shy and unlike || narry

By hoonoots-

"i'm shy okay. stop it, lou." "we're unlikely to happen. shut up liam." when the loudest kid in school is too... More

shy and unlike
i
ii
iii
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
apology
eight
nine
compliments
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty - one
twenty - two
twenty - three
twenty - four
twenty - five
twenty six
27.
twenty seven
announcement

seventeen

1.7K 114 11
By hoonoots-

Louis eyes Niall, not so obviously as Niall waves at Harry and Harry does the same. He hears both giggles considering he's in the middle of both.

"You always do that." Niall comments, rolling his eyes. Louis scoffs and swats the back of his head.

"And you guys always do that." Niall turns to Louis and Louis smirks.

"Do what? Who guys?" Louis ignores Niall for a moment seeing Niall has his attention on the open field.

He's always had interests in the sky, open field or just whatever the sun shone on.

"Well," Louis hand gestures before sighing, "that whole waving thing with smiles on your faces and God do you not wave like normal people. You both wave until you both can't see each other." Louis looks at Niall and Niall turns away.

"It's just... I don't know!" Niall says exasperatedly.

Louis stops and crosses his arms, "Bro the fuck do you mean you don't know? You've been doing it for months. Months. Don't you ever get tired?" Louis rolls his eyes and feels the cigarette in his pocket.

Niall grimaces as he watches the cigarette in his best friend's pocket. "Well... I don't know?"

"Don't tell me you don't know why the fuck you're blushing right now. For fuck sakes church boy, you're blushing!"

"I promise you, I don't know. It's kind of like our th– my and his thing to wave like that." Niall turns around and sees Louis grinning ear to ear mischievously like how Spongebob smiled when he caught Squidward eating every Krabby Patty.

"You said our." Louis wiggles his brows up and down.

"Shut up and get in." Niall enters the room but not before rolling his eyes at Louis who was still grinning.

________
hope this is ok im so sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 14.2K 50
Niall and Harry are the best of friends. Everyone at school wishes to have a friendship like Niall and Harry. They're also the most popular boys in...
73.7K 2.6K 40
In which Harry takes a interest in girl clothes. ©Copyright 2016 Smiley_Miley_
87.9K 6.3K 38
❝yeah, we decided to continue. we still don't have a name for this tour - but there was a good name on twitter, something about stylan. ❞ in which ni...
24.1K 608 1
Louis leaves for another business trip, and Harry can't help but feel lonely without him.