lost inside your love part {1}

"Ahh ..pl..ple..ase..d..don't hurt ..m..e .." the black hair girl collapsed on his shoulder , The storm started to calm down , as he reached his home -finally- and put her cold body near the heater , as she opened her eyes slightly , "here" he handled her a cup of water , as her shaky hand took it moving to her mouth , when her leg juddered in pain "Ugg..hh " she bited her lip and shivered out of the sudden driving the cup to fall on her lap , "s..sorry" she whispered leaning her head down , clinching her jacket edge as he could see a fallen tear from her chin , as her wig covered her face partly , with her chest moving slowly up and down trying to hide her fast sniffs , "Are you afraid ?" he whispered pushing her hair behind her ear gently , moving her wig up her forehead looking at all her white pale face , "tell me " he whispered calmly staring at her eyes , she looked up at him sniffing again , her lips parted to say something but her voice get choked by sob, then burned under her teeth , while her tears dropped hot on her cheeks , she wanted to look down to hide her face with something but his hand on her head forcing her to look up at him deterred that , "why are you crying ?" he asked softly in a calm tone and low voice , wiping her tears with his thumb smoothly , she felt his cold hand against her hot burned skin , she breathed deeply , staring into his eyes , while his hand still caressing her cheek slowly ,her eyelids moved drowsily on her teary dark blue eyes , she closed her eyes nuzzling her cheek against her hand , feeling the safe he wanted her to feel , because he was with her , "what happened to me ?" she whispered breathing hot against his hand , opening her eyes again , "I don't know " he said with his same calm voice ,"I found you there " he continued running his fingers through her black silky hair , "thank you " she murmured touching his hand on her face , "it is ok , I won't let you die , brat" he stood up , "let me bring you some food " ,"No.." his words were cut by her ,"I.am cold" she wrapped her arms around her chest , his eyes widened , how stupid he was not to notice that her clothes was dripping wet , and her wounds were more important to sterilize than eating !!
"wait" he went to his bedroom "pfff" he lat out a sigh grapping a shirt and pants , "this won't fit her anyway" he sighed taking un underwear from his commode

The darkness in his heart was lit by her shiny tears , in a way he couldn't know how , just the euphoria that have been thrusted into his vessels drove the life in his organs again......

"here" he handed the clothes to her , "you can change here I am going to make us some tea " levi turned to the kitchen , "h..heichou" her female voice stopped him , "what?" he regarded , "thank you" he just blinded , and continued his way to the kitchen...

Her bones tingled under her flesh,her body hurted her tetanizing everytime she moved an organ , but the warm new clothes on her wet cold skin sent a shiver with a big amount of relief through her veins , she put her wet stuff aside and moved closer to the heater , but a flash of thunder lit the sky horribly sending a scary message destroying a big part of that safe wall she was starting to feel ,getting her attention to the window , where the big heavy rain was hitting the class merciless....

"brat , did you finish?" levi called not entering yet ,"y..yea" she needed to rise her voice so he can hear , as he entered with the nice smell of tea from the teapot in his hand ,he put them in front of her and took the wet clothes to the bathroom putting them in the washer , as he returned and sat near her , she just watched him moving , with her lips parted , like she wanted to say something but that thing is locked in her throat , didn't want to get out...
"so how do you feel now?" he asked handed her the hot cup after filling it ,she looked at him taking the cup from his hand , he felt her shiver when they contacted , but he blinded again , "my wounds hurt a bit" she murmured against the cup brim , taking a sip staring at the fire in the charcoalburner , "you need to sterilize them soon " he got closer to her , "but after you finish warming your body" he looked her in the eye , gazing into her eyes , as his face was inches away from hers, which drove a light blush through her pale cheeks , when her eyes locked with his blue sharpe ones, it was so hard to pull her sigh from them .
He looked like a calm storm , but deep inside him , it was as same as that charcoalburner , it wasn't just because he used to feel heat when she is near him, but her plump sweet body looked so hot for him to ignore , especially his shirt on her , which showed her huge breasts without a bra under it , and also her nipples were shown underneath the light cloth , "want a jacket ?" he asked almost whispering , "No" she whispered back , he put his hand on her forehead rising her hear again to feel her temperature , it was alright , "I am glad your temperature is normal" he said in relief , as she nodded to him.It was incredible how much he liked that , how much he liked her reaction to his touch on her , her sleepy eyelids were driving him crazy , as she was really enjoying his rough hand ?!! Really?!he knew that swords made their painful seams and drills on his skin , but he never knew that a sweet girl would like something like this ..
He slidded his hand to her neck tracing her crooks , pressing gently on her veins , taking his way on her collarbone ..,"mmhm" she swallowed hard biting her lip , taking her sigh away from him , as she regreted that small soft moan , which escaped out of her control from her lips , making a smile on the man's face who liked that , and was in need for more , but..she was his cadet , and doing anything wrong with an injured young girl was out of his honest way in life_maybe _ "I am glad you have no fever" he moved his hand away from her , cutting her awkward blushing with those words , shutting all her thoughts , he was just checking her temperature..this is all what he wanted her to know ...

Part 1 is end ..continue in part 2 , I sm working on it now , I hope you enjoying this