Girls // 5SOS

By BritishBums

β–ͺ "Have you guys ever considered competition with other bands in the music industry?" The interviewer asks th... More

Girls // 5SOS
1 - banding
2 - world-war-twitter
3 - MSG and morning surprises
4 - sucky solutions
5 - "what he's cute?"
6 - battle of the sexes
7 - sisters before misters
8 - free pizza
9 - simple but effective
10 - literal dickheads
11 - two truths and a lie
12 - gives you hell
13 - broken hearts and pink hair
14 - mess
15 - partay
16 - holy boobs
17 - clifford the big red dog
18 - the apology cake
19 - liar liar
20 - free falls
21 - bigfoot?
22 - good-girls-are-not-so-good-girls
23 - bruh? bruh.
24 - teenage queen and bigfoot-age
25 - never be
26 - 7 things I hate about Calum
27 - plan
28 - the C word
29 - if it means a lot to you
30 - cliffhangers are so
31 - christmas and mistletoe kisses
32 - surprise presents and tough decisions
33 - backseat serenade
34 - hot cheetos and secute texts
35 - bloody hell, Rose
36 - tight jeans and love songs
37 - dating for dummies
38 - fall out cara
39 - tensions and supernatural
40 - if i'm james dean, you're audrey hepburn
41 - hey purple
42 - battle of the bands
43 - not the hair!
44 - remember.
45 - bag of dildos
46 - where's Tess?
47 - i wish that i could wake up with..
48 - i'll find the words to say
Wattys 2015!
49 - in another life
50 - thanks for the memories
51 - she's kinda hot though
52 - girls like girls
53 - the elevator of death
54 - game time
55 - shocks and jams
56 - broken pieces
57 - RJ and mikey's socks
58 - little do you know
59 - safety pin
60 - it means a lot to me
61 - a love like war
62 - outer space / carry on
63 - sounds lit feels lit
65 - the arcaders
66 - happy birth, luke hamstrings
67 - rogues
68 - a second first time
69 - the writer
epilogue

64 - girlfriend

25.2K 1.2K 2K
By BritishBums

*tv show voice* PREVIOUSLY ON GIRLS...

Cara: omfg jenna hates me i cri

Jenna: cara are u being srs rn what about glb wTF STOP PLAYING

ALSO PREVIOUSLY...

Luke: lol i fuck with arzaylea, cara forgot i exist lmao

Arzaylea: fuck yeah, i'd hop on that hemmings

AGAIN, PREVIOUSLY...

Tess: omf who's calum, jack hemmings is 😍

Rose: will ashton think i'm hot

Ashton: i think rose looks hot but i can't let her know that oh gOD

Michael: too drunk to rlly give a fuck hahahahHahaHA

.

I HOPE THAT LITTLE SUMMARY REFRESHES YOUR MEMORY, WHICH IS BASICALLY THE CHAPTER BEFORE THIS ^ 😂

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER ♡

- BritishBums x

______________________________

.

.

*NEXT MORNING*

.

LUKE'S POV

.

.

I woke up to a slightly blurry sight and lipstick stains all over my hands and my chest.

Groaning, I'm suddenly bothered by the blinding daylight from the window. Looking around the hotel room, I barely remember the shit that happened last night, but it sure as hell was a great time.

My really, well really good friend Arzaylea decided to show up and make everything just a bit more..

Amplified?

I find the dark haired girl under the sheets, only some of her hair slightly peeking out.

Deciding not to wake her, she'd probably be more of a nightmare than me hungover.

I run my fingers through my hair a few times, groaning yet again as I dragged myself to the bathroom.

I nearly scream at the sight of a shirtless Michael sleeping in the bathtub and Jenna cuddled to him.

"Luke it's late, go to bed." Michael muttered, Jenna just letting out a sigh and lazily holding up her middle finger at me without a single glance.

"Jesus christ," I whispered, looking back at the clock behind me that read 2:23PM.

"It's like 7am, can I just get some sleep?" Jenna sighed, burying her face into Michael's shoulder as he had tugged her closer to him.

Rolling my eyes, I ignored them and splashed some cool water onto my face.

Running my fingers through my messy hair a few more times, I figured it wasn't going to look any better and just left it at that.

.

.

ROSE'S POV

.

"Ashton, what are you doing?" I asked him, my back was pressed to his chest but I felt him start to kiss the back of my neck.

"I.. Don't know."

Thankfully, we were both being the most mindful in the group and decided against getting a completely shit faced like the others.

"I didn't know Luke.." I brought up.

We were in the room right next to theirs and honestly, I don't even know how Michael and Jenna slept through all the banging, and the screams.. God, I was scarred.

On second thought, I wish I got drunk so I wouldn't have to remember all the sounds coming from the two.

"He's kind of wild when intoxicated?" Ashton stopped my trailing voice.

"I can see that.. I mean, hear that." I shuddered, as Ashton turned me around.

