Demigods at Hogwarts.

By seargentteddybear

SLOW UPDATES! I MEAN LIKE REALLY SLOW. LIKE I UPDATE 4ISH TIMES A YEAR. I'M NOT GIVING UP ON THIS STORY THOU... More

Demigods at Hogwarts.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Authors Note
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter 10.5: Fun Stuff
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Happy Birthday Seaweed Brain!
So, so sorry.
Update (But Not To The Story)

Discontinued

6.3K 56 22
By seargentteddybear

Okay, so all of you reading this are constantly commenting telling me to update, but this probably isn't what you wanted. You can probably tell from the title, but this authors note isn't going to be about how I'm going to start updating this way more. Because it's here to state the opposite.

When I first joined wattpad, I was so excited to get on here and write this. Looking back now, I hate the style I wrote this in, I hate the writing, I hate the plot, I hate all of it. I've also lost motivation to write it. Not just that, I don't care about it anymore.

So yes. This story is discontinued. I'm not sure whether I'll delete it or leave it up, or whether I'll ever rewrite it and post that someday. It's going to stay up for now, but that may change.

Thank you to everyone who voted, commented, added this to their library, and/or recommended it to your friends. I guess this is goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 49K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC