Hostage

By staircasedream

#1 When things take a turn for the worst for this group of misfits, Zayn comes up with their only solution: r... More

Chapter 1-Mistake #1
Chapter 2- Your New Home
Chapter 3- Play Nice
Chapter 4- I'm Done
Chapter 5- Someone's A Compulsive Liar
Chapter 6- Probably Just A Flesh Wound
Chapter 7- Bye Bye, Feelings
Chapter 8- The Things You Do For Friends
Chapter 9- Mistake #2
Chapter 10- Lost Time
Chapter 11- Happy...Funeral?
Chapter 12- Not Just Besties
Chapter 13- People Can Surprise You
Chapter 14- Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 15- We Were On A Break!
Chapter 16- Break Time Over
Chapter 17- There's No Way You Two Are Just Friends
Chapter 18- Security, Security!
Chapter 19- Nothing Has Changed, Has It?
Chapter 20- Monopoly Is A Man's Game
Chapter 21- Strippers and Tattoos
Chapter 22- Well, That Runs In The Family
Chapter 24- History Always Repeats Itself
Chapter 25- Repressed & Confessed Feelings
Chapter 26- Mistake #3
Chapter 27- Secrets & Sandboxes
Chapter 28- The Truth Comes Out...Somewhat
Chapter 29- Ariel Alert
Chapter 30- Never Let Me Go
Chapter 31- Let The Games Begin!
Chapter 32- Family Reunion
Chapter 33- Comfort, Cemeteries, & Countertops
Chapter 34- Standing Up For Yourself
Chapter 35- Saying Goodbye
Chapter 36- Things Change
Chapter 37- Happy Halloween!
Chapter 38- Letting Go
Chapter 39- Heed The Warning
Chapter 40- Surprise Visit
Chapter 41- Let's Do This!
Not An Update!- BUT READ
Chapter 42- Mistake #1356
Chapter 43- It All Ends
Epilogue Part 1- A New Chapter
Epilogue Part 2- A Chapter Closed?

Chapter 23- Broken Bones, Broken Ribs, & Broken Hearts

932 22 18
By staircasedream

Reagan POV

"Trinity, stop running! We have to help Lou!"

"Sorry, sis", she didn't even look at me as she continued running, "That's your boyfriend! Not mine! I need to stay alive for my son! I'm really sorry!"

I heard her voice fading away, and my heart was thumping in my chest. The gunshots had ceased, but I knew they had made contact with someone. Louis and I were severely outnumbered. 2 guys were approaching me, and even though I couldn't see Louis, I could hear him being beaten.

"Louis!"

I didn't know if my screams were reaching him, but I had to try. I tried to remember my self-defense from Harry, but these guys were 3 sizes bigger than me. It would never work. 

"Looks like your boyfriend picked a good one", one of the big, stupid guys said, walking up to me, "You're quite attractive."

"Don't even think about it", I snarled as I struggled under his grasp, "Leave me alone."

"Do you really think you're in any position to be making demands?"

He had a point. The only person that could protect me was hurt, and I was no match up against these 2 guys. But, I definitely wasn’t going down without a fight.

"Louis! Can you hear me?"

"Princ-", I heard something crack as he was cut off. 

Broken bones? We really were in trouble!

"Babe!"

"Stop yelling", the guy that was now carrying me over his shoulder said, "There's no point. We're killing you both anyway."

Woah. That's not I was not expecting. What had we done to them? The next thing I knew, I was being thrown on the ground, roughly, I might add. No manners, I see. I opened my mouth to make a smart comment when I saw something out of the corner of my eye. Louis was on his knees, keeled over with one hand holding his stomach.

"Babe?"

He looked in my direction, but he didn't speak. No surprise there since his jaw was now swollen, and blood was dripping from his mouth. I wondered why he was making no attempt to escape until I looked up to see he was handcuffed to the cab door handle. Louis had nowhere to go.

"Let him go!” I shouted, knowing it was no use.

I tried my best to get closer to him, but I was stopped by that huge guy, let's call him Pete.

"You're not going anywhere. Princess, is it?"

I spat at him, and he didn't even flinch. Told you I was no match against them.

"Pissing me off wouldn't be a good place to start. I already shot your boyfriend. Wouldn't want me to shoot you too, would you?"

