THE CHEERLEADER AND THE NERD...

By kiruhime

#3 in Cries In a world filled with cheerleaders, soccer players, and wild party goers they all can truly say... More

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16 b
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 k dramas to watch
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
chaptet 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
CLATN Moments!!!
FEATURE READERS!!!

Chapter 11

2.2K 56 3
By kiruhime

  I thought you'd catch me if I fall
And fill me up when I'm empty. But you didn't.  

~Santa-Elf

What would Cathlyn do? 

I kept asking myself the question as I furiously drove home. It was late about nine thirty in the night, but I couldn't care less. My body was aching and covered in bruised all over, tears was just flowing freely out of my eye and my vision was very blurry. I broke every stop light and know that by tomorrow or Thursday my mailbox would be filled with tickets to pay at court and my dad would kill me. Literally.  But right now I was already dead. My heart, body and eyes were aching until suddenly I was numb. 

When I parked I saw my dad car parked out front, and I looked next door and saw Luther sitting on his balcony. I didn't even care I just wanted to go home inside my house. I stepped out of my car without even closing back the door and open the house door. I was a crying mess as the tears never stopped rushing into my eyes.

"Katelyn is that you?" My dad asked from the kitchen. I let out a loud sob and that's when my dad turned the corner and gasp at the sight of me. 

"Oh God" He whispered as he saw the state that I was in. The look of fear took over my dad's eyes as probably the worst scenario run through his mind. Tears welled up in his eyes and suddenly his pale white face went rigid blood red. Jaw clench and fist rolled. I leaned on the wall and slid down while crying a bit harder. My dad rush over to me and pulled me into a hug as he whispered sweet words in my ear. 

"Daddy, " I cried. "I was so scared and frighten" I admitted.

"It's ok baby, who did it?"  He asked as he rocked me back and forth. 

I bit my lips and cried silently not wanting to admit it was Levi. 

"It's ok baby" He cooed " Everything will be alright"

"Dylan!" My dad yelled "Bring down a robe for you sister" 

"Ok " he yelled back

"Cathlyn!!, call nine one one" 

"Why is everything ok dad," Cathlyn ask coming out of the gym. 

"Oh my god" She breathe out as she saw us " I'm right on it," she told him before rushing into the kitchen to the nearest house phone.

"Here", Dylan came downstairs with the robe and dad took it from him and covered me. It was soothing as dad continue to rock me back and forth and suddenly I grew very tired and my eye lid began to close. In the distance, I heard everyone voice around me. Dad was yelling.

"Don't close your eyes honey, open them come on talk to me" 

Dylan was constantly asking " Dad whats wrong with katelyn"  mean while I heard cathlyn consistent murmur of "Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god"

Lastly was his voice along with sneakers rushing against the tiles in squeaks. 

"Katelyn! What happened? Katelyn!" Then I was completely out. 

I woke up to the sounds of a beeping machine in my hears, thinking it was my alarm clock I groan and muttered. 

"I don't want to go to school" While pulling my sheet over my head. 

"Katelyn are you alright!" My mothers voice  asked me. 

"What are you doing home mom, Your shift start at six" I replied.

"No baby, your not home" I mother whispered beside my ears. 

"Then where am I?" I confusingly asked. 

"Your in the hospital" This time it was a much softer voice that crack at every  words. 

Is that Cathlyn?

"Why am I in the hospital?" I asked again confused. This time I remove the sheet from over my head. In the room was a very tired looking mother lovingly looking down at me with tears in her eyes and across from her was Cathlyn occasionally wiping away  stray tears. 

"You don't remember?" Cathlyn asked and I nod my head a no feeling confuse as hell.

What am I supposed to remember?

"Cathy go call the doctor" Mom ordered, with a nod cathlyn left the room. 

"Mom what's going on?" I asked.

"Nothing babe, just rest," she told me while stroking my curly hair. 

A few minutes later A man in a white gown and fresh globs on his hands walked in the room behind Cathlyn.  

"Hi, I'm Jay and i'm glad to see that you are awake a fully rested" He smiled. 

"Hi," I awkwardly reply with a shy smile. 

"What is your name?" He asked.

