Moving in with my English tea...

Von smellymonkey12

Alex is finding it hard to open up to people about her dysfunctional family such as her brother with cancer a... Mehr

'You've got me'
Moving in with my teacher...
Its a date
FRIDAYY
Friday: Part 2
The picnic
Part 2
It wasn't meant to be
A/N
my kind of Sundays
Back to pretending
Im a terrible person
The best thing I ever had.
I'm glad it was with you.
Now its my fault
Im not ready
A/N
I miss him
The best night of my life
I don't know anymore
Whats going on with you?
You're giving up on us?
Back to when I had a girlfriend
A/N
Saturday.
'You're beautiful'
Me and you against the world?
Authors note
Secrets.
Secrets out.
The plan.
Harder than we thought.
Nothing adds up!
Sorry its been a while
The last chapter
Plan A?
Catch up

Why didn't you tell me?

3.7K 103 8
Von smellymonkey12

Alex's P.O.V
As soon as we walked into the hall, noise and laughter filled our ears. Practically the whole year already made it to dinner.

'Alex, Kyle!' Shouted Sophie. I knew it was Sophie because her voice is so sweet and innocent yet her personality well that's another story. We spotted where Sophie was sat and made our way over there.

'Are you feeling any better Al?' Sophie asked looking deep into my eyes.

'Yeah thanks.' I murmured.

'You're lying.' She spat
'I'm not.'
'Yes you are.'
'Nope.'
'Yep!'
I could tell that even if I continued to dodge the fact I wasn't okay she would know.
'I'll tell you later.' I lip signed across the table.

'Right can I have your attention guys!' As I looked to the front Mr. Martin was standing on a chair. He is our science teacher and also a bit of a peado.

'So just like yesterday we will call you up one by one so you can get your dinner. Say please and thank you when needed then wait until we discharge you at the end.' He looked around the hall probably thinking of who's the fittest student. Creep.

We waited as we saw Mr. Martin going to the first table and telling them to go up.

'I asked Mrs. Roberts what we are doing tomorrow and we are going to the beach to do a crappy assault course thing.' Moaned Sophie who believes anyone who forces people to run or do any physical activity should be put in jail yet she's the healthiest and thinnest person I know. I despise her for that.

'That will be fun, but if there's teams we all have to be together!' I laughed.

'No way! I'm not being on a team with Sophie!' Max smirked knowing Sophie would bite back.

'Oh really.' She laughed.
Max looked her deep in the eye then began to tickle her. They were so cute together. I could imagine Noah and I being like that. I miss him.

'Right you four, go and get your dinner.' Mr. Martin announced to us as he looked Sophie and I up and down. Creep.

We all stood up and walked over to the dinner ladies who were dishing up the food.

'The food here is amazing! That pizza looks so good I'm considering sleeping with it.' Kyle was now drooling over a slice of pizza. Typical boy I guess.

'Can I have a slice of that pizza, some salad and a piece of chocolate fudge cake please.' The woman handed me a tray of everything I asked for.
'Thank you.' I smiled while taking the tray from them.

I walked to the end of the line and picked up a can of Diet Coke and a green apple from the fruit bowl. Kyle came next to me and picked up a can of Fanta.

'Alex, can we talk about us?' I gulped and started slowly walking pretending j didn't hear him and hoping he would follow. I reached the table and sat down as fast as I could. I hope Sophie and Max hurries up I can't talk to Kyle about us right now. As I sat down I looked around the room but there was no sign of Noah. Alex stop! I need to stop thinking of Noah, we are over and there is no reason for me to sit around and think about him constantly.

'You alright Al?' Asked Kyle who was digging into his dinner as if he hadn't eaten in 3 years when really he ate about half an hour ago because he told me he hid a mars bar from the machine in his room.

'Yeah, just thinking.' I replied.
'Of....' His voice drifted away as if he was waiting for me to answer.
'I'm just getting bored being here now, I just want something exciting to happen.' I opened my can of Coke and waited until the fizzing sound stopped.
'How about we be a little bit crazy and do something rebellious. Will that cheer you up?'

'Will what cheer her up? What's wrong Alex?' Sophie sat down opposite me and next to Max. She looked worryingly into my eyes.

