My Life With You (ON HOLD)

By ayatcharis

This story is ON HOLD, I have to face the harsh reality of this world and find a job to feed myself... wish m... More

My Life With You
Prologue Part 1
Prologue Part 2
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty

Chapter twenty one

410 23 5
By ayatcharis

I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE ALREADY TIRED OF ME SAYING SORRY OF NOT UPLAODING FOR A LONG TIME AND YOU ALREADY KNOW MY REASON SO... HERE IT GOES AND I HOPE YOU LIKE  IT!!!! THANK YOU :)

Chapter 21

ALISSA GREEN

I was still cuddling with Caleb in my dream when something or someone on my side decided to start kissing my neck.

“No.” I said trying to slap it off.

I heard a chuckle and that’s when I realized that I wasn’t alone in my bed. I bolted up and saw Caleb now crunching his stomach from laughing.

“What’s so funny?” I asked him trying to look mad.

“You’re so cute.” He said after laughing. He grabbed me back to his body and gave me a morning kiss. “Good morning sunshine.

I blushed. “M-morning.” I said.

“I should go now…before your brother sees me here.” He kissed me again. “See yah later.” He said and winked again.

It’s still early in the morning and I am as red as a tomato. He jumped out of the bed, kissed Aqua and had gone to the window. I sighed when he was gone. Geez, what a great way to start the day. I stretched my back and started my daily routine.

I walked down in the kitchen with Aqua in my arms. Everybody is already having breakfast. I saw Fred giving me a weird look.

“Good morning to you too.” I told him sarcastically.

That’s when I noticed that there is a heavy air between him and Eric and I remembered what Tracie told me last night.

“Morning sis, morning favorite girl.” Unlike Fred who’s giving me a weird look, Eric greeted us normally. I think he still doesn’t know anything. Poor brother. But it’s not my story to tell.

“We’ll be late, let’s go Eric. Bye mom, dad.” I gave them both a kiss.

“Bye.” They said in unison.

“Let me take you to school.” Fred suddenly spoke up.

I furrowed my brow. “Uhm…if you haven’t noticed, it will practical if I go with Eric since we go to the same school.” I told him.

He chuckled nervously. “Well I wanted to spend with my little sister before I go back to college.” He said.

Mom, dad and Eric was confused to but was able to understand his motive.

“Well, yeah sure.” I said.

“I can bring Aqua to the day care if you want.” Eric offered.

“Yeah thanks.” I said and gave her Aqua and her things.

I got into the passenger seat of Fred’s car and we started off the road in an awkward silence.

“Uhm…”Fred started. “Did Tracie tell you anything?” He asked nervously.

“I knew it!” I blurted. “There’s something weird with you today. And you actually told me you want to spend time with me when you actually want to know something. Ha!” I told him like in –a-matter-of-fact tone.

He looked guilty. “Well I’m sorry about my lame excuse but I don’t know what to do sis.” He said desperately.

I sighed. “Well I don’t know what to do in your situation. But I want to ask you a question though…Why did you kiss her?”

He sighed too. “I don’t know…it’s just when I saw her again…everything that I felt about her before came crashing back at me.”

I raised my brow. “Felt for her? Don’t tell me you actually had feelings for her when you were a total jerk back then. You left her…remember?” I said reminding him of the things that he has done to Tracie.

“Yeah I know! That’s why this situation is so frustrating! And now she’s with my brother how complicated is that?” He asked.

“You tell me.” I muttered. We fell into silence. It seems like the ride to school is so long. I took a deep breath. “Do you love her?” I asked suddenly.

“What?” He said shocked.

I rolled my eyes. “Duh?”

“Well I don’t know about that.”

“Then what about your so called feelings that came crashing back to you?”

“I don’t know if its love or not.” He said looking truly confused.

I sighed. “If you don’t really understand your feelings…then don’t make her confused of her feelings too because you and I both know that Tracie loves Eric.” I told him frankly which is true.

He tightened the grip in the steering wheel and stepped on the breaks. I didn’t notice that we were already at school when he nodded towards the school gate.

“Thanks.” Fred mumbles not looking at me.

“I love you and you know that right?” I said.

This time he looked at me and smiled at me. “I know… and I love you too.” With that, we said our goodbyes and he drove away.

The time at school passed by rather quickly and it is now my Math class with Caleb. I was the first one in the class since my previous period is study period. Slowly, students entered the room one by one and filled the room with noise. One thing I noticed is that the three wicked witch from the West are fidgeting. Yes I know…every school has their own bitches and mine has three. I know it sucks, but as long as they don’t get in my way…I think I will compromise living with them in this society.

Caleb entered the room and everyone was in their best behavior except for the boys. They didn’t really liked him ever since the first day of school. Before Caleb could speak, the leader of witches Dorothy…Pfftt…I know, Dorothy should be the good girl in the story THE WIZARD OF OZ, but in this story she’s the witch. She went to whisper something to Caleb that made his eyebrow rose and before he could reply, she (Dorothy) went back to her seat grinning like a maniac.

That made my brows raised as well. Caleb briefly made eye contact to me and shrugged. But I didn’t buy it and remained curious.

I didn’t understand a thing about what he said about the equations and formulas that we should know so that we will get the answer. My head was focused on what happened earlier and my hands are moving on its own making some doodles in my notebook.

