All This Time (A OneRepublic...

By stevergxrs

This a sequel to Feel Again so reader's discretion is advised. It's been a month since Ryan Tedder and Kimber... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3- The Mystery Girl
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8- Calling (Lose My Mind)
Chapter 9- Details Magazine Photo Shoot
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12- Confrontation
Chapter 13- Sucker Punch
Chapter 14- Scar/ Stop and Stare
Chapter 15
Chapter 16- Mini Golf
Chapter 17- All This Time
Chapter 18
Chapter 19- Tattoo
Chapter 20- Native
Chapter 21- Critics
Chapter 22- Life in Color
Chapter 23- Don't Look Down/ Light It Up
Chapter 24- Waterfront
Chapter 25- If I Lose Myself
Chapter 26
Chapter 27- Fear
Chapter 28- Au Revoir?
Chapter 29- Marchin On/Welcome Home
Chapter 30
Chapter 31- Phil
Chapter 32
Chapter 33- The Call
Chapter 34- Gone

Chapter 4- Burn/The Waltz/Wait

579 15 7
By stevergxrs

"Oh... My... God..." Was all I could manage to say when she revealed herself. "You actually made it!"

"Happy Birthday Ryan." Said Kimberly as she leaned in and hugged me hard. "I've missed you so much baby." She said. Her soft voice sending tingles down my spine.

"I've missed you too babe." I said as I hugged her hard. We stood there embracing each other's company for a while, when I hear Amanda scream.

"Oh my god Kim is that you?!?" She runs towards us as we pulled away, she grabs Kimberly and swings her around.

"Amanda, you're squishing me." Said Kimberly.

"Ha ha oops! Sorry!" She said as they pulled away from each other.

"I missed you! Oh my god your hair is red!" Said Amanda in shock.

"Yeah! Renee thought it would be a good idea if I changed my hair." Said Kimberly as she examined a piece of her hair. The guys start rushing towards her and start bombarding her with questions.

"Guys! Guys! I'm just a regular person." She jokes.

"We've missed you!" Said both Brent and and Drew as they both hug her hard.

"How'd you get here and set all of this up?" I managed to ask.

"Well, you can thank those three over there." She smiled as she pointed over to Zach, Eddie, and Renee.

I turned to them and they all raise their glasses and I did the same as well.

"Well, well, well," I heard another female voice say. The two of us turn around and it's one of the two girls who tried to get me to drink with them. The blonde one, what's her name again? Jamie.

"So that's Ryan?" She said slurring her words to Kimberly in the most snarky tone I have ever heard in my life. Wait they know each other?!

I see Kim putting her hands on her hips. Man, she looks sexy wearing a black strapless bra, and the green hula skirt. "Yes, Jamie that's my boyfriend. And your drunk." She said coolly.

"Hmmph! He is so out of your league." She said crossing her arms across her chest.

"Oh really? If he's out of my league, then why is he with me?" She answered back.

"He has bad taste in women." She snapped back at her.

"And yet you decided to hit on him." She said walking up to Jamie, getting in her face. Oh no. I am not going to let her fight. I pull Kimberly back. "Honey, come on. She's not worth it." I said.

She turns to look at me. She looks very angry, but then her face softens when she looks into my eyes but she says nothing. That's when Renee came in "Isabel, Jamie, go back to the hotel now! Or do I have to make the both of you work overtime again?" She scolded them.

"No, ma'am." They said in unison.

"Then get back to the hotel now." She said in a authoritative tone.

Isabel mouths "I'm so sorry" to Kimberly as Jamie just gave her a dirty look and they both leave.

We get back to the little party they set up for me and it was really fun.

Kim took some frosting from the cake and smeared on my face. Everyone laughed, so I took some frosting off my face and smeared some on her.

"Ryan what the hell?!?!?" She said laughing.

"Hey! You started it." I answered as I pulled her close to me. I didn't want to kiss her in front of everyone because, I won't be able to stop myself. Then the place started playing music.

