The Blind Girl And The Quarte...

Por mnkprincess

My name is Ruby. I was born with rare ruby eyes, but I don't know what they look like anymore. I like to beli... Más

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Finished

Chapter 1

46.6K 1K 138
Por mnkprincess

I woke up, but was I really awake? How can you tell if your alive or dead if all you can ever see is darkness? Want to know how I know I'm awake? I can hear movement in the house, I can feel my heartbeat, and I have the sense in feeling. The only thing is, I'm blind.

After the accident, my mom thought that it would be good I was homeschooled. I get why she did that for me though, she didn't want me hurt. Little did she know I'm already hurt.

I reached over to the side of my bed searching for my cane. I found the soft surface of the polished wood and sat up grasping the cane in both my hands and stood up. I started clicking it around my room looking around for my closet.

I pulled out an outfit feeling that it was a shirt with long sleeves and skinny jeans. I felt for the sign above each section of outfits of what color the outfit was. I grasped the sign feeling the brail reading black. I smiled softly putting my cane against the wall and got changed.

I heard my phone near my bed start ringing the ring tone of my best friend Anna. I grabbed my cane clicking my over to my bed feeling for my phone. I finally found it and pressed a button to answer it.

Hello?

Hey bff!!! I was wondering...so uh every month or so my school has this thing where you can have someone join you in school for the day. That day is tomorrow and I was wondering if you're up to it. If not it's cool Ruby.

Um...sure. Can you pick me up?

Yay!!!!! Yeah I can pick you up silly.

What time?

8 am sharp sweetheart.

Haha ok see you tomorrow.

Bye.

Bye.

I hung up setting the phone back on my side table near my bed. I grabbed my cane and started clicking to outside my door to where I thought I could hear my mom.

"Hey mom?" I asked when I thought I reached the room she was in.

"Not mom little sis." I blushed slightly as Garrett started to laugh.

"Sorry." I said.

"It's cool. Mom is in the living room." He responded.

"Thanks Garry." I said smiling.

"No problem Rubes." He responded, but I couldn't tell if he smiled back or not as I headed into the living room to find my mom.

Once I reached the living room I clicked my way to a couch and sat.

"Hey mom?" I asked.

"Yes sweety?" She questioned.

"I'm going to school with Anna tomorrow if that's ok with you." I said.

"Sure sweety. Just be safe please." She said with a worried tone.

"I will this time mom." I said.

£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£

I sat in my room and I felt my clock that changed its brail to the time and it read 6:34 pm. I'm listening to dear diary by Mikelwj. It's a good song. It's also depressing, but isn't life depressing?

I sighed as I sat on my bed listening to music. If you're blind, what exactly are you supposed to do for fun? I skipped dinner not really up for it tonight. Another reason why I'm listening to this song. It goes with how I feel.

I started to feel really tired and suddenly everything was gone, my sense of feeling, and my sense of hearing.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

Pure Por britishputa

Historia Corta

58.4K 1.5K 40
she was pure, innocent, and everything nice but now she's bullied, conscious, and everything sad
221K 6.7K 41
Emerson had her only daughter Marlowe at a young age. When she was born, she discovered that she was born deaf. She makes sure that her daughter has...
33.7K 1.2K 39
Dakota, an Army Veteran in a small town in Texas, has had enough of her good for nothing husband. After a brawl between them, she flees without a tr...
419K 7.6K 31
After a nearly fatal car crash, Charlie is pronounced a miracle to remain alive. Once awakened from a month-long coma, she finds that her family had...