Chapter 15

Ruby's POV

Anna had dropped me off at the diner Aaron had wanted to meet me at. Apparently he had texted her where because he had never told me. So here I was waiting for Aaron to say hi, or anything really.

Everything smelled so good in here. It was making my stomach growl and my mouth water. Suddenly I heard someone plop down in the seat across from me.

"Hey," Aaron's voice spoke out. I immediately loosened up.

"Hey," I responded back.

"So what's up with you and my step dad?" he asked.

"Right to the point are we?" I asked nervously.

"Yup."

"Okay," I paused. "Let me start from the beginning. There was once a little girl and her father happily on the road driving to one of her dance recitals. The little girls saw the lights before her dad, and the last thing heard before the crash was, look at the pretty lights daddy. The car rolled to its side but didn't stop from force of impact. It rolled maybe 5 times. The little girl was forcefully jerked side to side with broken glass flying all around her and the metal caving in. She could feel a headache coming, and as it grow, her vision became darker. She knew she was awake, but decided it was better to sleep and fell into a coma waking up blind," I sighed. "The little girl is me," I paused looking up at Aaron,"and the dad, is your step dad."

---------------------------------------------

Authors note:

So sorry for the short chapter, I'll make it longer next time 😀

-M