Breaking The Rules

lost_misfits द्वारा

"Everyone thinks they know my story, the story of Peter Pan and Wendy Darling. The story of a nice little gir... अधिक

Authors Note:
Chapter 1: The beginning
Chapter 2: Breaking Point
Chapter 3: You never forget about your Fears
Chapter 4: The shadows secret
Chapter 5: Your crazy
Chapter 6: That wouldnt be much fun would it?
Chapter 7: Lost girl
Chapter 8: The hard truth
Chapter 9: Haunted dreams
Chapter 10: He will hurt you
Chapter 11: Family doesn't hurt family
Happy Birthday!!!
Just FYI
Chapter 12: Scars
Chapter 13: Be selfish and cruel
Chapter 14: I can take care of myself
Chapter 15: Nederland's Savior
Chapter 16: I'm not as bad as they say
Chapter 17: Hide and Seek
Chapter 18: Leave with me
Chapter 19: Villain
Important!
Chapter 20: Just started
Just FYI!!
Chapter 21: Falling apart...again.
Chapter 22: Festering Feelings
Chapter 23: Darkness
Chapter 24: I Hate It
Chapter 25: Day
Chapter 26: Its Pan
Chapter 27: Welcome to Storybrooke
Chapter 28: Worst First Day Ever
Chapter 30: Not Turning Back
Chapter 31: Operation Blue Bird
Chapter 33: Drowning Thoughts
Chapter 34: Peter Pan and Neverland
Chapter 35: As Usual
Chapter 36: Dark Secrets
Chapter 37: Like Home
Chapter 38: No Happy Endings
Chapter 39: Going Home
Chapter 40: Hero?
Chapter 41: Taking Hearts
Chapter 42: Doesn't Belong
Chapter 43: Pain Is Beautiful
Chapter 44: Never Forgotton
Chapter 45: The Trees
Chapter 46: The Forest of Fears
Chapter 47:Light and Darkness
Chapter 48: Cold and Broken
Chapter 49: Playing Games
Chapter 50: Warnings
Chapter 51: Confessions
Chapter 52: Stay Crazy
Chapter 53: Never Fail
CONFUSION
Chapter 54: Moving On
Chapter 55: Lost Battles
Chapter 56: Do Anything
Chapter 57: Hostage
Chapter 58: A Last Attempt at Redemption

Chapter 32: Our lost Girl

501 17 0
lost_misfits द्वारा

Heya there guys. I'm in pain because I miss Pan a little (a lot) and yeah. I bet you do too. Yep, you do. But I have a plan. And it might not be what you expect, but whatever. Yeah, Chapter 32, here you go!

Felix's POV

He's changed. A lot. It almost hurts how much he's changed. Not just because I've lost my best friend, but because the lost boys have lost there faith in Pan. Little by little they are learning to distrust him. I can sense it.

Even if they won't admit it, I know they miss Wendy too. So does Pan. Ever since she's left, the island had changed. Its not as happy as it used to be.

Pan makes the boys train everyday, and there are so many rules. There aren't supposed to be rules on Neverland. He didn't even have to say some of the rules for us to know them.

Like, don't mention Wendy. You just know not to.

Or, don't ask questions about plans. He will tell you in time. Like the one about the truest believer. He said that's why the boys are being trained so hard, to be ready when the so called 'heroes' come to take back the truest believer.

Another one, that must be the biggest of them all is, don't visit him at his thinking tree, or Wendy's.

Once, long after Wendy was gone, I visited her tree. Just to talk to her, tell her What had happened, and how we missed her. Then, Pan showed up and asked why i was there. I told him, "Just to pay my respects." He looked at me as if I had stabbed him in the stomach. That's when I knew, and left.

Pan had no heart, and was more angry and, cold. He proved it when he pulled out that poor girls heart out, Cindy. The boys were frightened and weren't sure what was the cause of the sudden change.

One thing I hated about Pans change was, we had to call him Pan. Lots of the boys already did. It was a nickname I called him. But most of the time, the boys would call him Peter. This Pan, was a new person. A person with out conscience, or humanity.

But After long, the boys started to notice something else was off. Wendy wasn't around. There were hush stories of what happened.

"Pan killed her."

"She ran away."

"The dark one killed her! We all saw it!"

"She betrayed Pan, and he banished her to the land without magic."

"She killed herself."

"Injected herself with dream shade! Now that's, what we saw."

"Jumped off the cliff." One whispered around the dinner fire. Pan was gone, in the world without magic. Looking for the truest believer. That's what gave them then the courage to talk about her.

"Enough!" I stood up and yelled. All this nonsense about Wendy made me sick.

All the boys looked up at me. "Why should we?" One of the boys named John said. He and his little brother, Michael, had always annoyed me. They thought they could challenge me. But they were too weak. Even for the both of them put together.

"Because, non of you know the truth of what happened. You all just make up stories. Horrible stories that don't make any sense." I say with disgust.

"But how do we know there not true. No one on this bloody island will talk about her!" Michael said. He stood up to face me. He was shorter than me, but had a lot of fire. That's why Pan picked them.

"She's dead." I lied calmly, looking at them sidways. If Pan wouldn't say anything, than I would. These boys were just lost. Didn't know what to think. And with their leader in a dangerous state of mind, they needed something to hold on to. Some kind of closure. Even if I did know the truth, I couldn't give these boys false hope that she would return. Because I didn't know if she would.

"That's a lie!" John yelled, standing next to Michael in my face.

"We all saw it. She saved us. Poisoned her blood for us. Without her, we'd all be dead. Pan would be dead. And if Pan dies, we all die. She sacrificed herself for us. Be grateful." I say walking away to put my plate up in the wash board.

