The Italian Mafia Prince ( ON...

By biersacklover456

Imagine getting kidnapped by the Mafia King and you meet his son and his son falls head over heels for you... More

The Date
Girlfriend ?
Succesful
Authors Note
War
Authors Note
Nathaniel !!!
Authors Note
Authors Note
ANNOUNCEMENT
Don't Leave Me Here !!
Authors Note
Baby Please !!
GUYS HELP ME
Home Sweet Home
Not An Update PLEASE READ
Marriage ?
I'm sorry

Free !!

507 17 5
By biersacklover456

Bella's pov -
Nathan comes in the room and I start yelling at him and he tells me to be quiet . I shut my mouth . He unties me and leads me out of the room " What is your plan !? Your dads holding me for hostage !! " I whisper/yell , he looks at me " I'm taking you home and then I will deal with my dad " I nod and he leads me to his Black Ferrari . He opens the door and I go in , he goes and sits in his driver seat . He drives off to my house .

We arrive there in about 5 minutes ? I dunno but it was pretty quick !! He gets out and opens the door for me , I thank him and he tells me to go . " Why ? Aren't you coming !? " " No , your dad will be pissed off with me . Sorry Bella "  I nod and walk to the house and he drives off .

Nathaniel's pov -
I get to my house and get out . I open my door to be met with my angry looking dad ! Great! I punch him in the nose and knee him in the nuts . He falls down to the floor , I take out my gun "You locked up my girl and held her for hostage , for money ! FOR FUCKING MONEY !! And now you're gonna pay , you ungrateful dog !! " I point the gun to his for head , he's about to speak but I shoot him straight through head . I call one of my men to clean this piece of shit I call a father up !

Sorry that was short guys but I'm very busy at the moment ! But yay at least those guys could be back together again ! What on earth will be Bella's fathers reaction when he sees Nathaniel !! I think Nathan will be dead !!

Continue Reading