My eyes got wide in horror as I looked over at Louis again. He spat out a mouthful of blood, and I finally saw why he was clutching his stomach. Blood was now seeping through his shirt as he tried desperately to stop it. His non-handcuffed hand was completely red. I'm no doctor, but I knew that he was losing too much blood.

"Lou-", I was cut off by a fist to the face.

Louis yelled something as he tried his best to lunge at the guy who had just hit me.

"Shut up! Yelling at him isn't going to make him magically able to respond to you. I'm pretty sure his jaw is broken", Pete said.

"What do you want?” I asked, clutching my face where it stung, "What do you want from us?"

"We don't want anything with him, actually. We want you. But, he won't let you go without a fight. Stupid, really. You're not even that attractive."

I heard Louis mumble incoherently as he glared at the guy. The one that broke into Zayn's house stood up in front of me. 

"Remember me?"

"Do I remember the arrogant, fickle bastard that broke into my ex-boyfriend's house and attempted to murder me? Nope, not at all."

I wasn't sure, but I thought I saw Louis laugh through his pain. Nice to know we both still had a sense of humor in this situation.

"Mouthy, just like I remember you. I'm sure Louis could attest to that."

Louis rolled his eyes, and I gave the guy the finger.

"As for the attempt to murder you part, well...2nd time's the charm, right?"

"You're even stupider than I remember. May I ask what you want with me?"

"We need you as leverage. The last I remember, you were with that dark-haired guy. Looks like you've had a change of scenery", he looked towards Louis.

"If you're referring to the fact that I've changed boyfriends, then yeah. You got it, Einstein. I like this one better anyway."

"Touchy, touchy", he paced around in a circle while I was still being held down by that big guy, "I have a deal to make the both of you. Louis, just nod or shake your head since you're obviously unable to speak. Shame about that, really."

"What's the deal?" 

"If you come with me", he looked at me, "I'll let your boyfriend go, and no harm will come to him. Well, at least, not anymore."

"Deal!"

"I figured that'd be your answer, but let's see what your boyfriend has to say."

All eyes were on Louis as he scowled at the men. Anyone with a brain knew what his answer was going to be. He had always been stubborn.

"So, what's it gonna be?"

I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face as I heard Louis's words. 

"Piss off. She's mine."

The guy who broke into Zayn's, let's just call him Ben, shook his head in a disapproving way.

"Tsk tsk. Wrong answer."

"What's the other option?” I couldn't help but ask.

"Oh", Ben said, "It's my personal favorite. The other option is to beat you until your boyfriend changes his mind."

They begin to approach me, and Louis tried his hardest to speak. He was ignoring his broken jaw, and I could tell that it hurt him with every word that he said.

"No! Please, don't! Kill me, do whatever you want, just please don't hurt her. Please, I am begging you", Louis cried.

It took me a minute to realize that I was crying. Whether at Louis's words or the situation, I wasn't sure.

"Sorry, mate", Ben said, "You made the wrong decision."

Louis didn't have a chance to object before a fist came flying into my stomach, followed by another one. I heard thrashing around and managed to see Louis trying his best to pull his way out of the handcuffs. But, it was no use. Even as I felt 3 pairs of hands throw punches, my eyes never left Louis. Not even bothering to shield them, I just let it happen. I realized now that this was Louis's punishment. Watching me being beaten and being able to do absolutely nothing about it? They knew this would kill him. He would rather the worst come to him than to see any harm come to me.

"REAGAN! I'M SO SORRY! PLEASE STOP HITTING HER. I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!"

I was losing the ability to see as I felt my face swell up. Even with Louis's pleas, they didn't let up. I think it was actually spurring them on.

"BABY! PRINCESS! JUST STOP HURTING HER! PLEASE! THIS ISN'T HER FAULT!"

He didn't even know why they were doing this, so that wasn't technically true. We had no idea why this was happening, so this could very well be my fault. Actually, it was probably was. I was the one that got drunk and told Ben about them being the bank robbers. Louis had a bullet to the stomach, a broken jaw, probably a few broken ribs, and I was still his main concern. Wow, I was a lucky girl. 'Was' being the key word here because I didn't see myself making it out of this alive.

"GIVE ME THE GUN! I'LL SHOOT MYSELF. JUST STOP HITTING HER!"

