Lost Inside Your Love

Galing kay sexyscarletrose

When you get blank of your feelings , when it is hard for you to know what the feel you already have he was... Higit pa

lost inside your love part {1}
part 2 , losing controllability
part 4 , the passionate night [1]
part 5, The passionate night [2] {memoirs}
part 6, the passionate night 3
part 7 , such a brat!!
The kiss
I love you , brat
sensation{1}
because we are in a war time

part 3 , The silent cry

1.7K 48 5
Galing kay sexyscarletrose

"fuck" he bited his lip washing his hands from his cum ,"that brat" he mattered pushing a wisp of water on his face , "Tch " the coldness annoyed his cheeks , "fuck everything" he walked to his room slamming the door behind him , resting his body under the covers , with his eyebrows crossed stressfully ,before his heavy eyelids shutted and pulled him to a dark , bloody world , where he was alone with that carnages, pieces of meat , heads on the ground, when his voice was kidnapped and his tears were soaked to his dirtty hands which were sunken in the mud then the mud turned into a river of blood , flooding over him , he couldn't breath , or move ..his forehead was sweating , as he fisted his hand on his chest , talking in his sleep , struggling to wake up , to escape,,then...

A light was born from the mud , rising up like an angel , a hand was headed toward his dirty face , pulling his chin up , then touching his face , the power of that light was amazing as his eyes couldn't realize what was it , the halo was pretty spreaded , he felt like he was pulled up by it , all the pain was washed , and his soul became in a pure happiness ....

"heichou" the soft voice caressed his ear , a softness was ran on his skin , then..

"what the hell are you doing?" his sleepy voice was rough with a very fake annoyed tone ," h..heichou" her lips shivered to say what she was about to say , and it was not because she was afraid or weak , that was because sje was broken , becauseher heart was into pieces ," you were screaming in your dreams" she murmered turning away from him hugging her knees to her chest staring in the bed white cheets , "fuck this shit " he yelled but not too loud , as he sat on the bed edge ,his hands on his head rubbing his wig roughly "Ahh damn" he hit the bed , "was it a nightmare" she whispered calmly , her eyes weren't move , "your ass is out my business" he puffed annoyed , "then layed back on the bed , still puffing and talking shit , "the love is the reason for all this shit" she whispered tighten her hug to her knees , "this is the price to have a heart" she continued getting all his attention , stealing his sights , driving him to roll his eyes and just looking at her , she was a creature with a black painful past , just like he was , and that was damn true , his heart is who was pouring all that sore , tearing him apart , "because we love them..we can't forget " she swallowed a writhe , "we can't forgive ourselves " she pushed her head on her crossed arms on her knees for a pretty two minutes ,then breathed deeply , he could hear the sound of the air hitting her lungs , then go out her nose , burning her by the way , untill she breathed it out ..

He saw so many people crying but
he didn't see a person who can cry like mikasa
her eyes were actually dry , and there were no tears on her cheeks physically but
everypart of her body was crying painfully
her eyes , her face , her chin , and those two pink cherries which were talking that pearly words , she was dropping tears everywhere

"brat" he whispered shifting his body sitting next to her , "do not regret anything " he whispered putting his hand on her shoulder , it was just he did not want her to see him weak , to hear his soring voice , and that was such a damage to him "it is easy to talk , " she whimpered " but " she looked up at him biting her lower lip in a burning tone " it is not easy to control " he rolled his eyes at the end of her word , "Tch, you are a shitty brat " he eyed her , the way she was breathing , moving , shivering , everything in her was driving him crazy , after a bit he sighed returning to sleep "just do not tell anyone about this brat , because I hate that " he turned his back to her , covering himself with the warm covers , she smiled at that , she knew him , she knew that it is so hard for him to explain but saying that was like "thank you" to her , she moved slowly off the bed wanted to leave then ...
"mikasa" his voice was calm , sad burned , "sleep here tonight please" and without looking he murmured "this is an order !"
.
.{End of part 3}
.To be continue
Sorry for mistakes
Enjoy

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
179K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...