Living With Him

By tessyoc

After many years of war, the humans and vampires are now ready to make peace with each other. The contract bi... More

Peace Offering
Vampire FiancΓ©
Mikaela and Yuuichiro
Living With Him
House Welcoming
Yuu-chan
First Date
Reminiscing
Airi
For Yuu 1
For Yuu 2
Living Without Him
Confession
Reunion
Pleasure (Lemon)
LEMON LEMON LEMON!!!
Hyakuya
The Proposal
Revenge
Revenge 2
The Wedding (Gureshin)
My Baby Sitter is a Vampire (HeHe)
Mikaela and Yuichiro Hyakuya
We're having a baby
Miyu Hyakuya
Blood & Betrayal
VOTE 4 NEXT MIKAYUU STORY
Slumber
Ranmaru: The Demon Inside
Vampire's End
Life with no Blood
Three Wishes
My Mikaela;My Family
Always and Forever (Finale)
Epilogue

Full Vampire

9.1K 371 559
By tessyoc

Yuu woke up to the feel of something wet along his face, he turned to see Mika kissing and licking him.

"Mika?" He said in a low voice, still a bit sleepy.

"Good morning my love." Mika gave him a warm smile, Yuu growled and turned away wrapping the bedsheets over his body.

"Shut up and go back to bed." Yuu said.

Mika sighed. "Yuu-chan, don't be lazy, wake up and let's prepare for the day." Mika attempted to shake Yuu up, but Yuu stopped his hands from reaching his body.

"Touch me and I will kill you." He said before letting go of his hands and going back to bed. Mika was fed up, there was only one way to handle a stubborn goat in the morning. He forcefully carried him from bed. "What the? Put me down." Yuu struggled in his arms.

"Let's go take a shower together Yuu-chan." Mika said as he walked into the bathroom with a whining Yuu in his arms.

Yuu sat on the couch reading a book about baby's and preferences. He flipped through the pages, looking for what he'd like to buy before he could have his own. "Hey Mika." He stood and walked over to Mika, sitting beside him. "Which one of these strollers is cuter?" He showed Mika the book.

"You're eager on becoming a mother." Mika smiled, Yuu blushed out of embarrassment.

"Of course I am, haven't you heard of the joys of motherhood? Wait I'm not even a woman." Yuu said as Mika laughed, the knock on the door interrupted them. Mika went over and opened it only to have Confettis shot in his face.

"CONGRATULATIONS." The vampires at the door rejoiced, Mika stood unimpressed, he slowly and gently closed the door back and walked over to Yuu.

"Who was that?" Yuu asked. Suddenly the door was ripped off its hinges and thrown into the house. "MY DOOR!" Yuu screamed.

Krul stormed in, her veins popping out. "Mika, how dare you close the door on your mother?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you'd be among the circle of foolishness." Mika said, Krul growled and grabbed in dragging his hair and smacking him. "Let go mother." Mika struggled in the young girls arms, but despite how much he was now taller than her, he still wasn't as powerful. She grabbed him and pulled him to her face.

"Next time you say that I will huh?" She stopped and frowned pulling Mika closer, she growled. "WHY ARE YOUR EYES STILL BLUE??" She swung him around and left him, sending him flying towards the door. All the vampires ducked as Mika flew out and landed on the porch.

"Aahh! What are you doing to my husband." Yuu shrieked. Krul turned to him and grunted, Yuu could see the steam that escapes her nose when she did, she was as mad as a bull. She walked over to Yuu and grabbed him by the collar.

"Why hasn't he drank your blood yet?" She asked.

"He um..he says he's not ready yet..um, so he hasn't yet-" Yuu explained, his body was trembling.

"NOT READY?" Krul screamed, picking up Yuu and twirling him like she did Mika. "IF HE WASN'T READY, THEN HE SHOULDN'T HAVE MARRIED YOU YET!"
She threw Yuu as she did Mika, he headed for the door, the vampires ducked and Yuu flew right out and landed on Mika. Krul panted hard, gritting her teeth.