I stared at him for awhile before rolling my eyes. "Let me brush my teeth before you think about making out with me again Irwin."

"Oh come on." He groaned, laughing.

I mocked him, slipping from under his muscular arm and dragging myself into the bathroom.

Freezing, I see Calum shirtless, brushing his teeth as I rose my eyebrows.

"I'm using the bathroom." He shrugged, talking through a toothbrush in between his lips.

"I can see that. But I need to brush my teeth too, so maybe you can hurry up.''

"I'll take my time, thank you very much." He sassed, narrowing his sleepy brown eyes at me.

"Are you sure about that?" I tested, sending him dagger eyes.

"Um.." He spoke slowly.

"Just get out of there mate before she shoves that toothbrush up your ass!"

Calum's cheeks flushed, as I smirked, turning around to see Ashton lying on his side on the mattress, watching the scene unfold.

"Oh you know me so well." I coo'd at Ashton, scrunching my nose up slightly.

Calum mumbled some words I couldn't hear as he takes himself and his toothbrush out, and probably to the kitchen sink.

Quickly brushing my teeth and cleaning up, I was in the middle of wiping myself with a towel, until Ashton rushed in, topless.

"Jesus Christ, Ash. Patience? It's a virtue."

"I know. A virtue I don't have, I guess." He hummed, smiling smugly.

Leaning in, he kissed me heavily, pressing me against the wall.

He easily lifted me as I snickered, leaving kisses on his neck.

I straddled his waist, my fingers tangling in his unruly hair.

"Uh, guys?" Tess whispered from the door as Ashton cursed, quickly dropping me.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I need to take a shower."

I laughed a little, nodding. "Of course, little one."

Taking Ashton's hand, I lead him out.

Tess smiled at us, wiggling her eyebrows before she had shut the door.

.

.

.

It took about an hour for all of us to get dressed, hopefully the others weren't still lazing around because I really wanted to eat breakfast, practically lunch now, I guess.

Tess was sitting on the couch, applying mascara concentratedly.

"Ahhhh, mess up Tess, mess up!" I whisper shouted, setting my hands on her shoulders.

"Rose no! It got on my nose." She whined, laughing as she closed her eyes.

Chuckling, Calum from beside her wets the tip of his thumb and wipes it off for her.

She blushed, staring at him for awhile before she recollected herself and resumed with her mascara.

Luckily I was too lazy to even put an effort into my makeup, so I literally just rushed my mascara on.

We're all interrupted by a knock on the door, as all of them looked at me expectantly.

"Sure, gang up on the short one, why don't you." I sarcastically remarked, Ashton nudging me as I walked over to the door to get it.

Without a care really, I swung the door open, my heart dropping.

I stared at her in shock as my lips parted slightly.

"C-Cara?" I stammered out, feeling tears sting.

God.. I can't cry, not now.

"Hey, Rosemarie." She teased half-heartedly, smiling weakly at me.

She looked pretty much the same, just that her hair grew longer, and her eyes were less blue than I expected today but.. Oh my god.

Was this actually happening?

I know I should be mad at her, maybe I'd do that later, but now?

I really fucking missed my best friend.

"Cara." I gasped, leaning forward and taking her into a tight hug as we both squeezed each other to death. "How did you know we were here?"

"Stacy gladly helped with that situation." She spoke into my hair, as I squeezed her tighter, if it was even possible.

"Who was it Ro--"

Tess behind me stared as if she had seen a ghost, her brown eyes immediately softening.

Unlike me, she couldn't hold back her tears as she burst out crying, holding a hand to her mouth.

"Cara." She shakily said, running over to us as she hugged her tightly as well, burying her face into her shoulder.

Hopefully her mascara was waterproof.

God, that should be the last thing I needed to worry about, shut up conscience.

"Never do that again, you idiot." She pointed, as tears glistened in Cara's eyes.

"I'm so sorry. I don't even think an apology will ever change this, but.. I.. I know what I did was beyond stupid of me, and I.. I can't let this band go. We promised to stick together and all, I'm such a jerk." She cried, still hugging onto Tess, making me want to burst into tears by now.

I absolutely hated being emotional.

"We understand how hard it was." Tess comforted.

"Just never scare the hell out of us like that again, Cara. I'm not good with emotions, this is too much." I said as Cara held out an arm to me, pulling both Tess and I into a group hug.

"Aww." Ashton said from the sidelines, Calum mimicking him as they both watched from behind us.

"Girls." Calum teasingly scoffed, Cara smirking.

"Like Boys." She finished his sentence, as we laughed.

"Is back." Ashton continued the sentence, as we all stared at him.

"Oh my god, what is this?" Tess laughed along, pretty soon we all laughed.

"God, guys. I'm sorry. I want to make everything better. And I know in order to do that, I've got to apologize to Jenna and Luke."

My heart dropped at the mention of him, as I cursed in my head.

