I Don't Want Anyone But You {...

Autorstwa Sangwoos00ashes

Hello. My name is Dipper Pines. I'm now 20 years old now, I have been keeping tabs on the journals and contin... Więcej

Greeting
Mabel
Bill
Dipper
Lucifer
Injuries
Mine {Warning: Yaoi}
Wendy
Competiton
Jealously {Warning: Some Yaoi}
Witches
Wicked
Mind-Controlled
Awaking
{ Please Read }
{ Please Read: part 2 }
{ Second Book: details }
A/N: 39k Decision

Prologue

13.4K 360 132
Autorstwa Sangwoos00ashes

~Dipper ~
My hair got a little darker. I still have my blue coat, orange shirt, my hat, and light green shorts that go to my knees. I carry around all the journals and have a backpack full of books, paper, pencils, and pens.

Things are going great. It's been years since I left Gravity falls, I came back after all this time. I'm now continuing to do great uncle Ford's research, and I'm writing another journal. Journal number 4.

I sort of wanted to stay back home but what's holding me back? Mabel got herself married, it's been a month since her marriage. Mom and dad moved away, and my girlfriend and me just broke up a week ago. I needed a fresh new start. I still needed answers from this town, that's why I came back...
I walk into the Mystery shack and get greeted by Soos.

"Hey dude. It's been a while."

He hugs me and I pat his back.

"It's been forever!"

"So how you doing?"

"I'm doing fine."

He leads me up the stairs to my old room. I pull my things down on the bed and start unpacking.

We both catch up and talk about things. Turns out Wendy got married and moved away, Everyone else got married or moved away. Soos stayed to take care of the shack after great uncle Stan have it to him.

I go out later trying to find out more about the town. When I was 12 I didn't really do anything!

We hear a knock on the door. I walk over and open the door slightly, I peak my head out to see who it was. My eyes widen, I backed away from the down.

"No...No! Your supposed to be dead!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry the prologue is a little short. I have lots of plans for this book. I hope you all stay tuned. ^_^
~Gaby

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

39.7K 1.3K 15
This is (obviously) an AU (Alternative Universe). (I'm not quite good at writing funny stuff, but I'm good at writing things full of feels and cute c...
92.4K 2.8K 19
Bill has had his way when it comes to taking over the world, gruncle ford was melted into a puddle of gold, gruncle Stan was eaten alive, Wendy and S...
10.1K 433 13
"Why would I make a deal with you? The last time you were here and I made a deal I was turned into a puppet." I said. Last time he seemed confident a...
397K 14.8K 30
His whole life, Dipper has found no purpose in himself. All he ever is is the ground that everyone else is stepping on while he tries his best to ple...