The bell rang signaling the end of class. I was about to talk to Caleb when I saw him being dragged out of the room by the witches. I can’t help but curse under my breath. I hate being jealous! And seeing other…not to mention filthy girls touch him like that makes my blood boil. I will kill them for that. Gosh! What’s happening to me? Before I could answer my own question, my feet moves on its own and followed them silently.  I was shocked when I saw them pushed Caleb from the door of the janitor’s closet. Damn closet.

*CALEB DANIELS*

After one of my students…tsk…I don’t know her name… damn I don’t even remember the faces of half of my students, I should start checking who my students are instead of just checking out Alissa, Damn that girl.

They pushed me at the corner of the hall where there are no people around. I’m guessing this is the janitor’s closet.

“What do you want?” I said sternly and not even trying to hide my irritation from them. “You do know that this is illegal right?”

Instead of scramming off like what I thought they would, the leader of the pack, which I don’t know the name… smirked and her minions followed. I can’t help but roll my eyes suckets.

“You know well that I don’t give a damn about that right…Caleb?” She said.

I cringed at theway she said my name from her mouth. It was so not right. It feels gross and yuck! I grimaced at her way of talking and how she can casually say my name. “It’s Mr. Daniels for you.”

She leans closer to me and her minions are at my either side. What they did next was totally unexpected. The minions held my hands up and the leader moved closer and put her mouth at mine.

Am I being raped?! Before I could register to my mind what I should do, the filthy mouth that was on mine was abruptly taken off and that’s when I saw my savior. Alissa!

She was fuming with anger that I think she can kill them right now.

“What the F*** Green!” The leader said with venom in her voice.

Alissa didn’t blink when she snapped at her. They are so dead.

Without warning Ali slapped the leader’s face left and right. The leader looked like she put on a lot of amount of blush on. And Ali was not done. Not even close. She pulled the hair of both the minions and banged their heads together that they cried in pain. Ali went back to the leader, before she could ran for her life, Ali grabbed her head and kneed her! Darn! That was so cool! It was so cool that I think I wasn’t even blinking and I was just watching them. Cat fight at its best I must say.

The minions tried to go from her back when they recovered from their banged heads but Alissa was faster than them and she kicked the first minion in the stomach and she landed on the second minion, and again they fell on the ground.

The leader’s nose was already bleeding when Ali grabbed her hair that made her face Ali.

“This is just a warning!” She was whispering her words but it was clearly a death threat from her. “Don’t ever lay your filthy hands on my man.” She said and slapped the leader’s head down that she didn’t have time to reply. I saw confusion in her face but I didn’t really care.

It was already time to pull Ali away from them before she literally kills them. She struggled at first when I grabbed her hands away from her so I used my ultimate weapon.

I kissed her…and kissed her hard that I immediately let tongue slid through her mouth. She moaned and snaked her hands around my neck and her legs around my waist. I smiled through our kiss. This woman is making me crazy, that’s for sure.

When she calmed down and finally realized what was going on…she blushed, yup she did.

“What is the meaning of this?” I heard a scratchy voice from my back. Ali glared at her but not letting go of me.

I turned around with Ali still hanging on me…which I didn’t really mind. “Well…”

“He’s mine!” Ali cut me off and snuggled me closer to her while sending death glares to the other girls.

I chuckled. She can viscously cute sometimes. This is a new side of her that find rather sexy. “That’s what she said. Sorry girls but I’m her slave and I don’t want any other master to serve.” I said and kissed my girl again.

“B-but this is illegal!” the leader said.

“Yeah but you just did that to me a while ago remember?” I said.

“But I love you Caleb!” She said desperately.

I furrowed my brows, once again from irritation on how she says my name. “It’s MR. DANIELS for YOU! And before I report this to the principal why don’t you scram.”

She was about to say something but closed her mouth. She sends death glare back to Ali as she and her minions walked limply passed us.

When they were gone, Ali let go of me and put her down but didn’t let her go.

“Wow.” I told her.

She bit her lip shyly. “I… I d-didn’t really liked it when she kissed you so…” Before she could finish explaining herself, I sealed it with a kiss, a passionate one, which she gladly accepted and kissed me back.

~~

“I didn’t know you can fight like that.” I asked her in the car as we drove back to the Rob’s day care to fetch our daughter.

She blushed. “Well… I was furious okay?” She said and folded her arms across her chest.

I chuckled. “That was one hot fight you got in there. It was so intense that I can’t even take my eyes off you.”

“HAr har laugh all you want.”

I pulled in the driveway and pulled her and put her on my lap. “I love you.”

She was clearly taken aback and let out a small scream from her throat. “I love you too.”

 ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND LIKE AND ALSO SHARE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 6.4K 24
When Alana attended her first high school party she had the most life altering experience of her life. Not only did she lose her virginity, (both par...
5.8M 93K 83
I was a normal girl. I had wonderful friends, a loving, caring boyfriend and great parents that would do anything and give anything just so I would b...
Real Love By Nelly

Teen Fiction

7.5K 105 31
Shayna had it all. She had a perfect boyfriend, great friends, and anything she wanted she had it. She can even make you crumble with a look in her e...
34.7K 902 27
The test comes back Positive. The front page of the newspaper reads: "ABANDONED! 18 Year Old Daughter of Local Drug Dealer Left Alone While Family Aw...