part 3 , The silent cry

"fuck" he bited his lip washing his hands from his cum ,"that brat" he mattered pushing a wisp of water on his face , "Tch " the coldness annoyed his cheeks , "fuck everything" he walked to his room slamming the door behind him , resting his body ...

"fuck" he bited his lip washing his hands from his cum ,"that brat" he mattered pushing a wisp of water on his face , "Tch " the coldness annoyed his cheeks , "fuck everything" he walked to his room slamming the door behind him , resting his body under the covers , with his eyebrows crossed stressfully ,before his heavy eyelids shutted and pulled him to a dark , bloody world , where he was alone with that carnages, pieces of meat , heads on the ground, when his voice was kidnapped and his tears were soaked to his dirtty hands which were sunken in the mud then the mud turned into a river of blood , flooding over him , he couldn't breath , or move ..his forehead was sweating , as he fisted his hand on his chest , talking in his sleep , struggling to wake up , to escape,,then...

A light was born from the mud , rising up like an angel , a hand was headed toward his dirty face , pulling his chin up , then touching his face , the power of that light was amazing as his eyes couldn't realize what was it , the halo was pretty spreaded , he felt like he was pulled up by it , all the pain was washed , and his soul became in a pure happiness ....

"heichou" the soft voice caressed his ear , a softness was ran on his skin , then..

"what the hell are you doing?" his sleepy voice was rough with a very fake annoyed tone ," h..heichou" her lips shivered to say what she was about to say , and it was not because she was afraid or weak , that was because sje was broken , becauseher heart was into pieces ," you were screaming in your dreams" she murmered turning away from him hugging her knees to her chest staring in the bed white cheets , "fuck this shit " he yelled but not too loud , as he sat on the bed edge ,his hands on his head rubbing his wig roughly "Ahh damn" he hit the bed , "was it a nightmare" she whispered calmly , her eyes weren't move , "your ass is out my business" he puffed annoyed , "then layed back on the bed , still puffing and talking shit , "the love is the reason for all this shit" she whispered tighten her hug to her knees , "this is the price to have a heart" she continued getting all his attention , stealing his sights , driving him to roll his eyes and just looking at her , she was a creature with a black painful past , just like he was , and that was damn true , his heart is who was pouring all that sore , tearing him apart , "because we love them..we can't forget " she swallowed a writhe , "we can't forgive ourselves " she pushed her head on her crossed arms on her knees for a pretty two minutes ,then breathed deeply , he could hear the sound of the air hitting her lungs , then go out her nose , burning her by the way , untill she breathed it out ..

He saw so many people crying but
he didn't see a person who can cry like mikasa
her eyes were actually dry , and there were no tears on her cheeks physically but
everypart of her body was crying painfully
her eyes , her face , her chin , and those two pink cherries which were talking that pearly words , she was dropping tears everywhere

"brat" he whispered shifting his body sitting next to her , "do not regret anything " he whispered putting his hand on her shoulder , it was just he did not want her to see him weak , to hear his soring voice , and that was such a damage to him "it is easy to talk , " she whimpered " but " she looked up at him biting her lower lip in a burning tone " it is not easy to control " he rolled his eyes at the end of her word , "Tch, you are a shitty brat " he eyed her , the way she was breathing , moving , shivering , everything in her was driving him crazy , after a bit he sighed returning to sleep "just do not tell anyone about this brat , because I hate that " he turned his back to her , covering himself with the warm covers , she smiled at that , she knew him , she knew that it is so hard for him to explain but saying that was like "thank you" to her , she moved slowly off the bed wanted to leave then ...
"mikasa" his voice was calm , sad burned , "sleep here tonight please" and without looking he murmured "this is an order !"
.
.{End of part 3}
.To be continue
Sorry for mistakes
Enjoy