beauty.

Such pain.

"Thank You London and Goodnight!"

What?

It's finished?

Hearing footsteps walking towards the doors, I quickly entered inside my cardboard box and poked two little dots in the box to have a view of the outside.

Crap!

The hinges of the doors screeched as two men step into the alleyway. The men laughed and shoved each other playfully till one of them reached into their back pocket to bring out small box containing a lighter and cigarette. The man waiting for his cigarette was wearing black ripped skinny jeans with a tank top. He was a slim man with dark wavy mid length hair, arm covered in tattoos and a small piercing on the side of his lip whereas cigarette man was more bulky bearded man with shaved hair and was also wearing a tank top / ripped jeans combo.

"Danny! What a bloody show!" The slim man cheered.

"Another one down, loads more to go!" The bulky named Danny replied back.

"Now it's off to the states."

"Looking forwards to of but I'm going to be missing the UK."

"Don't worry you'll forget about London once were in America"

They were leaving?

"I'm gonna go a get a beer before James and Sam drink them all, wanna join?" The man asked Danny.

"Nahh I'm gonna stay outside and finish smoking then I'll come inside"

"Okay but just letting you know their won't be not alcohol left for you" The man teased.

"Ben if you drink all of the alcohol I will shave your hair in your sleep."

Ben roared with laughter.

"Love you wanker!"

"Piss off!"

The man named Ben turned back against Danny and walked back through the black double doors whilst Danny continued to smoke his death stick. With a sudden pain spearing at my leg, I winced.

Danny looked towards my directions, slowly walking towards my new home.

"Oi! Anyone there?"

Danny heard me.

What should I do!?

Ok Helena be brave and say hi to him my mind hissed.

Crawling out of my box with my knee touching the cold damp ground, I pushed myself of the floor to be greeted by the bulky man himself.

Danny.

He walked towards me then stopped just metres away from each other.

"JESUS! Who the hell are you? Danny barked

I replied

"My name is Helena"

"What were you doing in that box? We're you stalking me? If so you fans need to calm the fu-"

I raised my arms out in defence.

"No no no! Sorry! I got lost and dropped my keys! Then I heard people so I hid because you know? Don't know who you will bump into in these alleyways."

I forced a smiled and patted my pocket to signals keys.

Even though there was nothing but dirt in there.

Danny raised his brow not fully convinced with my story.

"Ok then. We're you at the show? Danny asked

Oh crap.

Lie Helena.

Danny was waiting for my response.

"Yeah yeah I was! You were great!" I lied

Danny smiled

"Cheers. What was your favourite song from the set?"

"Someone, somewhere!" I nearly shouted it out.

Thank god I eavesdrop!

"Cool!"

Danny looked behind me both left and right then his smile disappeared.

"I see you don't have any merch with you" Danny spoke.

Merch?

What the heck is that?

"Sorry, kinda low on cash at the moment" I spoke honestly.

Well I have no cash but he doesn't need to know that.

Danny threw his cigarette into the darkness.

"Wait right here." He commanded.

I froze.

Danny walk back through the double door leaving me alone in the cold alleyway. I took this moment to quickly run my fingers through my knotted hair and wipe off any dirt from my clothes until I heard footsteps getting close to me.

"Here you go."

Danny stretched out his hand holding a small black shirt through his fingertips. I was able to see a close up of his tattoos cover his hands all the way up to his arms.
I reached out and grabbed the shirt of him.

"Only size available was a medium, hope you like it"

A shirt? For me?

All I wanted to do is run up to Danny, hug him tight and cry on his shoulders.

That is something I can't do.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"No worries pretty lady! Anything for a fan who isn't stalking me." Danny winked

I giggled.

A glimpse of happiness escaped my lips.

"DANNY!" A voice screamed.

Both looking at the backstage door, Danny grinned.

"Listen I have to go Helena, Ben and the others are waiting for me inside. It was lovely to meet you!" Danny spoke.

I frowned.

He was leaving me..

"No worries. Thanks again for the shirt." I smiled at him.

"OI! GINGER FATTY!"

Danny rolled his eyes as the voice Ben shouted pass the open doors.

"You get home safe and shall see you next time when were back in the UK." Danny chuckled.

Home.

I don't have a home.

I watch as Danny closed the door behind him leaving me in darkness. With everything that has happened today I could stop the grin stretching across my face. Looking at the black shirt, white bold writing spread across across the chest with the words "Asking Alexandria". I took my own top off and replaced it with my new shirt. It was baggy but at least in was nice and dry unlike my damp grey shirt. The walk to my little cardboard box home was small yet I still couldn't stop thinking about Danny and his friend Ben. The night had just begun and weakness spread across my body.

It was time to sleep.

Resting my head on the blanket, I drifted off to sleep with the melody of my new song.

Someone Somewhere..

Even though I'm on my own

I know I'm not alone

Cause I know there's someone, somewhere

Praying that I make it home

So here's one from the heart

My life right from the start

I need a Home sweet home

To call my own....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.5K 27
Alice Barakat, Jack Barakat's "little" sister by an hour, moves back in with Jack and her mom when she finds out that her dad is remarrying...
386 13 34
Second sequel to The J.A.C.I.E. Project JACIE Jay-see \ d͡ʒˈe͡ɪsi \ See Jennifer Anna Clara Isabell Evans. A talented songwriter and producer who n...
2.7K 133 24
-- This fan fiction contains sexual situations, sexual references, and explicit language -- Leah Lake is a stunningly beautiful 21 year old brunette...
145 55 14
Alex is a mystery. He is quite at school, but if he is around family or his bestfriend Zack he is happy as can be. But that is because after his bro...