Powerful

By MintyCookiesFTW

(DISCONTINUED) Everything is going up the roller coaster for Addison, but there's always going to be a time w... More

Some Information..
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Announcement

Chapter 14

13 1 0
By MintyCookiesFTW

Addison's POV~

"Goin' somewhere?" Someone said casually, yet it frightened me. I immediately turned around to face a man, a very buff man dressed in sweatpants with no shirt on. "Uhh. Nope. I'm just taking a look out the window.. It's a nice view isn't it?" I tried to play it off.

"You're coming with me little girls." He grabbed our arms and began dragging us away. Before we could make it out of the room, I swiftly kicked him in the shin. He yanked my hair.

I growled. "Shut it." I twisted and turned so he'd let go of my arm. He didn't let go, it should have been burning by now. I raised my other hand and punched him in the face repeatedly. He let go and punched me in the face.

Red liquid began dripping down onto my lip, I didn't mind. Naomi tried to help by kicking him in the crotch. The man hunched over.

I gave one last powerful punch to his head and ripped out his heart. "Ew." Naomi said. I stared at her. Really? It isn't time for that. I grabbed her arm with my clean hand and jumped out the window. We landed peacefully. I continued to hold her arm and drag her along until we were deeper into the woods.

Surprisingly, nobody stopped us. We ran for about 10 minutes in human form before we made it to a big tree. "Can you climb?" I asked her. She nodded and began climbing the tree with ease. Damn.

I used my speed to run up the tree, I can't climb for shit. We sat on branches for about an hour. I got my nose to stop bleeding. "Ready to go?"

"Go where?" She asked. I shrugged. "Maybe try to find a human town or a pack?" Her eyes widened. "How about we just go to a human town?" I nodded and got ready to travel. "Wolf form until we reach the end of the woods?" She nodded.

I'm very surprised those idiots haven't found us yet. I have no doubt they're looking though.

I jumped down and landed on the hard soil. We then took off our clothes and shifted. Naomi's wolf was as big as an adult she-wolf. It was ashed colored with white socks and white belly. Beautiful amber colored eyes. I began running.

After 2 and a half hours of running, we finally made it out of the woods. We quickly shifted back and threw our clothes on. It looked to be about 5 or 6 in the evening right now. I saw people moving about on the streets. Where are we?

I walked up to a young woman, about 25, and tapped on her. "Hello, ma'am, do you know where this is?" I asked. She slapped me across the face and walked off. What the fuck? Naomi gasped.

"Ow..?" I said questionly as I rubbed my sore cheek. I spy a Walgreens! I began walking over there to get a snack. I searched my pockets for money but couldn't find anything. I searched some my pants and found a 5 dollar bill. Sweet.

I hurried across the street to Walgreens. When we walked in, the cashiers stared at us. Okay..?

I walked around and ended up in the chip isle. Someone tapped on my shoulder, I turned around to meet a neck. I looked up at the young guy who tapped on me. "Do you need something?" I asked.

"You're trespassing." He simply said in a deep voice. "Trespassing? We're in Walgreens for the love of god." I said. "I'm telling the Alpha right now." My eyes widened at that just as Naomi walked into sight.

"What?" She asked. "Great, another one. You're trespassing." The guy informed her. She still looked so confused. "He's on his way." The man said.

"Well, can I at least go pay for my chips? I'm hungry." I said. "No, we'll give you some food later. But for now, just wait here."

"Yah, no thanks. I'll just go pay for my chips." I said and began walking away. He grabbed my shoulder, "Stay here." He growled with authority. Fabulous. Just fabulous.

I stayed just so we could have a better chance of leaving. Soon, another guy who looked a little older than the one watching us, walked into sight. "You're trespassing." The new guy said.

"He already told me." I said while point my thumb at the first guy. "Watch it. Your friend and your life is in my hands, so I suggest you be more respectful." The second guy said. I'm just going to call them first guy and second guy.

I shrugged. "Okay."

"What are you doing here rogue?" He asked us, disgust laced in his voice. "I'm not a rogue." I said. Naomi was a rogue?

"Well you smell like one." He said in disgust. I rolled my eyes. "Well I'm not one."

"What are you doing on my land?" He asked again, ignoring my statement. Neither of us spoke. "Talk or you're dead meat." The guy threatened. "Hi." I said. he growled, not liking my attitude.

Then I felt a prick on my arm and my legs gave up on me. I felt like I was being picked up and then I fell asleep.

---------

I woke up on a concrete floor. Not again! My eyes fluttered open. It was brighter here than in the other one. "Addison?" Someone said. I looked around and saw Naomi in the cell next to mine. "Hello." I replied. "What did you do to end up in the cell?" A rough voice said. I turned the other way to see another guy in the cell next to mine.

"Nothing." I said. "Then why are you in a cell?" I shrugged and sat down. After about 10 minutes of silence the first guy walked in with a tray. He slipped a bowl into our cells and then walked away.

