HIS

By _wayward_

Shielded by her best friends who are more like brothers to her all her life, she couldn't imagine the day she... More

Chapter One- Mate
Chapter Two
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
A change of minds
Meeting The Pack

Chapter three

12.3K 310 17
By _wayward_

So much for "Quality Time" as my mate had said this was but how is it that when he was barely in the room with me?

I've been laying in this bed for three days practically alone. Titus would wake up before me only to come back late at night and that's when I would feel him spoon me from behind. He would whisper little things in my ear like

'Baby you awake?'
Or
'how was your day princess? I missed you?'

He would talk with his sweet deep smooth voice that tingled my insides.

Anyway He knew I was in bed all day with this cast on my foot and some older women would come in and bring me food every few hours so besides that, how the hell is my day suppose to go?

I was really annoyed last night and I felt it was the last straw when he came in the room around midnight and I think he was a little drunk because of the way he was talking and acting.

He laid down behind me like usual but he began kissing the back of my neck and that set me off. His hot minty breath against my skin with his wet soft lips added had me going crazy and the only thing that stopped me from turning around and making it worse by kissing him back is that he suddenly stopped and fell asleep I guess because of the alcohol.

This morning waking up in an empty bed I felt I was tired of being trapped in this room and I just wanted to go back to my pack. I have been mind linking my pack since Titus was barely with me and we've come up with a plan.

Since everything was going smoothly since I've been here we were going to wait at least until tomorrow and they were going to take me back. I don't know how, Hayes wouldn't even tell me the plan I just knew that after tomorrow I was going to be back home.

The thought had me feeling so good inside that I almost didn't even hear  the bedroom door opening. Shock took over my face as a pretty pink tray of waffles, eggs and a cup of orange juice was handed to me.

"For you."

My gaze stayed focused on the person in front of me as he leaned against the dresser watching me with a somber expression on his handsome face.

"I'm sorry angel." His eyes flickered on me and
I glanced at my food.
"So this is your way of apologizing?" I answered in a dry tone. "Doing your maids Job?"

"No." He quickly replied. He walked over to the bed and grabbed the tray from me so he could sit down. "Breakfast in bed Is nothing compared to what you deserve my love." His deep voice serenaded me while his eyes mirrored one of a sad puppy.

I raised my eyebrow questionably as if his puppy dog expression didn't melt my heart. But it did.
"So what do I deserve?" I couldn't help to ask.

"Anything your heart desires Angelina." He lifted my chin so I could look into his eyes.

"Titus" I whispered shakily, My body was vibrating under his touch.

"Yes baby?" He purred staring at my lips like he wanted to suck them.

"I'm tired of being trapped in this room and the worst part is, you keep leaving me here, alone."

Titus immediately stood to his feet and walked around to my side of the bed. I watched as his muscles flexed while he gently removed the bandages from my leg. I felt nothing. My leg felt like it was 100% back to normal.

"Baby stand up." Titus mumbled while taking a step back to watch me.

I bit my bottom lip and removed the blankets from my body. I lifted my body and stood on my feet immediately stretching my bones feeling so good to be able to move my entire body again.

When I was finished I put my arms back down and glanced at Titus who was leaning against the chair across from me staring at me lustfully.

"What?" I blushed bitting my bottom lip again. The way his brown eyes burned through me made me nervous.

"You're just so beautiful Angelina." He whispered walking towards me. I took a step back as he stood so close that I smelled his delicious smelling cologne.

"So you say you're tired of being in my room?" He asks me. His voice turned back into a whisper as he uses his left hand to pull me close to his body. His lips graze against my cheek and then travel to my neck.

"Mhm." I moaned feeling my knees shake. If this is what having a mate feels like then I had no chance at surviving sexually with him. If he turned me on this much without having sex then I wondered how much I could take when it finally happens. If it will happen.

"Then come meet my friends." He chuckled when he noticed I was shuddering and leaning against his body for support. He took my small hand in his large one and led me to the door. Before he could walk out the room he paused and a expectant grin was plastered across his face when he looked back at me.

"Babe." He chuckled. "You need pants."
I glanced down embarrassed that I was wearing only one of his long t-shirts and my underwear underneath.

"Well if you didn't undress me in my sleep I would have had my clothes on." I mumbled sarcastically while turning around to find something to wear.

After I settled on wearing a pair of My mate's sweatpants that I had to roll up a few times to fit me I figured I was ready to be formally introduced to the famous four friends of Titus's. I held his hand as he led me downstairs and we followed the loud voices inside of the huge house and found them all in the kitchen.

"Look." One of the guys said as soon as Titus and I walked into the kitchen. "Sleeping beauty finally makes her appearance." He chuckled and everyone else followed.

"Well I would have met you all sooner if Titus didn't decide to lock me in his room for three days." I rolled my eyes and the guys all chuckled deeply.

"Yeah you've got yourself a possessive one." One of them told me just as Titus smirked and kissed me from behind.

The guy who said that was the one who looked a little bit like Titus. "Are you his brother?" I asked him.

"You could say so." He smirked and stood up from the bar stool. He walked over to me with his hand out. "I'm Cain."  He smiled and Titus pulled my hand back before I could shake his hand.

"No touching." He growled. The guys all chuckled again like this was so hilarious to them but continued to introduce themselves while I just shook my head. Titus was insane.

The guy with the dark blonde hair who was warming up his coffee in the microwave was Dean. Dean was tall and lean with short light brown hair and a gentle smile. Judging by his coffee drinking I could tell he was the laid back one.

Hunter was the one leaning against the counter and talking to Dean. They were all tall but hunter seemed to be the same height as Titus and he had dark brown eyes that looked almost black and his hair was cut as if he gets regular short hair cuts.

