Saved

By Zeelee-Vallen

Abused and neglected, Hinata gets kicked out of her home, and sent to a foster home. This home just so happen... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Extra)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 12

1.2K 73 110
By Zeelee-Vallen

AN: I want you guys to remember this fanfic is a harem. So yes. This is how its going to happen. 

xxxXXxxXXxX

Perhaps it was the warmth of the lips that made her want to melt. Or perhaps it was the person doing it, his eyes yearning to devour her.

It was most likely the gasps and "FUCK" that sounded when it happened.

His soft hair fluttered on her cheek, it was soft like a cats.

Who was it?

Kakuzu.

He had picked her up, pressing her against him hard. She was blank. What was she supposed to do? Kiss back? No. Try to fight him off? That might be rude...

Luckily her saviors came. Deidara, Pein, and Itachi.

Deidara wedged his arms around her, then Itachi subdued Kakzu by putting him in a hold. Lastly, Pein pulled them apart.

That kiss.... A kiss? Why... Kiss.... Her mind was blank.

Deidara put her down, but she didn't notice. Her eyes were on Kakuzu, who stared at her yearningly, the green depths of his eyes full to the brim of need.

Why did he kiss her? Wasn't... Kissing saved for marriage? Was... Her virtue dirty? Her Father always told to never kiss anyone unless it was her wedding day...

Tears welled up in her eyes, making her vision blurry. Kakuzu attempted to reach for her, but Itachi held him tight.

Her knees knocked together. Then it was dark. She panicked before she heard a soft "Come." It was Konan. Apparently the girl put her jacket on her head, which was why it was dark. Konan gently gripped Hinata's shoulders, slowly leading her out of the room.

XxXxxXxXXX

"Hinata... I know kisses are very important, but, you must never let a boy see your crying face." Konan had led them to her room. The walls were a calming blue, it helped Hinata relax. But not enough for her to stop crying.

Hinata nodded, her eyes averted. "Will.... I...." She blushed, her heart thudding hard against her breast. "Not be able... To marry?" Konan stared at her. Hinata tilted her head, her lip wobbling. Konan's face twisted, her eyes lighting up.

"Heh!" A sound came from Konan, a foreign one. Hinata didn't know what it was until Konan's lips turned up. It was a smile. Konan never smiled. So the sound was a laugh? Hinata flinched, her chest clenching. Did she say something wrong...?

"You... Will be able to marry...." Konan righted herself, her face going back to its emotionless mask. Somehow, it was comforting.

"Father... Said I can only kiss on my wedding day..."

This time Konan full on laughed. Hinata whimpered, the sound coming out unwillingly. It triggered Konan's soft side, because the girl instantly quieted, her steely eyes gentle. "Hinata, kissing is for people in relationships." Hinata soaked the information in.

Relationships.

She had a 'relationship' with all of them, like Naruto said. Did that mean she's been bad for not kissing them?

She had to fix things!

That must have been why Kakuzu was so furious with his kiss... She was mistreating their relationship! It must have also contributed to why they didn't want her there... She had been so disrespectful...

"Oh..." She blushed, her heart pounding at what she was about to do.

Quickly, she leaned forwards and kissed Konan on the lips. It was quick, unlike Kakuzu's strong kiss. But, it was all Hinata could do for now. She wasn't prepared for more. Blushing, she pulled back. Konan was still, eyes wide. Slowly, the other girls face turned red.

Now... She had to fix it with everyone else. Judging by Konan's blushing face, it was the right thing to do.

Blushing hard, she rushed to go find her house mates.

XxxXxXxXXx

The first person she found was Pein. He was in his 'office' as usual. When she entered, his eyes roamed her up and down. She walked in, her hands clenching the sides of her sweater.

"I trust Kona-" She pressed her lips against his quickly. The cool mettle of his piercings made her shiver, it was a lot different than Kakuzu's lips. His eyes widened, his face paling when she pulled away.

Before he could say anything, she rushed out.

She ran into Deidara next. He was watching her with concern, his blue eyes making her heart flutter. "Are you better?" She nodded, her face heating. All this time... She was being disrespectful to them...

"Could... You... Lean down for a moment..?" He eyed her for a moment, before obeying. Quickly, she pressed her lips against his. They were warm, and so soft... She held there for a moment, before pulling back.

She ran down the hall while Deidara stood there frozen.

XxXxXxXXX

She found Tobi next. He was in his room, playing a game.