Louis was still thrashing around trying to make progress on the handcuffs. It wasn't working, and I was beginning to lose consciousness. Even though the third guy had given up, Pete and Ben were still hitting me. Just before the darkness began to take over, I could've sworn I saw a cop that looked a lot like Jones walk into my line of sight. One more 'I'm sorry' from Louis, another gunshot, and that was it.

I lost it.

Liam POV

"Do you think Trinity is still at their place?"

"Who cares?” Harry asked, sitting next to Zayn, "I hope that devil makes it back to hell in time."

All of the boys laughed as we heard a knock on the door. Me being the closest, I answered it. Trinity.

"Speak of the devil, and she shall appear", Niall said.

She ignored the comment, but I didn't ignore the look of fear in her eyes.

"Wait, what's wrong?"

"Louis and Reagan. They were both attacked on the way to my house."

"Reagan was attacked?” Zayn stood up, "What happened?"

"We were in a cab on the way to my house, and then the driver went rogue and drove us to some unknown location. I assume that Lou and Reagan knew the driver."

"Are they okay?"

She looked at the ground, fumbling with her fingers.

"I'm not completely sure. I ran away as soon as I had the chance."

"Another piece of the 'why I hate you' puzzle put into place", Harry interrupted.

"Shut up!” Zayn shouted, "Just tell us where they are."

"I think they're at the hospital. I ran home and got my ex and my child. We drove back to the scene of the crime, and there was..."

"Was what?” I hurried her.

"There was a lot of blood. I mean, a lot of blood. And, we saw bullet casings on the ground. Even if they made it out of that alive, this doesn't look good."

I heard gasps from all of the boys, and Zayn grabbed his keys.

"Let's go. We're following you to the hospital."

--------

Note to self: Never do anything to get myself sent to the hospital. We had been here for 4 hours, and the only thing we had gotten out of the doctors was that they were both still in surgery. They wouldn't even tell us whether or not they were in good or bad condition. Poor Julian was worried out of his mind.

"Mommy, is Aunt Reagan gonna be okay?"

It was obvious that he worshipped his aunt.

"Of course she will, baby."

But, everyone could hear the uncertainty in her voice as she pulled her son to her chest. Trinity's ex-husband looked bored. If it weren't the fact that Trinity was too hysterical to drive, he probably wouldn't have come. Some brother-in-law he was.

"How could he have let this happen?” Zayn muttered to himself, "How could he be so stupid?" 

"Excuse you?” Harry stood up.

"Look, Harry. I know Louis is your brother, and you're required to stand up for him, but look around you. He and my ex-girlfriend are in the hospital because of him!"

"Oh, piss off. You have no idea what happened. But, you and I both know that Louis would risk his life to save Reagan. You may still like her, but don't deny that. If there's any safer hands than yours, it's Lou's. This isn't his fault."

I know that Zayn was upset, all of us were, but we didn't think it was Louis's fault. It was obvious now that he and Reagan were a couple hiding it from us for whatever reason. Louis loved that girl. Anyone with eyes could see that. But, I would bet my life that he would never admit it or tell her that.

I tried to focus on anything that would take my mind off of wondering what happened to them. Trinity was wiping her face with a tissue with her son's arms wrapped around her. I resented her for leaving her sister in such a dangerous position, but I didn't tell her that. No need to throw salt in the wound. Ignoring that, we all sat in silence until a doctor finally came up to us.

"What's going on?” Zayn asked him, "Are they okay?"

"Are you family?"

"Yes", he lied, "Are they okay?"

I could tell the doctor didn't believe him, but he didn't push it.

"Well, the girl is in stable condition, and she's asleep right now. She suffered a lot of bruises and one broken rib, but she's okay. The swelling has almost completely gone down."

"What about the boy? What about my brother?” Harry asked.

"His condition was a little more complicated. He suffered 2 gunshot wounds, a broken jaw, 3 broken ribs, and we had to reset his shoulder."

"Where were the gunshot wounds?"

"One was in his stomach, the other in his side."

"I know you're weren't there", I told the doctor, "But, do you have any idea what happened?"

"According to the boy, who surprisingly never lost consciousness even after his massive blood loss, they beat her until she blacked out."

Zayn's jaw clenched, but the doctor continued.

"After she lost consciousness, they tried to shoot her."