'I was just saying how I'm getting bored of being here but Kyle suggested we be a little rebellious and make some fun.' I giggled. I'm glad he's changed the subject and hasn't asked about us again.

'I'm in!' Smiled Soph.

'Max, you in?' Smiled Kyle before shoving his last mouthful of pizza in his big gob.
'I don't know guys, I really want to go to the beach tomorrow and if we are caught being stupid and rebellious we might not be able to go.'
'Stop being such a pussy. We wont do anything life threatening.' Kyle moaned.
'So what do you say Max?' I smiled.
'Fine, I'm in.'
'Great! So what's the plan?'

Noah's P.O.V
There's no use. I can't figure out whose number it is. I feel so bad, Alex was probably only being off with me because this person was blackmailing her and she didn't want to worry me. How could I have been so stupid. I stood up from the bed and threw my fist into the door. Shit this isn't my room.

I can't even go to the police about it because what Alex and I are doing is illegal which will ruin it even more. I need to go and speak to her and tell her I'm so sorry. I can't leave her, especially not now. She doesn't even have a home, I can't give up on her. I reached for the door handle then stopped myself. I can't let her know I have been through her phone. Fuck sake!

I inhaled a deep breath and felt more relaxed. Right leave the phone exactly where you found, go and get some dinner and the problem will still be here when I get back. The reassurance worked as I set the phone back on the edge of the bed and walked out.

I walked down the red diamond patterned carpet, I was practically bouncing the carpet was that soft. I could see the big double doors at the end of the hall and from what I could make out it was tipping it down with rain (again). Great. I took a head start and ran out the double doors, straight across the flooded patch of grass (which had now leaked into my trainers ) and into the dinner hall where all the kids were sat down eating. I shook my now floppy hair out of my face, I could feel my top sticking to my chest.

'Noah, glad you decided to join us.' Sarcastically noted Mr. Martin as he scowled at me.

'Yeah I'm really sorry Nick, I was just on the phone to my mom, she's really poorly.' Okay I lied. Well sort of. I wasn't on the phone to my mom but I wasn't lying about her being ill, she really is.

'I'm sorry to hear about that. If you want to leave and go see her I totally understand.' He rested his hand on my shoulder in pity.

'Cheers bud, but I think I'll stay. My dad is with her and if anything happens he will call me.' I smiled before trying to walk away.

'And Noah while I have you here.' Nick continued. I stepped back into the position I was in before to not seem rude.
'After dinner is finished I will be discussing the group arrangements for tomorrow's trip and was hoping you'd be able to be a leader of a group?'

'Yeah that's fine. Now if it's okay can I just go and grab some food before it closes?' I didn't want to seem rude but I'm bloody starving!

'Yeah sure thing, see you in a bit.' We walked off in different directions, thank god. I looked around the room in hope to spot Alex and of course there she was, laughing and smiling with Kyle. I know I shouldn't get jealous as we are no longer a couple but I'm in love with her. I mean we only split up about an hour ago so how can I lose my love for someone so fast and I know she loves me.

'Can I help you sir?' A voice murmured beside me. I jumpily turned around and saw a dinner lady looking at me weirdly.

'Yes sorry, can I have a piece of pizza, salad and slice of that chocolate fudge cake please.' I was practically drooling. She handed me the tray of food and walked off. Rude. I saw the rest of the teachers sat on an table in the corner so went and joined them.

'Noah, where have you been. You've just made it.' Asked Mr. Jones. The noisiest man I have ever met.

'I know, I was just taking a call from my mother, she's not very well.' I began to tuck into my dinner until he began carrying on the conversation.

'Oh really what's wrong? How old is she? Has she got anyone looking after her? Is she overweight?'

I looked at him with a really angry yet confused face. What gives him the right to ask questions like that about my own mother.

'Simon! Leave him alone.' Blurted out Miss Evans.

'Thanks Rach.' I gave her a meaningful smile then shoved the rest of pizza in my mouth.

'Kyle Roberts get down this second!' I turned around to see Mr. Martin shouting at Kyle who was standing on the lunch table. I looked down to see Alex laughing up at him. I miss her.

'FOOD FIGHT!!!' Screamed Kyle.