When I came back, there was a sudden silence. An uneasy one. They were thinking for once.

"But what about Johnson? She didn't save him." I looked up to see John trying to put on a strong face, even though he was close to tears.

"Sometimes you can't save everyone. Even if you try your hardest. Don't get her wrong though. She loved him, Just as she loved all of you." The boys all looked down. Thinking of her. There was a lot to remember. She was our sister. Our first sister.

"But if her blood was poisoned by dream shade, why didn't Pan just heal her with the waterfall?" Michael said truly curious.

This was tricky. "Too much. Too much dream shade." I said simply. It was silent again. Leave it up to me to make it awkward.

One of the boys laughed. I turned to look at Skyler. He had a wild sense of humor, and always made things happy. Maybe he was doing it again.

He looked up from his hands and spoke. "Do you remember when Wendy and I were sparring, and she fell straight in the mud. She didn't cry or complain like other girl, she just laughed with the rest of us." His mouth twisted into a remembering smile.

"Yeah, and then she freaked out when a mud snake hissed at her when she realized she fell on it." One boy said, then everyone laughed.

"Yeah, she wasn't like other girls. She liked to get dirty, fight, and hunt. Remember when she caught that bird for the first time. She was so happy, then she threw up when we told her how to skin the hide off, and then we had to do it." They all exploded with laughter.

It filled me with a sense of comfort knowing the boys wouldn't forget her. It was so easy to forget on Neverland. Hell, I don't even remember how long I've been on this island. No one really does but Peter. I have a rough guess, like the rest of us, but not a real answer.

"Lets make a promise. No matter what, we won't forget Wendy, even if Pan is determined for us to. I know he's just trying to protect us, but she's our sister. We can't forget our lost girl!" I said throwing my fist in the air.

There was a loud cheer. Boys threw their hands in the air and yelled. "To out lost girl!" I yelled.

That night I wrote a letter. I didn't care if she would ever read it or not, but I somehow knew I needed to do it. For her. For us. For me.

Plus, I wasn't really good with words. I was better at writing things down, than saying them out loud.

Dear Lost Girl,

To our lost girl, we miss you. Its boring here on Neverland without you. The boys think your dead, but I know your not. Your as real as ever. Pan misses you, he won't admit it, but he does. I know he does. After all, I've known him for nearly two thousand years. Its only common knowledge to know when your best friend is in pain.

And he is. I promise. I don't really know why I'm writing this, but I know that I have to. Maybe it's magic, maybe your destined to make your way back to us. Your Family. Well I better go, Pan will be back any time now, and if he sees me writing this...I don't know what he'll do. He's changed you know. I hope you'll come back so you can fix him.

Your Brother,
Felix

I rolled the worn out piece of paper up and placed it in a bottle. I quickly popped a cork on the top, and threw it in the ocean. She loved the ocean. I know she did. I think back to when I saved her life the first day she arrived.

I had been hunting when I saw her. She swam to the shore, breathless and tired. I pointed my arrow at her, ready to shoot.

That's when a Never Bird lightly landed on the tip of it. It was said that Never Birds are Neverland's destiny. They protect Neverland with the magic of fate. Letting fate decide. Never Birds were the only animals on the island we weren't allowed to kill.

If this bird didn't want me to kill her, She must have meant something. I shook the bird off my arrow and stared at her for a moment.

She stood up and looked around, as she looked back at the jungle, I stepped back a little, not wanting her to see me. She looked up at the sky and yelled at the shadow. I couldn't really make out what she was saying, and I didn't know why she was really mad at it. It makes sense now though.

She took her jacket off and ripped her jeans. She looked back at the ocean and started walking down the beach. She walked for a long time. And I just followed her, I didn't know why.

The sun was low in the sky, and she still walked. She walked to Mermaid Lagoon. I could feel that something bad was going to happen, but I didn't leave the jungle.

She, surprisingly, claimed a rock pier quickly. She dangled her legs over the water, and thats when I saw it. Blood. Her blood was dripping down her leg and into the lagoon.

"Until the morrow." She said. I ,honestly, though that was weird.

But I soon turned my eyes to the lagoon, seeing a sneaky glowing tail traveling towards the girl. I started to walk closer, so I could kill the creature before it killed her. But then suddenly, she looked back at the jungle. I stepped back. The mermaid grabbed her foot, and then she looked back at the mermaid instead of the jungle.

The mermaid popped her head out from the murky lagoon. She had evil black hair, and ugly, empty green eyes. But for someone who doesn't know what their really like, or hasn't seen one before, you could say their almost beautiful.

But I knew she wasn't. I quickly emerged from the jungle and waited for the right time to shoot.

They talked, and then the mermaid licked her cut leg, then the girl kicked the mermaid in the face, and the the mermaid hissed, and the she was being pulled to her death, and then, I came to the rescue. Shooting the mermaid with dream shade on the end of the arrow. It was kind of funny.

Now that I think back to that day, I'm glad I saved her life. That stupid girls life that I love so dearly.

Our lost girl.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

331 13 14
Her whole life has been about Henry, since she was four years old. She has never left his side, always protecting him, but who will protect her when...
29.6K 741 42
For as long as she can remember, Pearl Willows has always loved fairytales. All she has ever wanted was to leave Virginia and live a life of opportun...
270K 7.8K 59
Charlotte had only ever heard she was normal. When she lands on Neverland, it's no exception. She, like many others, is just another lost one. With o...
28.7K 837 22
(SINGLE BOOK) "You have to be a lost boy to lead a lost boy. And you've got a camp full of them. So that tells me more about you," Celeste shot back...