"Tried?” Niall asked.

"Yeah, tried. The boy, God only knows how, managed to rip the door handle off that he was handcuffed to, and he jumped in the path of it just in time, which is why the bullet was lodged in his side."

"So, he stopped the bullet?"

"Yeah, by jumping in front of it himself. I don't know what she is to him, but she's a lucky lady. They both should be waking up soon, and they're in the same room. You can go and see them then."

"One more thing", Trinity stopped the doctor, "How did they make it out of there alive? They were severely outnumbered."

"A cop was passing by, and he stopped the whole thing. He was the one that brought them in."

"Who was the cop?"

"I think his badge said 'Jones'. I'm pretty sure. Have a good day."

Reagan POV

Louis and I were released from the hospital a week and a half later. The boys kept hovering over us, trying to wait on us hand and foot. Normally, I would've appreciated it, but it was unnecessary. Our injuries were basically healed, aside from our ribs still in the process. But, there was nothing they could do about that. Even Trinity had offered to come over and help later on in the week with Julian. Louis's parole officer had surprised us all by showing up with cookies.

"Really, boys", I said, "This is unnecessary. Go home."

"Keating, you were in the hospital. It's our job to worry."

"Yeah, key word being 'was'. Really, I'm fine now. Nothing is wrong with my feet, and my arms are fine. Go home."

"How are you going to take care of Louis?"

Louis had been sleeping since we got home, and he should wake up in a few minutes. Other than his bruises still evident on his face and his ribs, he was basically healed. He had to get a blood transfusion and a couple of stitches, but he was good.

"I'll take care of him just fine. It's not that hard. Go home, and we will be over there in the morning."

"Are you sure?” Harry asked, "We can stay and help."

"No, you will not. Louis might be overwhelmed by all of the people. Just let him rest today, and he'll be fine tomorrow."

Truth be told, I just wanted some alone time with Louis. We hadn't had a moment's peace since the whole thing happened.

"Okay", Liam stood up, "We'll go. Glad to know you're okay."

"Thanks, babe."

They each hugged me before they walked out of the door. I grabbed two cups of tea and walked into Louis's bedroom, happy to see that he was now awake.

"Hey, babe", I said, "How're you feeling?”

"I'm okay", he avoided eye contact, "Are the boys still here?"

"Nope. I sent them away."

"Good thinking."

If I'm not mistaken, that was said sarcastically. What is his problem?

"So, what do you want to do tonight?"

"I think I'm just going to sleep, Reagan. But, you can do whatever you want."

"I was thinking we could do something together."

"Like I said, I'm just going to go to sleep."

He still hadn't looked at me, and I was becoming slightly annoyed. Putting my tea down, I turned to face him.

"What is wrong with you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You're being a dick for no reason. What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong with me. I'm a dick all of the time. I just don't want to go out tonight."

"Then", I said, "we'll stay in."

"No, that's fine. Go, please."

Was he trying to get rid of me? That can't be possible.

"Louis, what's wrong? And, if you say 'nothing', this relationship is over."

"That actually might be best for you", he mumbled.

"Excuse me?!” tears were now forming as I got out of the bed, "What is wrong?"

"Fine! I'll tell you!.....Would you be offended if I asked you to move out?"

"What?! Of course! Why would you want me to move out?"

This was the first time he had looked at me since I walked into the room, and there were tears in his eyes. The look of pain on his face made me soften a little bit as he spoke.

"Babe, I can't protect you here."

"What are you talking about?"

"We have been together for less than 2 weeks, and you almost died! I watched as they beat the crap out of you."

"I'm aware. I was there."

"I sat there...looking at you. I couldn't do a single thing, the most helpless I've ever felt in my life. Do you understand what I would've done if something had happened to you?! I guarantee you I would be in prison again right now!"

He stopped for a second, and neither one of us said anything. We just sat there staring at each other, waiting for the other to speak.

"Why didn't you run?” he said asked above a whisper.

"What?"

"Why didn't you run? I told you to run. I told you to get out of there. Why didn't you?"

"I heard you being shot. I couldn't just leave you."

"That's what I asked you to do. Babe, I'm not worried about myself. But, I would rather have my jaw broken 10 times over than to sit by and watch you being hit like that ever again. I TOLD YOU TO RUN."