"C'mon! Lets dance!" Said Kim grabbing my arm dragging me on to the dance floor. I turn back to see the guys, and both Amanda and Renee pull Zach and Brent on the dance floor as well. We've danced to all kinds of music. At this point I can't control myself anymore by the way she's dancing. I need to have her alone.

"C'mon let's get out of here." I said as I took Kimberly by the hand. We say our goodbyes to everyone and she walks over to the rental jeep, and the both of us drive off to my hotel.

We get to the parking lot of the hotel and I decided to say something. "So, are you going to be staying over tonight?" I asked as I tucked a strand of her hair away from her face.

"I don't know, do you want me to?" She asked biting her bottom lip.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Do you really want me to answer that?" I know that she totally wants to stay with me.

I licked my bottom lip, and out of nowhere I hear her moan and pounces on me, her lips crashing onto mine I pulled away for a brief second.

"What's wrong?" She asked in confusion on why I pulled away from her.

"Let's go up to my room." I smirked at her and she bites her lip hard.

She takes a duffle bag from the back seat of the jeep and the two of us walk back up to my room.

"Nice place you got there." She said smiling at me as she dropped her bag in the middle of the room.

"Thanks." I answered back as I placed my phone on the night stand.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I said as I walked into the bathroom and shut it behind me. I strip of my clothes, turn the shower on and let the water engulf me as I try to process everything that's happened. What a way to end my birthday. I've gotta say it's one of the best surprises of my life.

I finish taking a shower, and walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and my jaw drops when I see her wearing nothing but her black strapless bra and red boy shorts showing off her body. She takes off the flower tiara and runs her fingers through her newly dyed auburn colored hair.

"Wow!" Was all I could manage to say.

"What?" She asked raising an eyebrow at me. I walked over to her and pulled her close our skin making contact. I look down at her and she blushes red.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too."

She goes up on her toes and gently pressed her lips on mine. I kissed her back and she runs her hands through my wet hair as I placed one hand on her back and the other around her waist. I licked her bottom lip and she opens her mouth giving me access to slip my tongue through.

Slowly we start walking towards the counter in my hotel room. I grab her by the back of her thighs and sit her on top of it while still kissing her. I pull away from her but she pulls me back by the towel. "Where do you think you're going?" She said biting her lip at me.

I kissed her again from her lips down to her neck, biting down gently on her sweet spot, making her groan loudly. I continue to run my lips down her body.

"Ryan, I missed your touch." She said tugging my hair, pulling me up to eye level.

"I missed your voice." I said smiling at her. My hands start running down her olive skinned body and start pulling her black strapless bra off of her, revealing her breasts. I cup one of them in my hand while I take the other one in my mouth and start sucking and biting gently on her nipple. She groans louder as I flicked my tongue across it. I start doing the same to her other breast and she whimpers.

My hands continue to run down her body, stopping at her hips. She got up from the counter, and I slowly started pulling off her boy shorts and tossed them to the floor. I took a step back to just take everything in. She stands in front of me completely naked and she just looks absolutely beautiful.

I walked closer to her as she backed away placing her hands on the counter pushing herself up so she can sit on top of it. I got down on my knees, grabbed her by her thighs pushing her legs open as I let them rest on my shoulders. She props up on her elbows and looks at me with pure anticipation, stands of hair in her face.

I smirked at her as she bites her lip moaning. I slowly start blowing on her bud and moans again. My mouth hovers over her clit and I start teasing her. Kissing her thighs and above her pubic bone until she couldn't take it anymore.

"Mmm Ryan" She moaned as my mouth started devouring her bud, licking, sucking and biting it. She starts going crazy. I felt her hand run through my hair and pulling it. I slipped one finger, then the other into her and started moving them in and out and she moans louder.

Then out of nowhere, I felt her walls tighten around my fingers and she starts calling out my name and the same way her walls tightened around my fingers, they relaxed around them. I continue to flick my tongue across her bud and she pulled my head back away from her.

