[Un]Pretty

By WrittenDeep

My story, your story, inspiration. Love all ya! <3 More

[Un]Pretty
Confused
Boys! Beauty! Brains!... I have none
Lost with a cut on my arm
Depressed? Suicide?
The Lonely
Suicide Prevention Week
The Urge Never Goes Away

I Think It Sucks To Be Me (But... people have it worse)

80 2 2
By WrittenDeep

     I hate feeling so down and depressed one day and then BAM the next I'm all smiles, I just wanna feel the same emotion most days (preferably happy).

I was doing a project for one of my many classes and came across an article about yet another teen suicide. It's sad how quickly you can take your own life and never get it back. Yet even sadder is that they feel so depressed they resort to death to escape the pain; the bullying.

I've realize that I have issues, but I'm not dead, I'm not bullied... these kids have it worse and I acknowledge that.

      It's quite sad and it makes me tear up a little, because these teens are my age, younger, and they think death is the only option. It's not, it's not at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 17K 47
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
446K 17.7K 48
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
488K 17.2K 195
(Fan TL) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of...