A Certain Serious Love Story

By Kawaaaii

:D More

A Certain Serious Love Story - To aru Majutsu no index fanfic Touma X Mikoto
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Final Chapter

Chapter 17

899 20 0
By Kawaaaii

Eventually, Touma had fallen asleep as well. Mikoto opened her eyes and noticed her entire upper body was leaning on Touma and she was still holding his arm. She blushed but noticed he was still asleep. She let go of his arm and sat back up in her chair. In front of her she noticed a flip switch. She clicked it to the side and a folding, plastic cover opened up revealing a small TV screen. She smiled as a childish thought took over her brain almost instantly. She plugged in a headphones to the arm rest and turned on the television. She flipped through the channels searching for a show about Gekota. She flew through hundreds of channels until finally she found what she was looking for. Her eyes grew bright when she saw her beloved frog character jump up and down on the television. Then the screen went dark and white letters began to fly through the screen. She yelled out loud realizing that she just missed the show.

Touma woke up to Mikoto's sudden shout.

"What are you doing, biribiri?

"*sigh, nothing. And stop calling me that name you idiot." she said with hidden tears.

"Whatever..." He began to doze off again.

Galeazzo walked out into the dining hall where he saw the pope and several other important looking people eating breakfast. He dragged his feet and stumbled a little due to his hangover. The men and women all smiled happily as they feasted on the large amounts of food. The pope sat at the very end of the table, he was talking to foreign relations officials, presidents and other religious figures. Some of the people gathered belonged to countries that were at the brink of war with each other. Galeazzo walked up to the pope's side and whispered into his ear.

"Who are these people and what is going on here?"

"Simple politics my boy. You see here, are some of the most powerful people in the world. They can easily influence the peoples of their countries to do as they say by twisting a couple of words here and there and feeding their media false information. They will be the key to our success, because there is nothing worse than having to fight against a global populace. Sure we could do it, but it would take so much more time, it's just inefficient. And most importantly, true power rules from the shadows..." Replied the pope nonchalantly. "Anyways have a seat, you ought to be starving."

Galeazzo took a seat at the table and took a spoonful of eggs and several sausages. He looked around at the very wealthy officials around him. Every single one of them knew about the pope's plan. This wasn't an operation to save the world, this was a plan of world domination...

Galeazzo slowly ate his meal and left the table.

"This is the pilot speaking. We are approaching Switzerland, we will be landing shortly. Please remain seated and fasten your seatbelts. Thank you for choosing Academy Air."

Touma snored quietly as the plane began to reach inland. The sun was shining through the window of the plane. Mikoto strapped in her seatbelt and looked over to the sleeping Touma. He sat lazily in his chair, unbuckled. She shook him, but he was in deep sleep. She touched his arm with her finger, lightly statically shocking him. He jolted up and turned to Mikoto.

"What was that for!?"

"You wouldn't wake up. C'mon, we're landing, fasten your seatbelt."

"..." Touma rubbed his head and buckled up.

The plane dipped downward and descended towards the ground.

Tsuchimikado and Styil sat in an airport cafe. They arrived earlier and were waiting for the rest of the group to arrive. Instead of his normal open green shirt attire, he sported a grey sweater and black jacket.

"There are several Catholic Churches in this area, but there is one that was ordered to be built rather fast last a couple months ago. However, its geographical location might be a little difficult to reach. Switzerland is an extremely mountainous country, to have a church built up there is extremely difficult, especially in such a short amount of time. That bastard had this thing planned for a while."

"How do you suppose we get there."

"I have a couple of ideas. One might be extremely costly, but the other is completely out of question."

"And that is...-"

"Me." Awaki, Accelerator and Worst walked into the cafe and up to their table. They pulled up some chairs and sat down. Awaki wore a red sports jacket while Accelerator wore his white snow jacket. Misaka Worst borrowed one of Yomikawa's jackets and sweat pants.

Tsuchimikado's phone rang.

"Tsuchimikado, where are you? We just landed."