"Calm down my queen." Ferid walked up to her. "You're tense, let me help you." He began massaging her shoulders. "I understand your anger, I too am disappointed in them, I hoped to see Mika's new red eyes and not only that, it means our baby won't come out in March like we'd calculated."

Yuu and Mika slowly sat up from where they were, groaning in pain.
"You know this is all your fault." Yuu said.

"Oh yes, blame me Yuu-chan." Mika frowned.

Krul walked up to them as Yuu hid behind. She growled once more and pulled them both up with one hand. "I want my grandchild, and if I don't get it-" A large tree suddenly was uprooted and fell to the ground, Mika and Yuu understood perfectly, they nodded. "Good." Krul said as she signalled the vampires and they all left.

Yuu laid on the couch with ice bags all over his body. "Damn your mother, putting me in so much pain, forgetting I'm human." He looked at Mika and frowned, the latter was already feeling better, he was a vampire after all. "So when exactly are you planning on taking my blood?"

"When the time is right." Mika said.

"And will that be when Krul returns to uproot our heads from our body?" Yuu asked.

"Don't worry about my mother." Mika smiled. "She won't hurt us."

"Won't hurt?" Yuu asked. "I am lying on this couch in moral pain and there you are talking nonsense. I swear if she hurts me again, I will kill you."

"Yuu-chan." Mika smiled.

"And besides that." Yuu continued. "I really want a baby Mika." He turned to Mika, with a sad expression on his face. "I want to have our baby." Mika walked over to him and kissed his forehead.

"You will Yuu-chan." He said and kissed him again.

"This is unacceptable." Ferid said. "Why haven't they done it here, I need my Mikayuu child now."

"Well Mika did say he isn't ready." Usagi said. "We should give them some time."

"We've given them far too much time." Ferid banged his fist to the table. "I need my baby." He said. "We need to have a word with Mika."

"Make sure the house is kept clean ok." Yuu said to Mika.

"With you out, it won't be dirty Yuu-chan." Mika smirked.

"Ha ha very funny." He said as he turned around. "I'll be back in a few hours ok?" He waved and walked off, Mika sighed and walked into the house, before he could close the door, that he had spent the whole night fixing, Ferid was already there.

"Hello Mika." He waved. Mika grunted and tried closing the door again. "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

"Why not?" Mika asked.

"How long exactly did it take you to fix the door?" He asked. Mika understood, he was threatening him.
He wanted to slam the door at his smug grin but he would only suffer it, not only would he now have to start repairing the door again, but Ferid would still come in. He sighed in defeat and walked away. "Good boy." Ferid waved as he walked in and the vampires followed.

"Just what do you want?" Mika asked.

"We'll make this simple as possible." Ferid said. "Mika. We want a child."

"No." Mika said.

"What is your problem?" Ferid asked. "Just give us one little cutie to hold and love."

"I said no." Mika said. "Yuu-Chan and I will have a child when we want to."

"Oh come on Mika, I'm not getting any younger." Ferid said.

"You're not getting any older either." Crowley said.

"Mika, what are you so afraid of?" Usagi asked. "Are you afraid that you might loose control and suck Yuu dry?"

"No." Mika said.

"Then why won't you do it?" Usagi asked.

"Because I'm not ready." Mika said.

"You stubborn brat." Ferid snapped. "What is there to sink your teeth into some flesh and draw out blood, you've always done it with Krul and I, so why so stubborn now. Besides if you didnt know, when a vampire sucks blood, both parties get aroused."

Mika gritted his teeth at Ferid, the man truly knew how to get on his nerves. "I already know that, now if that's everything you wish to tell me. Please get out of my house."

"We're not leaving until you agree to drink Yuu's blood." Ferid said as he sat down on a couch and crossed his legs.

"Fine then." Mika stood. "Enjoy your stay." He walked up the stairs.

"Oh we will." Ferid said.

Yuu played with little Shingu as his friends watched him.

"I can't believe he had the guts to say that he only came for Shingu." Shinoa frowned. "After all we've done for him."

"They look so cute together." Yoichi said.

"Hey uncle Yuu, where's uncle Mika?" Shingu asked.

"Sorry Shingu, Mika couldn't make it today." Yuu said. "He um...had vampire business to attend too. But don't worry, next time he'll come."