How would she kiss him? She never seen his face yet...

"Tobi..." She sat down beside him. He kept playing the game, paying no mind to her.

Would it be okay if she kissed his mask? Or would it be unfair? The mask was the best idea.

She paused his game, which made him make a sound of protest. Quickly, she kissed the bottom of his mask. She stayed there for a moment, before pulling back. She stood, her face heating.

She went to take a step, but was stopped by his hand on her wrist. Next thing she knew she was being pressed against his body, his warm lips against hers. She froze. He was the first to... Kiss...her back. Carefully, she moved his lips with his. It was appetizing, the feeling made her body tingle. Was this what it meant to kiss back?

The moment she felt his tongue trace her bottom lip, she pulled back. "Hey!" He whined, tightening his grip on her.

With practiced ease, she slipped out of his arms. "S-Sorry!" She yelled, rushing out of the room.

Off to the next person.

It was Hidan she found next, he was sitting in the living room alone.

She fiddled with her hair nervously. Kissing so many at people at once was a bit new to her... But she had to make up for lost time. Silently, she crept up on him. His back was to her, since he was watching TV. It was a scary show too, by the looks of it. There was blood everywhere, and screams.

"Hidan..." He tilted his head back to look at her. She took it as her opportunity, and pressed her lips to his. A slight chuckle made her lips vibrate. She pulled back, but he stopped her by grabbing her hair. She hovered above him, her face heating.

"I was wondering when you'd fucking come onto me." He pulled her heair, forcing her down. His lips pressed against hers, making her face heat. His kiss was rough, much like Kakuzu's. In a way, it was slightly more intense with how his lips moved so hungrily. He bit her bottom lip, making her yelp. Slowly, he traced her bottom lip with his warm tongue, before he pulled back. The grin on his face made her blush ten shades of red.

Not being able to take his intensity anymore, she ran. Was he so intense because she held back so long? It must be...

XxXxXXxXx

The next person she found was Sasori. He was in the crafts room, carving something small. Sasori... She scurried up to him, trying to avoid hitting anything. She manage, surprisingly. Usually she messed something up.

He looked up at her, nonchalant.

Blushing, she leaned down and kissed him. She pulled back, he stared at her blankly. Although, now there was a slight blush on his cheeks too.

XxXxxxxX

She found Kisame outside in the garden. He was watering the roses, his face content. She tugged on his sleeve. He looked down at her, looking amused. She motioned him down, and he did so.

Gently, she pressed her lips to his. He gasped, his eyes going wide. She pulled back, blushing, "Sorry for... waiting..." She ran back into the house.

XxXxxxX

Zetsu was in the kitchen, grabbing food. She placed herself in front of him and stared. He stared back. She enjoyed being by Zetsu. He always understood her without talking. Even without her asking, he leaned down.

Although, he did look surprised when their lips connected. Very surprised. In fact, he looked faint.

She pulled back, a shy smile on her lips. He stared at her, a light blush taking over his face.

"Oh..."

She trotted away, proud she could make her housemates feel better.

XxxXxxXXx

She found Itachi in the small Library, reading.

Their house had many rooms for activities, but Itachi was often found in the library.

She sat down on the couch next to him, fiddling with her hair. At first, he didn't acknowledge her. When he finally looked at her, she blushed. The last kiss... She leaned in, her lips touching his. Immediately, his hand cupped her cheek, making her heart flutter. They stayed like that for a moment, lips ghosting each other.

She pulled back, blushing hard.

Finally, she was furthering her relationship with her housemates... Maybe they would accept her even more...

She got up and trotted to her room.

XxXX

AN: HINATA THE KISSING MACHINE. I KNOW I SHOULDN'T OF UPDATED SO EARLY, BUT I WANTED TO SEE YOUR GUYS REACTIONS. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 547 15
Yuki Ayumu was an ordinary girl that loved Naruto. Specially the Akatsuki. She wishes she could be apart of that world. Unfortunately, she dies in a...
124K 4.4K 19
A lonely girl without friends, but with a dream that could change her life forever. What will she do, when her wish becomes true?
41K 325 21
Naruto hates His family For His Sister He Been Adopted by The Uchihas family Because They Saw him Beaten Bruised And Abandoned by His family His Form...
2.7K 78 12
Naruto and Kimi are finally back from their training and are ready to fight and bring back Sasuke. Hinata has gotten stronger and is almost ready to...