"Kami~yan, how was the flight? Did you have some good quality time with your cute girlfriend?"

"Oi! I already said she's not my girlfriend!"

Mikoto blushed on the other side as Touma denied Tsuchimikado's accusations.

"Sure, sure. Whatever you say. We are in a Swiss bakery. You'll know it when you get here."

"Kind and virtuous leaders of the world, I present to you the plan that will change the world forever." Proclaimed Pietro. He danced around the courtyard in front of the many internationally important people.

"In just a couple of hours, my friends, we will be the ones to rebuild a new and beautiful world."

The numerous figures applauded and smiled amongst each other.

"A toast!" Yelled the Pope

"A toast!"

Inside the church, Galeazzo kneeled before a great cross hanging over large panels of tainted glass depicting stories of the bible.

He prayed to God, asking if what he was doing was really right. New World Order, his directions were given to him by the Pope himself, with the justifications of saving the world. He knew that the plan would end the lives of millions, but he was drilled into believing it was for the greater good. His partner, Abbondino, was easily influenced by the Pope's words. When the Pope took in Abbondino, the Vatican Church became his only home. The Pope before him took him in and raised him like a son. Abbondino trusted no one else, except the church. He listened to every word they said and trusted everything he was told. They taught him magic and told him, anyone who defies God or denies his existence is evil and must be cleansed of their sins. Galeazzo was told a similar story when he joined the church. But he was different. He listened to the church and memorized the bible, but he kept his own ideas to himself. When the new Pope came into power, he watched his actions carefully.

When he was given the mission to end the world, he accepted it. He reassured himself it was for the best and believed God was watching over him. In the end, he came back with the targets, leaving Abbondino behind.

Galeazzo clenched his fists. It all didn't make any sense. The Pope asked for the two girls and said it was for the restoration of God's might and the start of a new beginning. He said it would end the lives of all sinners and the leaders of worldly corruption, but there was the Pope when he came back, with the leaders of corruption themselves. Men and women of great wealth, some were even corrupted business owners, that hold power irresponsibly. He had been lied to.

Galeazzo made his final words addressed to God and left.

Touma and Misaka made their way to the cafe and sat by the group's table. Their large group was attracting some attention, but people just walked by.

Misaka Worst helped herself to a Cinnamon Roll and tried to force some onto Accelerator as Tsuchimikado gave out information on their plan.

"The Vatican has eyes everywhere. It will be extremely risky if we all traveled together in one group." Said Tsuchimikado.

"We'll split into groups for now." Said Styil.

Tsuchimikado pulled out a map of Switzerland and circled a certain point with a red pen.

"Gimmelwald is our destination. The Vatican has recently built a large church at this location."

"But as you can see, it will be difficult to reach. There is a very risk of avalanche and it's impossible to climb " Finished Styil.

"Kami~yan, because you cannot be teleported or transported by magic, you'll need to take a gondola up to the mountains. It takes 30 minutes, so Awaki will teleport me and Styil directly into the rural town. There aren't many establishments except some farms and that church. We'll scout the church and retrieve some intel. Accelerator, I'm assuming you can make your way up there without a problem."

Accelerator glared. Worst smiled at Mikoto wickedly causing Mikoto to back away slowly .

"Well, there isn't much time to be wasted. Let's go." Said Tsuchimikado.

After the briefing, the group split up. Touma and Mikoto went to a close clothing shop to purchase warmer clothing. Despite it being midsummer, highest temperatures in the alps would be at least 23 degrees. A sign above said the current temperatures outside was 11 degrees C or 51 degrees F.

Touma didn't have enough money so Mikoto exchanged her Yen to the Swiss currency.

Mikoto bought Touma a slick black jacket and snow gloves. She bought herself a small pink sweat jacket, fluffy ear muffs, actual pants and gloves.

They made it past the near impossible language barrier and bought the clothing. They entered the nearest bathrooms and changed into their new clothes. Touma and Mikoto both blushed when they saw each other in their new clothes.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...um..."

"yea..."

CHAPTER END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136 0 3
no.