Beauty And The Alpha

Da songbird125

All Nyla wanted was a mate of her own, now she got one, but only to find out it was not how she envisioned hi... Altro

Warning Before Reading
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
New Book Coming!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Finale)
Epilogue

Chapter 25

1.3K 47 7
Da songbird125

A couple of nights ago, Derek gave me a night I will always remember and cherish. Now, I was taking an early morning run in the woods, by myself and nobody knew where I was. That's safe right. I woke and couldn't go back to sleep and plus my wolf wanted out to be she hasn't been out in a while, so here I am. If I told Derek, he would have someone go me or if I went but he still knew, he would have someone shadowing me and I couldn't have that. Speak of the devil himself, Derek was trying to contact me through pack-link, I feel him trying to claw into my mind.

"What, Derek?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"Where the hell are you, Nela?!" He yelled out in my mind. "I woke up and I tore the place apart, trying to find."

"Out on a run," I calmly stated.

"And you couldn't let me know?" He asked.

"No, because you would've had someone go with me," I explained myself. "I needed some me time now, Derek."

"Whatever just come back, now," He growled, which made me mad.

"I'll come back, when you simmer down a bit, later," I cut off our connection before he could say anything else. Man, he is so clingy.

"He is our mate and an Alpha, of course, he's like that," My wolf, Jasmine said.

"I know, but I need room to breathe once in a while," I said back to my wolf. I've been running for a while, I need to stop and rest. "Speaking of breathing, I need to take a break. I see a stream just ahead."

I reached the stream and took a drink from the nice, cool, refreshing water and laid down on the soft grass. It was all nice until I heard the pounding of paws on the earth and sprang up to see where it was coming from. It was coming from the west and I bolted to what was going on. I was getting closer and a familiar scent came to my nose, along with several other scents too. The other scents belonged to wolves from my pack, but this one came from some of my old pack, but who could it be.

Arriving at the scene, I saw five-pack border guards cornering a she-wolf. I let out a bark and growled my way through the crow.

"What is going on here?" I asked through mind-link.

"Luna," They all bowed their heads at me in respect.

"Luna, we found this rouge wandering around our territory," A guard told me as he was growling at the rouge.

"Luna, does Alpha know you are here?" Another guard asked.

"He knows I am out in the woods, he doesn't know I am here, per say," I explained.

"Well, we should get you back," The same guard said.

"Wait, I want to know who we are dealing with," I said taking some steps to the she-wolf and the guards nodded in agreement.

I got closer and stopped a few feet away from the rouge, then it hit me like a ton of bricks. It was June (One of Nyla's bullies from her old pack from school. If you remember her, she was in chapters 1 & 5), what was she doing here? I used my white wolf powers, so I could communicate with her.

"June, is that you?" I asked.

"Wait, Nyla? What are you doing here?" She asked, well I guess Alpha Charles didn't let anyone know what happened to Kim and me.

"I am the Luna of the Blood Moon pack now," I boldly stated. "And you are trespassing."

"I-I.." She stuttered.

"Guards, take her to the holding cells," I always wanted to say that, especially to June. She had been a pain in my side long enough.

"Luna, shouldn't we tell Alpha first?"

"No, I will tell him personally,"They nodded and did what I told me. They were taking June to the cells and I was being escorted back to the packhouse by a guard.

We were just at the front door, I opened it and the house was a mess! The furniture was destroyed and there were holes in the wall and the TV was smashed. The house that I come to know was a wreck! I heard a monstrous growl from the hallway, coming start in our direction. Then, out came Derek, his eyes were pure black and I was kind of scare at the moment. Oh who am I kidding, I was terrified! I backed away a few steps, but that only earned me a growl. I looked back at the guard and he gave me a gesture with his hands and mouthed "Go on" and I gave him a "Really?" face.

I then turned to my mate who was stalking toward me and I stood my ground. Derek was in front of me in a few seconds and then he grabbed me, digging his head in my neck and inhaled. We stayed in this position for a while.

"What am I going to do with, Nyla," Derek mumbled. "Do you know how worried I was when I couldn't find you?"

"Yes, I know, I'm sorry," I apologized, hoping for the best. "Look, Derek, I just needed some alone time. Being Luna is great and all, but I at least could go on a run once and a while to loosen up. And if I told you, you would have had me followed. Plus you said you would be more trusting."

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Fine, you're right. I was just worried, that's all."

"I know and I'm glad you care," I said.

"Well, I am your mate," He stated, growling with pleasure. We were soon interrupted by the guard at the door, who's name I do not know, clearing his throat.

Derek growling louder, from annoyance. "What, Randy!" He shouted. Oh well, that asks my question.

"Alpha, sorry, but with still have a problem on our hands, Luna, would care to shine some light on the situation?" Oh yeah, the June problem.