I carried her onto the bed and I go in the night stand, ripped the packet open and roll it on to me. She straddles me and positions herself over me fills herself up. The two of us groan in passion as she starts moving her hips up and down. She leans forward and kisses me on the lips.

She starts moving her hips faster and I feel myself about to hit my peak. I pull her off me and get on top of her positioning myself at her entrance. I look down at her and she nods at me. I slowly start to enter her, and she gasps.

"Oh Ryan." She said as I started picking up my pace. I start thrusting into her harder and faster. "Oh my god Ryan!" She shouts as she starts unraveling herself around me. I continue to thrust into her until I let go.

I roll on my back pulling her with me. "Wow." I managed to say after catching my breath.

"Hmmm." She said resting her head on my chest.

"Are you alright?"

"Hmmmm."

"Is that a yes?"

"Hmmm." She nods

"Thank you."

"For the sex? You're welcome." She said.

"Well, that and, for being with me for my birthday. It's been very stressful this past month." I answered honestly.

"Really?" She said raising her head looking at me.

"Yeah." I said explaining to her what was going on.

"I want you to come with me." I said to her. I don't think I can stay away from her for long. I need her by my side.

She stays silent. As if she was processing what I told her.

"Sure." She said smiling at me. I smiled back at her and pressed my lips against hers.

Kim's P.O.V

"How's Ellie's song?" I asked as I played with Ryan's chest hair.

"I actually finished it. You wanna hear it?"

"Yeah." I said in excitement. "I wanna hear the masterpiece you created babe." I added.

He chuckles, as he gets up from the bed, pulls out some black boxer briefs and slips them on. He then walks over to his backpack and pulls out his MacBook and sits on the edge of the bed. I get up from the bed, and change into a sports bra and some boy shorts and then sit behind behind Ryan, wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his shoulder as he goes on his iTunes and finds the song.

I hear the instrumental and then his voice:

"We, we don't have to worry bout nothing, Cause we got the fire, and we're burning one hell of a something, They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space

Light it up, like we're the stars of the human race, human race

When the lights turned down, they don't know what they heard, Strike the match, play it loud, giving love to the world, We'll be raising our hands, shining up to the sky, Cause we got the fire, fire, fire, yeah we got the fire fire fire

And we gonna let it burn burn burn burn, We gonna let it burn burn burn burn, Gonna let it burn burn burn burn, We gonna let it burn burn burn burn

We don't wanna leave, no, we just gonna be right now, And what we see, is everybody's on the floor acting crazy getting lurker to the lights out, Music's on, I'm waking up, we stop the vibe, and we bump it up, And it's over now, we got the love, there's no secret now, no secret now

When the lights turned down, they don't know what they heard, Strike the smash, play it loud, giving love to the world, We'll be raising our hands, shining up to the sky, Cause we got the fire, fire, fire, yeah we got the fire fire fire

And we gonna let it burn burn burn burn, We gonna let it burn burn burn burn, Gonna let it burn burn burn burn, We gonna let it burn burn burn burn

When the lights turned down, they don't know what they heard

Strike the match, play it loud, giving love to the world

We gonna let it burn burn burn burn

Burn burn burn burn

We can light it up up up

So they cant put it out out out

We can light it up up up

So they cant put it out out out

We can light it up up up

So they cant put it out out out

We can light it up up up

So they cant put it out out out

When the lights turned down, they don't know what they heard, Strike the match, play it loud, giving love to the world, We'll be raising our hands, shining up to the sky, Cause we got the fire, fire, fire, yeah we got the fire fire fire

And we gonna let it burn burn burn burn

We gonna let it burn burn burn burn

Gonna let it burn burn burn burn

We gonna let it burn burn burn burn

When the lights turned down, they don't know what they heard, Strike the match, play it loud, giving love to the world, We'll be raising our hands, shining up to the sky, Cause we got the fire, fire, fire, yeah we got the fire fire fire

And we gonna let it burn"

The song ends and Ryan swivels his head towards me.

