part 6, the passionate night 3

~levi pov~
I used to be a light sleeper , I act like I am asleep but I can't , and it was hard to fall asleep after that nightmare I had .
She was crying !!! I swear I heard a soft whomper but why?!! Was she in pain? I did not say a word , I stayed calm like I can do something else!!! She won't tell me if I asked her anyway..

~~mikasa pov~
After that day I sweared I would never catch feelings for any person , I knew that he was into petra , and for some reason I cared about that for a while..No , for a long while , I got very ungry but then I calmed down because it was pointless , the only thing I was glad to was he didn't know about my feelings which I killed them and pushed them away, nobody knew about that .I hate to be awkward , and he will never be mine so I did not want to waste my time ..
I really was in a gross spot , being near him waked something deep in my heart , I was afraid ...

~~Petra pov~~
Since that black_haired girl has been in the corps , levi started to act strange , I tried so hard to ignore , but that was so enough

~~levi pov~~
When I first saw her , she got my attention , her eyes , cherry lips , her sharp toned body that was hard to ignore. , I never saw her smile , she was calm with that. scary glare which made my heart to twitch inside my chest , I was not that kind of men who are interested in women but she was completely very different .
I forgot that I had a girlfriend for a while , petra was my right hand all the time , she helped me in everything , and she cared about my health , pain and shd healed my bloody scars ..but..I really did not love her the way she thought , I did not feel that shake _if I may say _ when I saw her , maybe I wanted her as a friend not as a lover !!
Mikasa didn't pay attention to me , she was into training and into silence ..deep mysterous silence ..
I felt like I understand her in many ways
We were very similar

~~mikasa pov~~
I dreamed that day a weird dream , it was about my captain levi , I kissed him into my dreams and it was sweet , which made me take many steps away from him , I do not like to be awkward
I used to watch him lifting stuff from our room window , I used to enjoy staring at his shirtless back , I liked it so much , especially when the sun shined on his sweat drops
I swear I smiled a lot and that was awkward but I loved it