"Derek, we capture a rouge in the forest a while ago," I stated.

"What?! Is it from Maverick's rouge pack?" He asked turning angry again.

"No no, but it's a wolf from my former pack, her name is June Flynn," I gave him the info.

"No matter which pack she came from, she is still a rouge," Derek told me. "You know we have to treat like the rest until we find out what going on.

"Hey your not hearing any complaints from me, I never like her. She was always a bitch to Kim and me. No way am I passing this opportunity," I explained. "Anyway, I am going to tell the girls about what happened." I said, kissing him on the cheek.

I went straight towards Kim's room and knocked. I listened for the "OK" from her and I heard one. I opened, spotting Lisa in here too. Great, that meant I don't have to repeat myself, I hate doing that.

"Hey, girls," I greeted them.

"Hey," They returned.

I explained everything that happened, including June, and Kim was pissed then afterward quite pleased with the outcome.

"Haha, Serves that bitch right for all she did to us," Kim laughed.

"I know right," I agreed.

"I hate to admit it, but she really sounds like a bitch," Lisa added in.

"Trust me, You want to see a bitch, look up Ashley," We all laughed holding our sides.

Just then, Derek mind-linked me. "Nyla, we are going to interrogate the rouge."

"Coming," I replied back. "Well that was Derek, you want to come with?"

"No torture for me, thanks," Lisa said.

"I'm glad she's in a cell, but I don't want to get involved." Kim declined as well.

"Okay, see you later," I said walking out of the room.

I arrived at the entrance to the dungeon, meeting a guard, who was waiting for me, I made my way to the interrogation room. So many rouges, all locked up, I couldn't help but feel a little sorry for June, just a little. Thankfully, I made it through the hallway of locked up rouges and in the interragation room. Derek was already there, looking through the one-way glass, watching a female guard talk to her.

"What's up?" I asked standing by his side.

"Nothing, she won't talk," he spoke with anger. "I'm considering moving on to a physical approach."

"Wait, why not let me try?" I asked.

"What? Nyla, she's a rouge, you don't know what she will do," Derek said with worry in his eyes.

"May I remind you that-"

"You were a pack warrior, I know," Derek finished my sentence, a little ticked too.

"Okay, so we're on the same page, see ya," I walked out the door before he could object.

I walked into the gray-colored, room and told the guard I'm relieving her. She gave me a questionable look, but as her Luna, she didn't question me. I took the seat in front of June and began with the questioning.

"Hey, June," I gave her an emotionless face.

"Nyla, please! I didn't know I was trespassing, let me go," She begged. "Help me."

"Why should I?" I asked without a care in the world. "You know the rules, coming into another territory is punishable by death and, on another note, you and I were never the best of friends, heck I wouldn't even use the word friends. You and Ashley were so mean to Kim and me and we never did anything to you. If anything, I'd say you're getting what you deserve."

"Y-You're right maybe... I do deserve this," She agreed with a tear rolling down her eye. "But believe me when I say, I never meant to be so mean to you and Kimberly."

"Why?" I stared her in the eyes.

"Because I used to be bullied like you and Kimberly, but much worse," I was a little shocked by this but I covered it up. "You probably don't know this, but my family and I were in another pack it was called the Furious Wind pack. When I was small, the other kids used to pick on me a lot, they would say the meanest things and hurt me.

My parents found out, they didn't want to stay in a place where their child was unhappy, so we moved to the Moon Claw pack when I was thirteen. So I didn't want the past to happening again, so I became a bully instead. I really thought Ashley was my friend too, but I was wrong, so very wrong."

"What do you mean?" I know I should not care, but I listen to her story carefully and to her heartbeat and it was all true.

"Well, just a few weeks ago after the mating season party and when you two disappeared, I found my mate, his name was Johnny." She explained. "We were doing well for a few weeks, until I felt horrible pain and found him cheating on me, with Ashley. She didn't even care that he was my mate and didn't even have a hint of regret in her eyes, neither did Johnny."

"And if that wasn't enough for a kick in the balls, then this is," Tears were already down her face and a sob escaped her lips. "After I found out Johnny was cheating on me, he rejected me."

A/N

-----

Hope you guys enjoyed it. Please vote and leave a comment! Thanks!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

Xavier Da Adriana

Lupi mannari

4.2M 113K 36
" I have to leave, I know I am your mate, but I have to go towards the land of the humans. So everyone can be safe" I say softly touching Xavier's fa...
935K 30.9K 42
Highest ranking - #1 in Werewolf #2 in Attraction "Damn Bella, why the hell are you so stubborn?! You are my mate and if I want to mark you, I will f...
364K 16K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...
3.2M 75.8K 38
"I said look at me," he growled as he grabbed my arm from the Gamma in a vice grip. I winced and finally looked up to his stunning grey eyes. 'Mate...