The Wedding (Gureshin)

"A little to the right please." Mahiru said.

"Dammit woman, make up your mind." Goshi cried out from exhaustion, Mahiru had used almost an hour deciding the position of the garden altar. And Goshi was the poor soul who had to lift the heavy object, pulling and pushing it to her satisfaction.

"There." She gave him an ok sign. "It's ok there Goshi."

"Thank you." Goshi sighed.

Mahiru examined the place, it was decorated and many chairs were lined up for an ocassion. It looked good, if she did say so here self. Everything was perfect and ready for Guren and Shinya's wedding the next day.

"Mahiru." Sayuri called out running towards her. "Our dresses have finally arrived and they look gorgeous, come on let's go try it out." She pulled her by the hand, dragging her into the house.

"Waaaaaa...so beautiful." Shinoa admired her dress, it was a knee lenght gray gown with blue ribbons. The flay part of the gown had two layers, the second layer was transparent and glittering. "What do you think Mitsu?"

"You look beautiful Shinoa." Mitsuba said. Shinoa turned to look at her girlfriend, she frowned when she saw her. Mitsuba was wearing a straight strapless blue gown with a big gray bow by the left side. It was tight, too tight, so it brought out the older girl's hour glass figure, especially her large breasts. Shinoa envied Mitsuba's body so much. "How does mine look?"

"S-sexy." Shinoa pouted making Mitsuba blush.

"I look so good." Mirai admired her self  in the mirror. "I'm going to make heads turn."

"Not if your big brother has anything to say about it." Mitsuba pointed out making Mirai frown.

"Aww you all look so beautiful." Mahiru said walking into the room. "The dresses suit you all so perfectly."

"I look prettier than Shinoa and Mitsuba, don't I aunty Mahiru." Mirai grinned at Mahiru who giggled and patted her head.

"So Mahiru how many people were even invited to this wedding?" Shinoa asked while taking off her dress.

"A lot I guess." Mahiru said. "Speaking of invites I hope Mika and Yuu are able to come."

"Yuu-san will definetely come." Shinoa said. "But I'm not so sure about Tepes-san, he hardly interacts with us, he might not be interested."

"I'm sure Yuu will make him come." Mahiru said. "After all Guren is his father in law." She winked.

"Mika stand still." Yuu said, he was getting tired of Mika's stubbornness. This had been his fourth complain to the vampire in the last thirty minutes.

"Yuu-chan this outfit is ridiculous." Mika said, referring to the gray tuxido that Yuu was putting on him. "Not to mention uncomfortable."

"It's only for one day." Yuu said. "So man up."

"Do I really have to go?" Mika whined.

"We've been through this." Yuu frowned at Mika. "Guren is like a fatherly figure to me, so I must go and if I go I have to bring my boyfriend along."

"But Yuu-chan, I'm not really into weddings." Mika said. "I haven't even been to a wedding before in my entire life."

"Neither have I." Yuu said. "But you don't hear me complaining." Yuu stood up straight and took a few steps back, he smiled, Mika looked absolutely amazing. He was the kind of guy who worked any piece of clothing, including pajamas. "And I thought the thigh highs were sexy."