Thank You | BTS Park Jimin Fa...

By aclumsyfox

She couldn't believe that everything started from just a stupid game. But what she couldn't believe even mor... More

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
Epilogue
Author's note
Happy New Year 2017

V

5.6K 260 23
By aclumsyfox

10/02/16

"Yoongi-yah!", i called my friend who got closer to me recently.

"Wae? (Why?)"

"Let's go to the canteen", i pulled him with me and he just let out a quick laugh.

And just as usual, we both sat down and ate our food, face to face.

"Yah. It's 10 February. Didn't you say that Jimin will go back here today?", he suddenly asked, breaking the silence.

"Yeah.. I actually miss him being in my roo-"

Yoongi stopped chewing and stared at me.

"My classroom.. I mean the class. I have no seatmate for 6 days already, i'm lonely", i said and he just shrugged it off, fortunately.

Without words, i wiped out Yoongi's lips with a tissue.

"You look like a mess", i chuckled and he did too.

"It's really a fortunate for me to be your friend", he said as i nodded.

"Agree. Me too", i said.

"Even though i wish we could be more than just friends", he said with a small voice until i almost couldn't hear him, but i still could.

I was shocked at his sudden confession.

"W-what?"

He giggled but it sounded a nervous giggle.

"I mean i wish we could be bestfriends"

I was relieved at what he have just said. I thought he likes me.. Which must be uncomfortable for me, he's a fun guy to be friends with, even though sometimes he acted cold.. And he's a reliable person. It must be weird if he liked me, who would like me anyway.. Nobody ever loves me, that's impossible.

"By the way, Seulgi-yah. Happy birthday", he said and took out something from his pocket.

I saw a little box and i got curious what's inside. After i opened it, it was a black hairtie with leopard print in grey. I liked it so much.

"Thankyou!! How could you know that today's my birthday?"

"Ofcourse! I'm your bestfriend", he winked.

After the break time, we both went in our class each, and waved at each other. I didn't know why but i really wanted to go home so badly. And meet him..

Jimin's POV

"Auntie please.. I really want to go home"

"Not yet, stay here. You still have to check more alright. It's for your own good!"

"But i really miss her..", i whined.

"That girl that you told me before? How does she look like? I bet she's really pretty"

I nodded with a smile.

"But remember Jimin-ah. No matter how hard you try, you will never be with her. You only hurt her if it ends up she likes you back. Or love", my aunt said as i nodded because it's true.

I can't be with her..

-

I walked into the kitchen and then i called Seulgi, or should i say my girlfriend pfft.

"Annyeong nae yeoja-ya~ (hello my girl~)"

"What are you talking about..", she said.

"Do you miss me?"

"Kinda"

My eyes went wide. Did she just..

"REALLY?!"

"Yea, it's lonely here in apartment without you actually"

I smiled but immediately my smile faded away.

"I-i.. I think i can't be home today"

"Why?"

"Umm.. Nothing, actually i like it here, and i want to stay here longer. I also miss my aunt already, it's been long since i last saw her", i answered. Or should i say 'i lied'?

"Really? You like it there huh? You like there more than here in our city? In the apartment??"

"Whoa.. What's wrong with you?", i asked her because something seemed wrong with her.

"Nothing. I didn't see you for 6 days, and i thought we can meet today, and spend our time together"

I felt something stabbed me in the heart. I really couldn't take it anymore. I miss her too. But no, i don't want her to have feelings for me, or she will get hurt later.

"It's alright.. only 6 days! I'll go home tomorrow, i promise"

"What's wrong with your voice? Why are you trembling? Is there something bad happening?"

"Aniya (nope)", i answered.

"I'm just nervous, that's why", i added.

"Eeiy.."

I chuckled.

"By the way.. Today is your birthday right? Happy birthday"

"Wow you remembered.. Thank you. I wish you were here", she answered and it was a shocking answer.. So she really missed me.

"I'm sorry for not being there with you on your birthday"

"No it's okay", she shortly answered.

"By the way.. I'll miss you. I gotta go now, bye", i quickly said because i could feel my tears want to escape from my eyes.

"Bye", she answered shortly and ended the call.

"I love you", i whispered and tears started to stream down my cheeks.

I turned my body and saw my aunt standing there. I couldn't hold back my tears so i just let it flow down.

My aunt immediately hugged me and patted my back.

"It's alright.."

"I don't know love can be this painful"

"What makes you fall in love with her sweetie? I bet she's really special until you drop so much tears for her", my aunt said with a bit trembling voice. I bet she knew about my feeling.

"I don't know. Everything about her makes me fall in love at first sight. At first time i just wanted to have fun, bully her, annoy her. But after we told stories at each other, surprisingly they're quite similar. Then we became friends. But before we told stories, i already fell for her. I just didn't know how to express it", i told my auntie and she chuckled.