"Katelyn Page" I replied giving my mother a questioning look. 

"Ok katelyn. How old are you?" He asked. 

"Seventeen"

"Which school do you attended?"

"UH, Bridge Port High" I mumbled

"Did you just forgot the school you attended?" 

"Kinda"

"Ok," He told me while writing something down on a note pad. "So tell me about your week, starting with Monday"

"Um, yesterday was fun at school with the cheer girls and all" 

"So yesterday was Monday?" He asked. and I nod him a yes. "I see" He muttered writing some things down. 

"Mrs. Page" The doctor called my mother as they both step out of the room. 

"Cathy what's wrong?" I asked.

"Katie, some thing bad happened to you yesterday" She breathe out while sitting on my bed.

"No, nothing wrong happened to me" I reasoned. 

"You just cant remember," She told me.

"Of coarse I remember yesterday" I defended " I kicked Brenda off the cheer team, bonded with her, went to IHOP with the girls, let the girls bullied another girl and then " I trailed off.

"And then?" She asked sounding hopeful.

"Luther called me a snob and he got me thinking  I couldn't sleep and..... that's all" I mumbled feeling sad and depress. 

Cathlyn sighed. "Katey, today is Wednesday" she whispered. "Yesterday was Tuesday. Early in the morning when I got home you were up in the kitchen eating a slice of the cheese cake I told you 'every bite makes you bigger' Then mom said you came home after one in the afternoon from school looking happy and told Matthew you where going on a lunch date with Luther"

"Wait, Your lying. Luther hates me he would never go on a lunch date with me in fact. Yesterday he was in my car looking upset and he told me that mean phrase and quickly left my car" I told her. 

"Well something happened yesterday cause all of that change. He was even over the house  at last minute when you showed up bruised up and naked before you faint."

"What bruise?" 

"All over" She mumbled as water pooled in her eyes. I pulled down the cover and saw a deep black and blue hand print on both my wrist My chest was even worst. There were horrible black and blue bite marks and some spot on my body was bandage up. 

"What happened last night?" I began to panic as the machine beside of me started beating  extremely fast. "Where did all of this come from? Why cant I feel anything?" 

The doctor and my mother rush back into the  room.

"What happened?" My mother asked cathlyn.

"I told er what happened yesterday" 

"It's ok honey just calm down doctor Jay Daddy and I are fixing everything," Mom told me while rushing her hand in my hair in a comforting matter. 

"Where is dad?" I asked

"He is at the police station"

I began to panic again "Why?"  I shakily asked.

"He is helping to find the bad guy that harm you," My mom told me as she kissed my head. I relaxed a little in my  bed. Thinking hard about every thing that happened. If someone out there molested me I want to know who it is, I need to know so I can put that person behind bars, who know I might save another girl from becoming a victim. 

I thought back long and hard at everything I possibly could of done  after Monday. Just like a movie everything came floating back in my memory, My day spent with Luther and The dreadful night with Levi. It was him, He did it. 

Am I brave enough to inform?

Do I really want to sen the person I really like in jail?

Do he deserve a second chance?

"Where is my phone?" I asked Cathlyn.

"Home," he told me. I groan out. I cant do it. It will tear me apart.

What would Cathlyn do?

Taking a deep breath in I asked "Cathlyn"

"Mhmm" She murmured 

"If you were molested and you know who did it, but you really like the person what would you do?"

She looked at me in surprise but then a serious expression took over her face. I looked down at my colored wrists when I heard Her reply. 

"I would inform and move on" And there was no room for argument in her voice.

 Marcelyn Page on top

Edited 12/22/2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 513 26
Ellie Ashbrook, your average 16 year old nerdy schoolgirl. Elliot Ryans, your above average 17 year old rugby-playing sixth former. Leave them alone...
5M 196K 59
[ Highest Rank: #1 in Teen Fiction ] !! USED TO BE 'THE PLAYER STOPPED ME FROM JUMPING' !! !! NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON !! __________ Grace Parkinson d...
976 37 34
[NOTICE: THIS STORY IS GOING UNDER EXTREME EDITING! UPDATED VERSION WILL APPEAR UNDER TITLE "HER DOWNFALL". THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE] If you confe...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...