"So, what did you think of my demo?"

"Ryan, that was amazing." I said as I kissed his cheek.

"Thanks. Brent, Noel and I worked on this. And I'm pretty sure that its gonna blow up." He smiled at me.

I looked at the screen and I found two OneRepublic songs that I never heard of before.

"What's that?" I asked.

"That's nothing." He said as he shut off his laptop. "It's getting late. The guys and I are meeting up at the U.S. Army Schofield Barracks base so we should get some sleep." He said kissing my forehead.

"Alright Ryan." I said as I laid back down with him. He pulls the covers over us and fall asleep.

I tossed and turned but I couldn't sleep. I turn to see Ryan, and see that he's passed out on the bed. I slowly get up from bed, making sure I didn't wake him up. I head towards the bathroom and take a quick shower. I wrap myself with a white fluffy towel and grab another towel and dried my hair. I got dressed in pajamas and was about to climb into bed when the curiosity gets to me.

What were those two songs? I tiptoe across the room and grab Ryan's MacBook from his backpack and gently sat down on the edge of the bed. I switch it on and I have to enter a password. I look back at Ryan and he was still sleeping soundly. Okay he was actually snoring. I laugh to myself. I look back at the screen and decided to enter "Copeland" as the password and I get in. I get onto his iTunes and pull some headphones from his bag.

There's one song called "The Waltz" from the Dreaming Out Loud album. I plug the headphones in my ear and hit play.

I know it's the best I've seen

I never tell you i dont mean a thing

I know its the worst you've felt, you've got every right to keep it to yourself.

Caught in a game of war, traded your heart for a hand better than before

See, I let you down, oh, you pushed me out

I let you win. I let you win

I am dancing alone today

I can hear a waltz

I think it's calling out your name

It's saying I need you soo oh,

But please dont you say dont you say,

I let you down, but you, you pushed me out and I, I, I,

I let you win...I let you win...

"Wow." I said softly to myself. That was really good and yet it was so sad. The next one that plays afterwards was called "Wait". As I listen to it, I realize that it's an acoustic version.

"Now I take my time, sit and wait

there's no comfort I will find today

I'm close so still, I pray for peace comfort in this head, these crazy seas will drown me dead, But I've learned to swim, Now I'm jumping in, Ohh you could say this heart is strong enough, yeah you could say, I'm afraid this heart will never give up, so I wait and I wait

Not far to go, ocean crossed

titanic storm, but I'm not lost

beneath the ice, I've paid the price

oohh, you could say this heart is strong enough, yeah you could say, I'm afraid this heart will never give up, so I wait and I wait

I rode the sevens, paid the house now I'm overdue, it's true

just put a letter in my box say it's all for you

all for you

for you..

You could say this heart is strong enough, well you could say

I'm afraid this heart will never give up, say I wait

You could say this heart is strong enough, yeah you could say

I'm afraid this heart will never give up, so I wait and I wait...."

I felt tears run down my face. I can literally feel the pain Ryan felt while writing those two songs. I decided to grab my phone and download both songs from his laptop into my phone. I felt the bed shift and I quickly shut off his laptop, pulled off the headphones and stuffed them both into his backpack, climbed back into bed and fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1.3K 22
**sequel to Till I Die (Chris and Crawford Collins)** please read that first! It's been a year since Chris left, and Katy and Crawford got together...
123K 3.8K 27
Sequel to Bad Girl + Bad Boy "For God's sake Josh what do you want from me. You already broke me what else is there to it!?" I asked trying to get ou...
6.6K 439 12
**Sequel to Fight for Yourself** Taylor has been hurt before. Bad. How can he ever love again? Steven wants Taylor. Bad. How can he make him see jus...
128K 3.9K 23
Isla Collins has found out big news in her life. Even more bigger than Kim and Kayne's wedding. She thought she could trust people and have a happy l...