Vampire Fiancé

"Son...?" The words rang in Yuu's head like a bell. Son? Didn't that mean another boy? But he was a boy too? So why? Yuu stared at his fiancé, he didn't really look like a boy. He had neck length blonde hair and bright blue eyes, why blue? All vampires had red eyes, and worse, blue was Yuu's favorite color.

He had a smile on his face, making him look so cute, Yuu's fiancé was a man but looked very feminine. The place was still filled with cheers but only for the vampires, the humans were shocked and speechless like Yuu was.

Yuu didn't understand, was it some kind of mistake? He was supposed to be meeting a girl and not a boy like him so what was happening.

"HOLD ON A SECOND." He screamed out loud, making the vampires stop their cheers and turn their attentions towards him. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE? IS THIS A JOKE?"

"Joke?" Krul asked, tilting her head to the right.

"WHY IS IT A BOY? I'M SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING MARRIED TO A GIRL RIGHT?" Yuu yelled.

"Who said anything about a girl?" Krul asked. "The chosen vampire was a boy from the very start."

"What?" Yuu asked.

"Then why did you agree when the boy asked to replace Shinoa?" Kureto yelled from where he stood.

"It doesn't matter the gender, a human is a human." Krul said.

"But what about the making kids part? How are we?" Yuu's face turned red. What was wrong with him? Why was his mind wandering over to the sex part?

"HOW EXACTLY DO YOU EXPECT THEM TO REPRODUCE?" Guren yelled from where he was.

"You needn't worry about that." Krul said as she held Mikaela's shoulders. "My baby here will take care of it. When they're ready, these two will mate as usual and during the process, Mikaela will drink Yuu's blood, not only turning him to a full vampire but also making him pregnant." The humans let out a loud scream, many of them fell to their knees, a few collapsed and the rest were shocked to the bone.

"What's wrong?" Krul asked. "Never heard of a pregnant man before?"

"MEN AREN'T SUPPOSED TO GET PREGNANT. IT'S UNNATURAL." Yuu screamed.

Krul giggled and stared at Yuu. "You really are a child, anyway," Krul pushed Mikaela towards Yuu. "Here you go Mika, you're future husband." Krul looked up to where the humans sat. "You can have him for a day, let the two get to know each other better. Now if you'll excuse us-" Krul snapped her fingers making she and the rest of the vampires dissapear.

"Damn her." Kureto cursed.

"Well a marriage is a marriage." Mahiru said as she turned to look at Mika and Yuu.

Yuu stared blankly at Mikaela, he wondered what was going on in the latter's head. He had remained quiet throughout the meeting and still was. Yuu accessed him and he didn't look so bad, in fact, he felt that maybe they could be friends.

"Um.." Yuu tried to talk to him, maybe saying something might lessen the mood. "I-"

"I hate you." Mikaela finnaly spoke. "I hate you all, you humans digusts me, and believe me I'm more mad right now than you could ever be. The thought of marrying the likes of you sickens me, but if it is my mother's wishes, then so be it."

With that said, Yuu knew that things were starting out very bad.

The humans had finally reached their realm, although still shocked about the whole thing, there was nothing to be done.