part 7 , such a brat!!

"I won't think about that again" she thought biting on her lower lip in pain , as the sky was lit with thunder , sending the fear into the girl's heart , she was almost damaged from inside .
"oi" he moved slowly putting his hand on her shoulder
"E..Eh.." she shivered facing him
"crying?, brat are you in pain ?" he whispered softly getting closer , "should I be " she whispered back staring at his eyes , "stupid brat " he traced her check slowly gently , wiping the half dry tears off her smooth skin , "yes!" he breathed hot against her face , "No I am not crying " she moved her gaze away from him , "damn brat " he felt awkward out of the sudden , her body was hot and so damn warm because of the heat of her tears , but his hand was too lazy to move up her boobs , which was almost about to sunk between them , "I am ok " she affirmed , wanting him to just get his arm away , in order not to feel that feeling for him again
"ok then " his lips parted to come up with that two words but his mind was busy , busy traveling around her body , and in her deep sad eyes , "mikasa" he whispered eating her bright plump cheeks with his stares , "you don't have to fear gir ,because I will always protect you no matter what ,you are the only brat who can say that" he slidded his hand to her neck down tracing her collars ,"I have known men like you my whole life"she shivered "No you haven't " he looked at her , feeling her chest as her breath got a bit heavy , "you are as same as my parents , you can't protect me you couldn't protect anyone before" her words were as a knife sliced his soul , she was right , everyone get close to him dies , that was a truth he couldn't deny it .

~Levi pov~
"you couldn't protect anyone before" her words sliced me soul into half , like !! That was fucking true but why!! Why the hell did she say that to me ! what did I do ?! I just saved her ass didn't I ?! I worth at least some kind words .I was completely upset at the end ofher words

~Mikasa pov~
"you couldn't protect anyone before " the fuck I just said , I didn't know why I did , I regretted being rude to the person who saved me , I was a literal dumb

Five minutes and the silence was surrounding the darkness , "just know that I didn't want that " he swallowed a burning sob , as he turned his back to her "sweet dreams" he added calmly "mikasa ,you shouldn't do that " she thought , while the rain storm got stronger , they could hear the wild wind blowing outside , as the earth's heart shrank under the harsh sound of thunder and the rain started to pour , hitting the window again .

"it is so rude ..to hurt such a man like him" she thought biting her lip moving her body closer to him
"Ugh.." he hissed as he felt a smoth hand on his naked shoulder , he did not use to be touched , he always hated that but , this time he felt way different , "I am sorry" she whispered against his back's skin slidding her hand down , causing him to moan a bit loud "ugh..fuck stop this" he hissed , but his eyes rolled in shock when he felt a warm fresh moisture on his bare skin , "Just know that if I was rude with you , I didn't want that " dhe whispered planting another kiss on his shoulder , feeling his body trembling as she moved her hand under his arm taking her way to his toned chest were she rested her smooth hand , pressing her body to his back , he was shocked , and pleased at the same time .

~levi pov~
I swear I felt her nipples teasing my back, rubbing against my skin as her chest up and down under her brething movements , and holy fuck , I couldn't handle , I am not interested in women but , she was different , I needed her badly , and Icouldn't understand why did she switch her mind , as she rejected me second ago ! What was she planning ?!!

"you are so warm " her low voice teased his eardrums ,"thank you for everything " she murmured burying her face in his back , "oi , stop this " he said calmly , but she didn't move yet
"fuck" he hissed as he turned and pulled her quickly laying her on top of him , grapping her shoulders tightly " are enjoying teasing me" he shaked her , his eyes locked with her sight , "what that?" she whispered "Tch , anyway don't thank me brat " he pulled her closer , her face only inches away from his , he didn't expected her hand to travel along his chest up to his face , where she rubbed on his cheek "you prefer the thug life don't you"
he couldn't help but laughed , loudly , which made a thin line of blush across her face "thug life ?!!" he laughed , "No , thug life prefers me "