He was next door with the groupie Arkansas-zaylea.

"Do you know where he is?" She sighed, looking at us and then at Calum and Ashton who had the same bewildered expression on their faces.

"Um--"

"Hey guys, we're going to get breakfast! Get your asses out of there!" Michael yelled loudly as he opened the door just next door as I gulped.

This wasn't going to end well.

.

.

CARA'S POV

.

.

Michael locked eyes with me, his eyes soon widening as he froze, just like the others did.

"Cara?"

"What?"

"Stop screwing around Michael, because it isn't funny." Jenna snapped from inside the hotel room, making me even more nervous.

God.. This was stupid, coming unexpected.

I should've at least sent a text or something.

Once the two came into the hallway, I tried to look at Jenna, but I ended up glancing away awkwardly.

"Hey, Jen." I murmured, furrowing my eyebrows.

She stayed silent, just staring at me before looking back at Michael.

"Let's go." She ignored me, linking an arm with Michael.

"Wait, it's Cara!" He shouted excitedly, but Jenna continued to drag him away down the hall without another glance.

He waved me off, as I smiled weakly at him.

"Cara, she's just taking it really roughly. She'll ease up later, I swear." Tess sighed, shaking her head.

"It's alright. I didn't expect her to be all hugs and tears anyway." I shrugged, waving her off.

I hear the door open again, and I had expected it to be Luke, but it was a girl slightly shorter than me with black hair and brown eyes.

I almost claimed her to be housekeeping until he followed out after her.

Luke.

He looked so good, but I decided against saying it out loud.

His reaction mirrored the others, his lips parting in shock, but no words left his mouth.

"Oh my god.. Cara, I.." He ran a hand through his hair.

"You took out the lip ring?" I questioned anyway.

"Oh, yeah. I did." He sheepishly said, and the unknown girl stood next to him seemed fairly pissed we were kind of ignoring her presence.

"Well, that's so not punk rock of you." I joked half heartedly, pulling a small smile.

He smiled in a daze, before the girl cleared her throat loudly, narrowing her eyes at Luke.

"Oh, uh.. This is--"

"I'm his girlfriend, Arzaylea." She smiled slyly. "And you are?"

My face felt like it was a hundred degrees by now, not from anger, but mostly embarassment.

I really should have thought this through.. Shit.

"Oh." I faked a smile, Luke could easily see through my act though.

All of them could.

"I'm Cara." I held a hand out anyway.

"Hmm." She faked a laugh, not even shaking my hand. "I know who you are."

"Yeah. I figured. Because I'm his ex-girlfriend."

She looked even more pissed, Calum and Ashton rushing to my sides and casually swinging their arms around me.

"Well, look at the time! You two, go on ahead and we'll see you later." Ashton smiled, raising his eyebrows.

"Wait, Cara--"

"Yeah, we'll see you later. Nice meeting you Carrie." She cut Luke off again, tugging him by the arm.

"It's Cara." I said straightly.

"My bad." She waved me off, as Luke locked eyes with me once more before he was dragged down the hall.

"Well.." Rose's voice trailed.

"This is a disaster." Tess faintly sighed, pouting sadly.

"You could say that one again." Calum mumbled.

"This is a disaster." She repeated, groaning as she buried her face in her hands.

"We can figure this out. I mean.. We can." I shrugged nervously.

"If it makes you feel any better, Luke secretly hates Arzaylea."

"A blind person could see how much he hates her." Rose rolled her eyes.

"Guys, it's honestly fine, okay?" I stopped them. "Luke moved on, and it's not wrong. Maybe it's right that he does."

"No!" They all yelled.

I jumped slightly with widened eyes.

"He still loves you. Believe us." Calum reassured me as I sighed, leaning on his arm.

"Wish I could."

.

.

________________________________

.

.

A/N -

.

I'M ALIVE, HEY THERE

AND THERE'S A PLAYLIST FOR THIS BOOK!! FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR SONGS TO IT ON SPOTIFY IT'S CALLED Girls (The Playlist) under my profile britishbumsofficial !!

THANKS IF YOURE STILL HERE, HEY THERE

THIS BOOK SHOULD END SOON TOO BTWWW SO VOTE AND COMMENT!

ILY

.

.

- Mia x

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 1K 41
You went to a party with your friends Cody and Zoe in witch you get dared to do something with a boy of your choice #1 in tayler holder
4.1M 110K 129
[Winner of The Fanfiction Award 2017 for Best Magcon/OGOC Fanfiction] Sadie Salvay, a girl who is never in trouble. A girl who was never asked on a d...
1.5M 45.5K 27
Savannah Gray boards a cruise to the Bahamas. Rumor has it that One Direction, a famous boy band, is going to be performing on the cruise. When a fr...
3.7K 153 18
Sydney Smith, lived an average life. School, parents. Siblings. It wasn't much, but she was fine with that. When a British girl stumbles into her lif...