And last but not least was Houston. Houston had that school boy chocolate hair and dark green eyes. He was tall and lean like the rest of them and had the cutest smile.

They were all very handsome but none topped my mate.

"So why did we have to kidnap you to get you to come home with us?" Cain playfully asked while smiling at me.

I blushed embarrassed. I didn't want them to think I was some sort of brat or something and they had to drag me here Or even worst, think I was trying to reject my Mate.

"It's not like that at all." I shook my head while staring at all of them. I managed to have all of there attention even Titus, who managed to walk to the fridge and get orange juice without dragging me with him.

"Well then what's it like?" Houston asked with a raised eyebrow. "Because We would like to know, and frankly we are offended that you don't like us."

"What makes you think that?" I blurted out.
"Titus didn't even give me a chance to decide if I wanted to come here, he demanded it. I don't like being bossed around and told what to do, I'm my own person and he doesn't see that." I finished and was nearly out of breath. "And as for me not liking you all, I never even expressed that. I've just met you."

"I understand." Dean nodded while drinking more of his coffee. "But you must know that Alphas and especially the type of Alpha that Titus is wouldn't allow you to deny him to bring you here."

"Well that's not fair." I mumbled feeling defeated. Even my friends at home were kind of agreeing that I should obey Titus. I didn't see it that way. I can decide my own fate and make my own decisions in my life. Not him.

"You will get use to it." Cain shrugged and I smirked.

"Get use to being bossed around and  let someone else make choices for me? Pssht. Not me."

I momentarily flinched when Titus slammed the refrigerator door and then cracking open a soda. He was getting pissed by what I was saying.

The guys all grew quiet suddenly. This was probably the first they've watched Titus around a girl. Well his mate actually.

"Like I said before, I'm not staying here because I was forced from the Beginning." I stated.

I knew it would anger Titus but he needed to know that I'm not just going to sit back and let him control me or my life.

I watched as Cain shook his head and the guys all smirked at me. "You shouldn't have said that." He warned me And Before I could ask why, I yelped loudly because Titus got over to me in seconds and tossed me over his shoulder like I weighed nothing. 

"What the-" was all I muttered as he walked extremely fast out of the kitchen. "Put me down!" I yelled.

"So none of you are going to help me?" I glared  feeling my blood boil in anger.

"Sorry, he'll kill us if we tried." It was hunters voice who said that and I realized that was the first time I heard him speak.

As soon as we got to Titus's bedroom he put me on my feet and slammed the door.

"What the hell is your problem?" I yelled in frustration. The embarrassment from being carried away made me feel like a young child who was about to be punished.

"Your not going anywhere. This is your home now so get it through your pretty little head." He seethed staring at me like I'd struck a nerve.

"Oh yeah? Well your not the boss of me!" I walked closer to him. "And I'm not staying, you're too controlling and damn sure to full of yourself." I rolled my eyes and he grabbed my arm.

"Look at me Angelina." He growled. I tried my best to keep my eyes elsewhere but against my permission they connected with his eyes.

"You are mine." He whispered while staring at me.
"My mate, My girl, all god damn Mine do you understand clearly?" He gritted again and I nodded.

He then swiped his bottom lip with his tongue licking his lips and looked back into my eyes. His dark swirls turned gentle and without warning he pressed his lips against mine making me instantly moan.

We dueled tongues sucking and pulling at each other like it was our last kiss.

"Fuck" he groaned while pulling me close and rubbing my butt. I could feel his erection pressing up against me and that turned me on further, making my mind turn into mush and my thoughts scatter. I was in the clouds.

And just as I floated off with my moaning and running my hands through his hair my moans abruptly stopped when he pulled himself away from me.

We both looked at each other out of breath and lustfully.

I was about to say Something. Maybe something like maybe we could make this work, maybe if he works on his control issues or something.

"You will stay in this room and think about what you said to me. Because you aren't going anywhere. This is your home now. Mate."  He whispered and walked out of  the door, locking me inside.

Anger coursed through me the minute the door slammed and all my thoughts of making it work with him went out the window.

My only thoughts in my brain now was to get out.

'HAYES' I screamed through my pack mind Link. Since Titus didn't mark me yet I was still tied in with my pack and was still able to mind link them.

'Yes Angel?' His deep voice Floated into my head.
'The plan isn't until tomorrow' he tried to keep talking but I cut him off.

'I need you to come get me now.' I sniffled quietly.
'I need to get out of here.'

'What happened?' Hayes quickly asked. I could hear the anger behind his voice. He though Titus hurt me.

'Nothing really. We got into a bad fight and he keeps locking me in his room.'

'That Bastard!' Hayes cursed.

'just come get me.' I told him.

'Okay angel this is the plan, the window in the room isn't too far from the ground so we are going to send a package to Titus's pack and that's how we will sneak passed the gates of Titus's territory. You will hear a whistle out of the window. As soon as you hear it prepare to jump down because colt and Drew will catch you and bring you back. '

'Okay.'  I nodded understanding the plan.

'See you soon.' Was Hayes last words as he ended the link and i sighed and waited, hoping my mate won't get back before I make my grand Escape to go home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 64.1K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
1.1M 44K 52
#1 Captured 16/11/2019 *COMPLETED* BOOK 3 of the BLOOD MOON PACK. Solomon Nightwalker is the brother of the Alpha of the Blood Moon pack. One of the...
5.1M 129K 77
"Tell me girl, why did you and your worthless self waltz into my territory?" An unfamiliar voice booms just before me. I keep my head down as my eye...
2.9M 109K 34
She was born with the power to control the universe at her fingertips. An immortal deity carved from the stars, she spent centuries watching over the...