"Aww..ok then." Shingu frowned. "So when are you two going to adopt? I can't wait to have a little friend to play with. Can it be a boy? If it's a boy, we can do loads of fun stuff together."

Yuu smiled at the little boy, if only he knew. "Well it all depends Shingu, who knows we might decide to have a girl."

"But girls are no fun." Shingu said. "They always were too much make up and always spray something on themselves that makes me choke a lot."

Yuu laughed. "Ok we'll get a boy." He said as Shingu rejoiced.

"You shouldn't make empty promises." Kimizuki said. "For all we know, it could be a girl that's gonna come out from you."

"Shiho not in front of the kid." Yoichi said.

"By the way Yuu-san, have you and Mika done the ohoho with the blood drinking yet?" She asked.

"Ohoho?" Shingu asked confused. "What does Ohoho mean?" He turned to Yuu.

"Alright Shingu time for bed." Mirai said as she walked over and carried him.

"But it's ten in the morning." He said, but Mirai ignored him and carried him up the stairs.

"Ok now the kids gone, answer the question." Mitsuba said. "Are we expecting a child yet?"

"No." Yuu said.

"No?" They chorused.

"But its been two months since you were married." Shinoa said. "But he has sucked your blood right?"

"No actually." Yuu said.

"You two are boring." Shinoa said. "Why hasn't he sucked you yet? Doesn't he want to? I mean surely he wants a child." 

"He's not ready I guess." Yuu said.

"Ah! I understand." Mitsuba said.

"You do?" They chorused.

"Think about it, Mika drinks his blood, becomes a full vampire thus making him immortal while Yuu remains human and keeps on growing and eventually dies." Mitsuba said.

"Is that? Is that why he's scared to drink my blood?" Yuu asked himself.

Mika walked down the stairs, not surprisingly, the vampires were still there. Ferid turned to him and waved. "Please get out." He said.

"Not until you give us solid reasons as to why you won't drink Yuu's blood." Ferid said.

"Why are you so annoying?" Mika asked. "It's simple, I don't want to drink it because I'm not ready."

"You're not ready to what? Become a full vampire or-" Ferid grinned. "You're not ready to become a father."

"What?"

"Yes, so that's why." Ferid stood and walked over to Mika. "You're scared to have a child, you feel you won't be a good daddy to it, am I right?" 

"You're wrong." Mika said.

"No I'm not." Ferid said.

"Yes you are, I know I'll be a good father to my child, I just-"

"You just what?" Ferid asked, finally the not was going to talk.

"I just don't know if I can be able to protect it." Mika said.

"Protect it?" The vampires chorused.

"I never even thought about that." Shinoa said. "Yuu-san is going to grow old and die."

"Tragic." Kimizuki said. "And just think, he's child might also be a vampire so he's going to say farewell to the bother of them."

"Mika that idiot." Yuu smiled as he stood up.

"Where are you going Yuu-kun?" Yoichi asked.

"Home." Yuu said. "I can't believe all this while, he's been worried about something like that when the solution is so simple."

"What's the solution?" Mitsuba asked.

"I'll ask him to turn me into a vampire too." Yuu said.

"WHAT?"

"Krul has told me so much about  the child we'll have." Mika said. "How everyone will want to have it for their own selfish purposes, and I don't know if I can protect it, if I don't, not only will I let myself and my child down but I'll also let Yuu-chan down."

"Is that it?" Ferid asked.

"Ok that's it vampire, get out of my house." Mika said.

"Mika you don't have to worry about protection." Usagi said. "We'll protect the child for you."

"We will?" Crowley asked.

"Yes we will." Ferid said. "After all, it is my child too and I can't wait to hold it in my arms and rock it to sleep." He walked over to Mika. "Now stop being such a wuss and give your precious princess the child he's been craving for. I mean we all know the reason he went to that human world is to see that child there, he wouldn't have to do that if you gave him a child."

"You know I'm also scared that I might get nervous and suck Yuu-chan dry." Mika pouted as he played with his fingers.

"Just do what I did when I first started drinking blood, sink your teeth in and count from one to ten and release, but don't be slow in counting." Ferid said.

