Full Vampire

Yuu woke up to the feel of something wet along his face, he turned to see Mika kissing and licking him.

"Mika?" He said in a low voice, still a bit sleepy.

"Good morning my love." Mika gave him a warm smile, Yuu growled and turned away wrapping the bedsheets over his body.

"Shut up and go back to bed." Yuu said.

Mika sighed. "Yuu-chan, don't be lazy, wake up and let's prepare for the day." Mika attempted to shake Yuu up, but Yuu stopped his hands from reaching his body.

"Touch me and I will kill you." He said before letting go of his hands and going back to bed. Mika was fed up, there was only one way to handle a stubborn goat in the morning. He forcefully carried him from bed. "What the? Put me down." Yuu struggled in his arms.

"Let's go take a shower together Yuu-chan." Mika said as he walked into the bathroom with a whining Yuu in his arms.

Yuu sat on the couch reading a book about baby's and preferences. He flipped through the pages, looking for what he'd like to buy before he could have his own. "Hey Mika." He stood and walked over to Mika, sitting beside him. "Which one of these strollers is cuter?" He showed Mika the book.

"You're eager on becoming a mother." Mika smiled, Yuu blushed out of embarrassment.

"Of course I am, haven't you heard of the joys of motherhood? Wait I'm not even a woman." Yuu said as Mika laughed, the knock on the door interrupted them. Mika went over and opened it only to have Confettis shot in his face.

"CONGRATULATIONS." The vampires at the door rejoiced, Mika stood unimpressed, he slowly and gently closed the door back and walked over to Yuu.

"Who was that?" Yuu asked. Suddenly the door was ripped off its hinges and thrown into the house. "MY DOOR!" Yuu screamed.

Krul stormed in, her veins popping out. "Mika, how dare you close the door on your mother?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you'd be among the circle of foolishness." Mika said, Krul growled and grabbed in dragging his hair and smacking him. "Let go mother." Mika struggled in the young girls arms, but despite how much he was now taller than her, he still wasn't as powerful. She grabbed him and pulled him to her face.

"Next time you say that I will huh?" She stopped and frowned pulling Mika closer, she growled. "WHY ARE YOUR EYES STILL BLUE??" She swung him around and left him, sending him flying towards the door. All the vampires ducked as Mika flew out and landed on the porch.

"Aahh! What are you doing to my husband." Yuu shrieked. Krul turned to him and grunted, Yuu could see the steam that escapes her nose when she did, she was as mad as a bull. She walked over to Yuu and grabbed him by the collar.

"Why hasn't he drank your blood yet?" She asked.

"He um..he says he's not ready yet..um, so he hasn't yet-" Yuu explained, his body was trembling.

"NOT READY?" Krul screamed, picking up Yuu and twirling him like she did Mika. "IF HE WASN'T READY, THEN HE SHOULDN'T HAVE MARRIED YOU YET!"
She threw Yuu as she did Mika, he headed for the door, the vampires ducked and Yuu flew right out and landed on Mika. Krul panted hard, gritting her teeth.

"Calm down my queen." Ferid walked up to her. "You're tense, let me help you." He began massaging her shoulders. "I understand your anger, I too am disappointed in them, I hoped to see Mika's new red eyes and not only that, it means our baby won't come out in March like we'd calculated."

Yuu and Mika slowly sat up from where they were, groaning in pain.
"You know this is all your fault." Yuu said.

"Oh yes, blame me Yuu-chan." Mika frowned.