"But, I'm here! I'm alive! They only beat me, they didn't try to shoot me or anything."

He averted his eyes away for a second before turning back to me.

"Yeah...yay for that. Princess, not only are you my girlfriend, you're my best friend. My job is to protect you, and I couldn't do that! You shouldn't be here."

I felt the stinging in my eyes and forced it back.

"Are you breaking up with me?"

"No! I would never! I just think you should live at Zayn's again. You would be safer there."

"I moved here because they thought I would be safer with you", I told him.

"And look how well that turned out. I almost lost you once, and I can't go through that again. I won't go through that again. I can't protect you here, and you need to live with people that can."

I walked over to his bed and wiped his escaping tears. Pulling his face to mine, I forced him to look at me.

"I have never felt as safe as I do when I'm in your arms."

"Reagan, don-."

"No. Listen to me. I don't, for one second, blame you for what happened. Louis, you were handcuffed to a car. There was nothing you could do. And, look at me! I'm fine. If anything, I should be worried about you."

"I don't care about what happens to me", he said, "I know what kind of person I am. But you...you're good. You're beautiful, you're smart, and you're everything to me. You didn't deserve for this to happen to you."

"Neither did you!” I ran my fingers across his arm, "Neither one of us deserved this! But, we need to put it away. Get past it. Focus on the fact that we have each other now."

"So...” he stared at me, "you're not going to leave me after what happened?"

"Is that what you were afraid of?"

Unable to speak, he nodded.

"Lou, I have no intention whatsoever of leaving. Right here is where I want to be. And, I have no doubt, no matter what you say, that you can protect me."

"Promise?” he actually smiled.

"Promise what?"

"Promise....you won't leave me?"

Wrapping my hands around his neck, I softly kissed him.

"I promise. I'm not going anywhere."

He smiled again, all traces of our conversation now gone.

"I'm glad to hear that. Now, let's get some sleep."

He took off his shirt as I pulled my hair into a ponytail. Climbing into bed beside him, he pulled me into his chest. He kissed my cheek before he buried his face in my hair.

"Good night, babe."

"Night, Louis."

I heard him mutter something else, but sleep had already taken over.

--------

Louis and I had been together for a month and a half, and needless to say, we were both enjoying it. All of our injuries had healed themselves, and we had put the whole cab-attack-psychotic-boys ordeal behind us. The boys still hadn't suspected anything, or if they had, they kept it to themselves. But, I doubt they had. Louis and I were pretty good about hiding our affection for each other in front of them.

We did have a slip-up when Louis called me 'baby' in front of them. He immediately covered it up, saying that he was talking to Zayn instead. They immediately started to pretend to flirt, making the boys laugh so much, they forgot about Lou's mistake. We did have to be careful about some stuff. I had basically moved into Lou's room at this point. The boys didn't really have a reason to go in either one of our rooms, but one of them would always have to go to the bathroom, and they'd notice the lack of clothes as they passed by my room.

"I'm getting rid of some of my old stuff. It's getting too small."

Lame excuse, I know. But, I had been on the spot, and I wasn't that clever.

"That's never stopped you before", Niall had responded.

Louis and I had made an agreement to not touch each other until 11 that night. That's usually when the boys had settled in to Zayn's for the night. It was 11:45, the boys had left an hour ago, and Louis and I were taking a bath.

"I think we've been in here for too long", I said as he poured my water on my already soaked hair.

"I would agree, but I'm enjoying this position far too much."

I was on his lap straddling and facing him.

"I'm sure you do", I laughed, "But the water isn't even cold anymore."

"I'm hot enough for the both of us."

Rolling my eyes, I traced my tongue down his wet chest. Bringing his face down to mine, I leaned in for a quick kiss. But, as always, Louis had other plans. He pulled my wet body closer to him (if that was possible) covering my mouth with his. I had half a mind to have him carry me in our room where we would continue this. Those thoughts were cut off when he pulled away, leaning his forehead against mine.

"Can I talk to you about something?” he asked after a minute of silence.

I turned around, my back to his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Sure."

"You know how Jones was the one that saved us from...the incident?"

Louis obviously still hadn't forgiven himself for the attack, even though I had assured him numerous times that it wasn’t his fault.

"Yeah, I remember."

"You don't think that's a little odd that he was the one that saved us?"