"Look at my nephew.. He's in love", she ruffled my hair.

I chuckled and wiped off my tears.

"She's really special for you then", she said as i nodded.

"She is"

12/02/16

I went inside the apartment and to my room. It's 01:05 in the morning. And i didn't want to wake her up. Aish, i broke the promise.. I promised her to be home yesterday.. But it's actually the traffic's fault.

I yawned and plopped myself on my bed. It's been a long time..

I looked up to the ceiling and felt a little bit depressed. I didn't know why but i just wanted to scream out loud.

But then i heard someone knocks the door. I wondered who he is or she is.. I didn't hear the knocks anymore, and i stood up, ran to the door only to opened the door.

I saw Seulgi's about to walk into her room. She saw me with her widened eyes.

"Hi", i said while waving my hand.

I saw her eyes go teary, i didn't know why but it's also painful for me to see her eyes went teary. I hugged her and brushed her hair.

"I'm sorry to broke the promise. It's because of the traffic", i said.

But she just became really quiet.

"What's wrong?", i asked her but she didn't answer.

I pushed her gently from my hug so i could see her face. Her face was straight and i didn't know what she's thinking. But tears suddenly fell down through her cheeks and she wiped it right away.

"Why are you crying??", i asked worriedly.

"Nothing. I j-just. I just don't g-get used to everything without you. You have no idea how lonely i was", she stammered and lowered her head.

"Oh so you did miss me, didn't you. You said you won't-"

"Yeah. Surprisingly i did", she said and wiped off her tears.

I was shocked at her words. I didn't know she feel that way. I hugged her tight while apologizing.

"Don't be gone tomorrow", she whispered and i kissed her forehead.

"I won't", i answered her.

After that she said she wants to sleep in my room, and i let her do what she wanted. She slept on my bed because it must be uncomfortable for her to sleep on the sofa in the living room. And then i covered her with the blanket and sat next to her while patting her shoulder. I stood up but she stopped me by grabbing my shirt.

I stared at her with a confused face because i didn't really know why she did that.

"Don't go", she said but hid her face behind the bolster.

I chuckled and i lied myself down next to her. She faced me and i just smiled. I tucked her hair behind her ears to see her face clearer. She's just very beautiful, no other words can describe her. She's.. Amazing. More than that. I felt really thankful that she walked into my life.

She held my hand and then pulled it closer to her face. And then she dozed off, while holding my hand close to her. I stroked her head with my other hand which she didn't hold.

"I'm sorry", i whispered quietly.

Unknowingly, tears began to flow. I couldn't believe i cry for her. I thought it's a mistake that i let her walk into my life. I should have pushed her away. But.. I also didn't know how i live without her. My life must be empty without her.. Because she's the first one who let me feel something new and amazing.

Love.

Seulgi's POV

I opened my eyes and saw Jimin infront of me. I was glad he's still infront of me. I didn't know why but i thought i start to fall for him. I smiled and touch his cheek.

He smiled and opened his eyes, "what? Now you know how handsome i am?".

I frowned, "nope. You're not handsome. You got no jams".

"What did you just say?"

I chuckled and immediately stood up and ran away. He chased me around his room again. It reminded me when he chased me only to take a bite of the chocolate cake.

"Hehe let's eat breakfast", Jimin stopped chasing me. I bet he's tired already hahahahaha.

We sat down and eat bread with butter on it while talking about anything that's fun to talk about. And we finally finished eating. After that i and him got ready for school.

And for a long time, we finally walked to school together again.

"It's been long since we both walk to school together like this", i spoke up and he nodded in agreement.

He held my hand right away. And it reminded me when he tried to hold my hand really hard until he cursed. I chuckled because of the sudden memory.

"What?"

"Nothing", i answered, still chuckling.

He just sighed.

"I hate you", he said.

"Is it a lie?", i asked and it seemed like he's taken a back by my words.

He cleared his throat, "kinda".

I chuckled and then we finally reached the gate of our school.

I walked into the school with him just like usual.

I wish we could be like this for a really long time.

-^v-^v-^v-^v-

Author's note :

I write other fanfiction actually~

Bangtanvelvet fanfiction!

The title is 'You Are the One', and the main roles are V and Irene. Check it out ;)

By the way, hope you enjoy reading the story and please keep supporting :)

Love you~

-cellxu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 58 13
request are open I will write about anything anyone requests just don't make it to weird smut is allowed
2.1K 72 5
You have a crush, Park Jimin.Your dad passed away 10 years ago but you had a careless sister.Yuna always tries to get Jimin from you.But you never ev...
64.1K 1.6K 11
Y/n l/n was an irrisponsible girl. When her mother goes to Mexico to see some relatives she gets a babysitter. She told u that u might like the sitte...
10.7K 357 34
Rosè and her friends jennie and lisa are the richest in their university except lisa , rosè saw jimin who is the one who never talks at all , rosè wa...