"And even if you suck him dry, you can always give him your blood." Usagi said.

"But won't that turn him into a vampire?" Mika asked.

"Of course it will." Ferid said.

"Now way, I never want Yuu-chan to become a vampire, the only thing he'll be able to take in is blood. I don't want him to become a monster." Mika said.

"Ouch." Crowley said.

"Oh poor simple naive Mika." Ferid said. "Have you forgotten that Yui is a human and humans die of old age? You will live forever with your child and Yuichiro will be dead, is that how you want to live out the rest of eternity? Mourning the loss of the love of your life?"

Mika froze, he was right, Yuu would die and he and their child, who was also going to be of vampire race would live forever. It was a tough decision, turn Yuu into a vampire like himself but watch him suffer because he knows he will refuse drinking human blood or watch him die of old age and live the rest of his life without him.

"Think about it." Ferid said once more before he and the other vampires left the house.

Mika sat on the chair and buried his face in his hands. "What do I do? Yuu-chan?"

Yuu stood by the door of his house knocking, he had been there for about ten minutes but Mika hadn't answered. He was getting angrier by the second, luckily Mika opened the door just in time because he swore he would have broken it down.

"Yuu-chan? Back so soon?" Mika asked.

"Yes I'm back so soon you idiot." Yuu shoved passed him and entered the house. "I've been knocking for about yen minutes now, what were you doing?"

"Oh I'm sorry Yuu-chan." Mika said. "I was deep in thought."

"What were you thinking about that you couldn't hear the knock?" Yuu asked, still angry.

"I was thinking about how I'm ready to drink your blood Yuu-chan." Mika smiled.

"You are?" Yuu jumped as Mika nodded, he quickly ran into his arms and hugged him. "But why so soon? Don't tell me Krul threatened you again, look Mika I don't care if she wants to hurt us, let's do this at our own time."

"I know Yuu-chan." Mika kissed him softly. "I am doing this on my own accord not because of Krul."

"So you really want to-" Before Yuu finished his sentence, Mika had carried him bridal style. "Moron, put me down it's still morning." He blushed. "We'll do it tonight."

"But I'm already so excited." Mika licked Yuu's neck. "Surely you can't keep me waiting."

"But Mika." Yuu blushed. Mika smirked and walked up yo the bedroom with Yuu.

"Aahh Mika, I'm gonna.." Yuu moaned as Mika kept on thrusting in and out of him, Mika could also feel himself, he was almost there. It was time, he looked at Yuu's flesh, glittering with sweat and swooped down and sank his fangs into it. "Ahhhhh!!" Yuu let out a loud cry, from the pain and pleasure he was receiving. It was something he had never felt before in his entire life, it made him release all over their bodies.

Mika came a few thrusts later and eventually pulled his fangs out of Yuu. He buried his head in Yuu's chest and Yuu could hear soft sniffs. Mika was crying.

"Mika?" He called. Mika looks up to Yuu with tears in his eyes and right in front of him, they turned red. Yuu smiled and pulled him in for a hug. "I love you so much Mika."

"I love you too Yuu-chan." Mika said as they drifted into a wonderful sleep, despite the fact that it was only one in the afternoon.

A/N: Mika is now full vampire. Baby coming soon.
In other news, I wrote an exam yesterday and I really hope I passed. ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.6K 34
-𝒐𝒉 𝒏𝒐, 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’π’π’π’Œ π’Šπ’ π’•π’‰π’†π’Šπ’“ π’†π’šπ’†π’”, 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 π’‰π’π’˜ π’•π’‰π’†π’š π’ˆπ’†π’• π’šπ’π’–. π’Œπ’Šπ’”π’” π’šπ’π’– 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’‡π’π’“π’ˆπ’†π’•...
1.8K 62 8
A story about boy who fell in love and got hurt afterwards.
1.2K 62 30
This is a Bakugo x female reader This story starts at the beginning of the show, but I apologize in advance if the quotes from characters in the show...
119K 2.7K 24
I know it's wrong, but I can't help it, I felt this urge to him. Who is him? Well Gray Fullbuster, a guy, my rival, and my crush. The only problem, I...