I was examining the food to make sure they don't poison us but I don't like how it looks. Naomi noticed that I wasn't eating it so she too, stared at the food. Soon, the second guy walked in.

"Like your new home?" He snickered. "Home my ass." I said. He growled at me and stared at me intently. I could see his wolf trying to make mine submit but Ava doesn't do that shit. I stared at him with equal dominance and then he snapped his eyes away from mine.

"So why were you on my land?" He spoke. "We were lost. We escaped and tried to look for a human town so we don't 'trespass' on people's land." I explained. "What made you think this was a human town?" He asked.

I shrugged, "Couldn't smell any wolves so I thought it was a human place." I spoke in a bored tone.

He turned to Naomi, "What about you, rogue?"

"I came here with her. And can't you smell that we're not rogues?" She answered. "No I can't, and if ya'll not rogues then what pack are you guys from?" He asked curiously.

Neither of us answered this time. I forgot to tell Nathan to stop looking for me.

"Nate, you can stop looking for me."

"NEVER!" He shouted in response.

"You don't need to. I'll find my way back. I escaped but I'm in another Alpha's territory."

Then I blocked him. "ANSWER ME!" The guy shouted.

"What was your question?"

"I asked you what your name was." He said, losing his patience.

"Where are we? And what's your name?" I asked him. "I ask the questions, not you. So shut it and answer my question."

I rolled my eyes, "I can't shut my mouth if you want me to answer your damn questions."

"JUST ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION." He shouted angrily.

"Oh I don't know. My name is Jackie Bloom." I lied. "Now who are you?"

"Thomas Keplr. Alpha of the Silver Stone Pack." He introduced. Never heard of Silver Stone.

"Who's pack are you in?"

"White Moon." I simply stated. His eyes widened, he turned and left without a word.

----------------

Thomas came back about an hour later.

"White Moon says they don't know a Jackie Bloom." He narrowed his eyes at me. I shrugged and then he turned to Naomi.

"Name and pack." He demanded.

"Naomi Ward from the Blood Shadow Pack." She was in Adam's pack? Were they even looking for her?

Thomas walked out of the room again.

"You're in Adam's pack?" I asked her. "Alpha Adam." She corrected. I shrugged.

"You know him?" She asked. I nodded, 'course I do. Not the most pleasant way to meet someone; getting knocked onto the floor by him and then getting my arm twisted and broken by him at my birthday party. Meh.

Thomas came back about 40 minutes later. "You." He pointed at Naomi. "You're free to go."

"You." He pointed at me. "You're not."

"Well I'm not going anywhere without her." Naomi said stubbornly. "Too bad. You have no choice." Thomas replied with a smug face as he unlocked her cell.

"Oh yeah? Make me." Naomi said, not leaving her cell. Thomas raised an eyebrow. "Whatever. You can just stay in my prison until you decide to leave." He shrugged and walked over to mine.

"I'm not sugar coating this. Your execution is on April the second at 8 pm." He said as he looked down at my sitting figure.

"What?!" I shrieked. "Well, White Moon says they don't know a Jackie Bloom. So, your pack is still unknown to me. Therefore, you are a rogue in my eyes and I need to get rid of you." He shrugged and sat down.

"Why doesn't that guy get killed? He's been here longer than A- Jackie has." Naomi spoke. "Oh so, Jackie, your name is "A-Jackie" correct?" Thomas said, ignoring Naomi's question.

"I will be right back." He said without letting me answer and he walked out of my sight. Why was he being so nice to me? He was like.. Having a conversation with me.

He came back down a few minutes later, "No A Jackie's in White Moon. Do you go to school?"

"'Course I do. I'm not a hobo, I need my education." I said in a bored tone. He should just let me be on my way. "I can't let you go. Rogues can be dangerous and you might be a threat to my pack." He said as if reading my thoughts.

"I'm no threat. I assure you." I said, I mean, what could a little 18 year old girl do to a grown man's pack that had who knows how many wolves in it.

"I wouldn't know that. I know almost no-" Thomas was cut off by a young man standing in the door, "Tom, there's someone on the phone that wa--" The guy stopped talking when he saw me.

He stared at me for about 5 minutes, it was starting to get creepy. "What?" I said getting irritated. "Addison?" The guy questioned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 2.6K 15
There are different sides of the stories. Reasons why decisions have been made. Reasons that even though will hurt someone has to be done. If only yo...
243K 5.3K 26
"You belong to me and I'll be damned if I let you get away." or in which an Alpha submits to an Omega Major plot holes
14.5K 161 26
ON HOLD, Hailey is a pretty average girl if she says so herself and she is and outcast she has a loving family but no one in the pack likes her unti...
19.5K 496 17
I'm that one girl who just missed the beauty boat. I'm the girl who gets left behind at all the functions for school or at home or in the pack. I'm t...