Chapter 6

An extremely neat looking boy stood in the middle of District 17. He had dark brown hair and was dressed very orderly and carried himself in a very polite manner. He looked at his phone, and began dialing another number.

"What did he say?" Asked the voice in the phone.

"Just as we expected."

"Good, let's get started."

Running through the streets of Academy City were Kamijou Touma and Misaka Mikoto. They were headed towards his dorm room. The invaders were after Index, so the first place to check was his home. Ever since he saved her from the magicians of Neccarius and prevented them from wiping away her memory, she has been staying in Touma's house. However, since she is the holder of over 103,000 Grimories, she is still being targeted by countless magicians. This was no exception.

Mikoto and Touma reach the eight-story dorm complex that Touma lives in. They run into an elevator to quickly bring them up to his room. Mikoto looked a little bit tense. Firstly, it was an all-boys dormitory and she was the only girl there at the time. Second, she was about to enter Touma's house.

As soon as the elevator door opens, the two run out. They reach a door with a sign that states Touma's family name on it. Touma fumbles into his pocket for his key.

"Shit, where is it." He says frantically.

Mikoto sees Touma loosing it, and looks at the door.

"The door uses an electric lock right?" She asked

"Huh? Uh yea."

"Well then..."

*Zzzzzpt- click...

"THANK YOU MISAKA!" He shouted gratefully

"eeeh, heh, y-you're welcome." She said blushing.

Touma hurriedly runs into his room.

"INDEX!" he shouted

There was no answer. The room was barren and there was no sign of anybody, not even Sphynx. Oddly, everything was in order, no evidence of intruders. He entered his room and looked around.

Did they take her already?

Then he noticed a note on his refrigerator.

Touma, you never came back from school and left me here to starve to death. You didn't even leave anything in the fridge for me to eat. I've gone to Komoe-sensei's house under desperate measures.

A large sweat drop fell from Touma's head.

"So, where is she?" Questioned Mikoto taking a step into Touma's dorm room.

"She's at my teacher's house."

"Your teacher? Why is she at your teacher's house?"

"She has a reputation for taking in free-loaders..." Touma said.

"Oh..." Misaka replied still confused.

"C'mon we need to hurry. " He said grabbing Mikoto's hand.

"Eh!" She said with the sudden amount of force pulling her.

The sun was beginning to set...

Komoe Residence

"OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM-GULP~ NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM~GULP NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM~GULP"

"Sister-san, please don't eat too much so fast. You might choke or regurgitate it later!" Pleaded a short, pink haired lady.

Though she looks like a twelve year old girl, she is actually a middle aged woman who teaches at a highschool. She is roughly 135 cm tall and has a bad drinking and smoking habit, which is shown by her room littered with empty beer cans and smoked cigarettes.