'Shit.' I shouted. I quickly took a bite from my cake before jumping up out of my seat and dodging flying food. I placed my hands on top of my head and ducked while running for safety. The hall was manic. Half the year were stood on tables lobbing all kinds of food at eachother, I think I even saw a whole watermelon fly past me. I watched as my lovely English classes turned into wild animals. It was crazy. I have to admit part of me really wanted to join in but the other half needed to keep its adult authority in tact.

My eyes drifted over to Alex who was laughing and smiling despite been covered in ketchup, pizza, chocolate and whatever the heck that green stuff is.

'The kids are animals, do something Noah!' Melissa clung onto my arm as if we were in a bank robbery.

'They won't listen to me. And they aren't kids, they're young adults.' I smiled.

'Do you find this amusing? Noah they are behaving like hooligans!'

'Oh give it a rest Melissa. Live a little.' I moved away from her grip and continued to watch the show.

'EVERYBODY STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING!'

The whole room went silent with fear. Footsteps banged onto the floor as people jumped down from the tables. Mr. Mosley who is our head of behaviour went red in the face with anger. He had been in his room all day doing god knows what and now he shows up... Great.

'How dare you treat this trip with such little respect. Right nobody is going to the beach tomorrow, we are staying here to clean up this disgrace.'

'Sir, I don't think that's necessary.' I tried to stick up for them but he was having none of it.

'Mr. Rivers you're telling me we should let them off for causing such a mess. This calls for punishment and I will happily lay it on them.' He crossed his arms and began to walk through to each table.

'Now, things like this don't just start with a group vote so who was the culprit.' No one said a word. You could just see beads of sweat drip of students forehead.

'It was me.' I didn't dare to look up as I knew exactly who's voice it was.

'Alex?!' Mr. Mosley was more shocked than I was.

'I don't think I can believe that.' Mr. Mosley stuttered.

'It was 100% my idea and I'm very sorry. I didn't mean for it to get out of hand like this.' She intwined her fingers together. I've noticed she does that when she's nervous or scared. I looked at Kyle who had no intention of owning up.

'Not my star pupil. Why on earth did you think the would be acceptable?' He wasn't raising his voice at all.

'I don't know. I guess because I didn't go in the trip yesterday I just needed something to boost me up I guess.' She bowed her head down in disappointment.

'Sir, it wasn't Alex who started this it was Kyle. I told him to get down but he refused then started this disgraceful move.'

'Letting someone else take the blame for you Mr. Roberts?' Mr. Mosley started right into Kyle's eyes.

Sir, let them all go on the trip tomorrow, I'll stay behind and make sure that everything is cleaned up.' I stood in front of Alex so I couldn't see her.

'Alright I've got an idea. Instead of you all having free time after dinner you will ALL have an hour to try and get this hall spotless. At least that helps Mr. Rivers. Got it?'

'Yes sir.' They all mimed in sync.

'Everyone get cleaning then.' Sir clapped is hands as they all hurries off to clean the hall.

'Mr. Rivers?' My heart thumped to the ground. Butterflies formed in my stomach. I turned around and Alex was standing there looking so beautiful.

'Yeah.' I bluntly replied.

'Thanks for offering to stay and clean up to save me from getting in loads of trouble.'

'It's fine.' I didn't have the energy to try and please her right now. Of course I missed her and I would do anything to make things right.

'Noah, I'm sorry I ended it so sudden but there's other things going.' Her fingers intwined together indicating she was nervous.

'I'm not discussing this here but I saw the messages from the unknown number. Why didn't you tell me?'

'Noah, I......'
'Alex, are you gonna help or what?!' Kyle ran over and drooped his arm around Alex's shoulder. My blood boiled and all I wanted to do was punch him in the face and tell him not to touch her.

'Yeah, let's go.' She took one last glance at me before walking go side by side with Kyle.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.3M 56.6K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
19.1K 439 47
Rose Weasley glared at Scorpius Malfoy from across the Great Hall. She couldn't stand him. He was so full of himself! "You're watching him again," Li...
565 77 15
"what's on your mind?" | "you." when a barista meets a biker things couldn't possibly go wrong. they would see each other now and again, until they d...
9.7K 126 11
this is my first oneshots sooo don't judge 🙏