Double Life (Larcel/Larry) *T...

By SilverMirror

Highest Rank:#2 in Larcel 16/5/2020 #2 in secretlife 10/5/20, #3 in doublei... More

Before you read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Note!
Last Note!
Trilogy??

Double Life (Larcel/Larry)

97.8K 1.2K 368
By SilverMirror

Living a double life can be fun but also hectic. Sometimes I feel like a superhero living under cover because nobody can know my secret. My name is Marcel Harry Styles. During the day at school, I'm a geek who everyone hates and ignores, because of my style choice and just because I'm a straight A student and spend my majority of time studying in a library.

I'm in love with the one and only Louis Tomlinson, the most popular guy at school. He's captain of the schools football team and the hottest guy in the entire school. He gets girls and boys thrown at him but never have I seen him with any of them. I dream of the day he will give me some attention.

After school, I become Harry Styles not Marcel. I'm a well known boxer, who people go crazy over and pay a lot of money to see. Just like Louis I get girls and boys thrown at me, wanting a piece of me but I never dated any of them. First because I'm gay so girls are out of the equation and second no guy is as hot as Louis.

I live a double life and I love every second of it and the best part nobody knows my little secret!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 151K 95
Two burning hearts that dared to break Remeber, nobody said that it would last forever. Harry Potter, the boy who lived, had always felt as if everyo...
644K 13.7K 42
Niklaus looked at Marcel cautiously still unsure if he should trust him, then gently ran his hand across the beautiful wood of the casket. Very caref...
12.6M 367K 56
Keagan is the definition of bad boy. College man with a body that could make even God moan and an attitude to put the devil to shame. Between classes...
22.5M 693K 29
"Ethan." Aiden pauses. "I want you." He softly bites my ear. "I want to kiss you more than you will ever know." Trying to avoid the daily beatings of...