"What do you mean?” I asked him, watching him as he put his hands on both sides of my waist, sitting me firmer on his lap.

"Considering my history with Jones, you don't think he would be a little reluctant to help me?"

"Well, he's a cop first, so he has to put his differences aside to help people. That being said, Jones really doesn't have a reason to be mad at you. His wife should've told you that she was married. So, that's not really your fault."

His whole body stiffened, and I do mean 'whole body', and I rolled my eyes again.

"Control yourself, Louis."

Ignoring that comment, he put his hand on my thigh.

"I need to talk you about something", he said.

"I thought you already were?"

"Something else...it's about Jones."

"What is it?"

He shifted so that I was on his right leg while that arm was still around my waist, and he brought his left to his chest.

"I didn't really tell you the whole story about me and Jones' wife."

"What's the whole story?"

"Don't be mad at me, okay?"

Getting off his lap and turning to face him, I scowled.

"No promises."

"I actually knew that his wife was married. That's kind of the whole reason I pursued her."

"What are you talking about?"

"Jones made me mad one day, he said something about my mum. So, I wanted to get back at him. His wife was one of the guards for my cell block. I sought after her for the sole purpose of sleeping with her to piss him off."

"Wait", I stood up, getting madder for the second, "You had an affair with a married woman just to get back at someone?"

"Technically, she had the affair. She's the married one, but I get your point."

"Louis!” I got out of the tub and glared at him, "You lied to me! You convinced his wife to cheat on him to piss him off!"

"It actually didn't take that much convincing. She had already taken a liking to me."

"That's not important! Jones had and still has every right to hate you! You had sex with his wife for 5 months just hoping that he found out?"

"Yeah", he looked down at the floor, ashamed.

As well he should be. I was appalled that he had done this, even more pissed that he had lied about it.

"Why?” I watched as he stood up, trying to keep my gaze above his waist and failing miserably.

I wrapped a towel around myself, obviously disappointing him as his eyes were in the same region that mine were. At this point, I didn't care.

"I was in prison, and I was bored. Sorry, babe. You keep thinking that I'm a nice person, and I'm not. This is who I am."

"Well, whoever you are, you're sleeping on the couch tonight. Don't talk to me."

I stormed out of the bathroom, slamming the door behind him. How dare him! I didn't even blame Jones for wanting to strangle him every time he saw him. I was quite tempted to do that right now. Walking into our room, I grabbed one of his t-shirts and threw it on, not bothering with underwear right now. It didn't matter. He wouldn't be sleeping anywhere near me tonight.

 I was brushing my hair, more forceful than necessary, when the door to our room opened. Louis walked in running a hand through his hair, only a towel wrapped low around his waist. I was supposed to be mad at him, and all I could focus on right now was how many steps it would take for me to get across the room, rip the towel off of him, and show him that I wasn't wearing any underwear.

"I'm not talking to you", I told him, forcing my eyes to look away.

"I know that, and I'm sorry for lying. But, in the interest of being honest, I need to tell you something else."

"Oh, you got her pregnant too?” I mocked, not really concerned with being mature right now.

"Don't be ridiculous, Princess. This is important. I haven't told anyone this."

"That doesn't sound good", I said, sitting on our bed.

"It's not."

Surprised by how blunt he was, I was kinda nervous for him to continue.

"Well then, what is it?"

He took a deep breath and took one step towards me.

"I've never killed anyone."

Ooooh, big secret coming up! What do you think Louis means by that? Does Reagan have a right to be mad at him for lying? At least they made it out of the attack safely! Well...somewhat safely! Updating on Wednesday! Enjoy! (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125 5 4
Louise and her gang are trying to rob a bank. Their new recruitment, Harriet, is something more than she expected. or Louise doesn't realise that she...
101K 1.9K 37
If two people love eachother, if they truly love eachother, then they'll figure out a way to be together through any situation. They'll toughen up an...
31.1K 1.7K 51
[Major Warning ⚠️ :- I wrote this book when i was a teen and as English isn't my first language, i wasn't that familiar with terms or words. I'll sta...
253 62 30
~~ COMPLETED STORY ~~ Ranked #3 in twists and turns Ranked #8 in triangle love Ranked #213 in one direction Natasha loved Liam by her whole heart. B...