Ava Krum (Victor Krum's siste...

By omega1205

Ava Krum is the Keeper of the Bulgaria Quittich team. She is part mermaid, elemental, medimorphgis, and veela... More

Quittich world cup
Going to Hogwarts
Morning
Meeting Hermiones friends.
The choosing
Training
Quiddich training
The first task
Date at Hogwarts
The big compotition and dresses
The Yule ball and kissing
Hogsmade with friends
Waking up in the hospital wing and fights and amortia
Training and new rooms and record deals
2nd task
3rd task
Hospital wing again, freaking out, big news and showing some songs
Saying goodbyes and Durmstrang
Summer concert
Dumbledore
Diagon alley
Hogwarts and weird sortings.
My new room
Defense against the dark arts hospital wings and visions
Detention and anouncments
Hospital wings and Hogsmade
Getting asked out and slaps
Christmas ball
Getting asked out and Dreams
Dumbledores army
Getting busted
The Ministry
Instagram
Dungons
Dark mark
Going to Hogwarts
REALLY Long time skip
Epilouge

Back to being best friends and walking on air

10.6K 235 84
By omega1205

I woke up and was ready to sing. I ran to the room and grabbed the electric guitar.

It was about 5 in the morning when I got to the Great hall. I transfigured a fork to a speaker.

People started coming in at 7. When everyone was there Dumbledore announced that I would be singing.

I sang the song The Coolest girl from A very Potter musical. (Look it up on YouTube. The musical is really good!) while I am singing everyone looks amazed.

When I was done I got a standing ovation. I blushed. Then I waved to the crowd. I go over to the Slytherin table to sit next to Vic. Then a blonde kid says something to me.

"You were really good up there!" He said. Then I blush. He smirks.

"Thanks." I say shyly.

Then I looked at the Hufflepuff table. Cedric looked furious. He was glaring at the blonde kid.

Then I looked over to the Gryffindor table. Harry and the twins looked mad also. Weird. Then Harry got up and left the Great hall.

I walk out of the Great hall.

"What's wrong Harry?" I asked him.

"Listen. I really want to be your friend again. I just feel so lonely without you." He said.

I ran up to hug him. "I really missed you to." I said. We hugged for about a minute.

"Did I tell you that I got a record deal." I said.

"That's great!" He said.

Then we walked back into the Great Hall. I waved to him as I walked to sit back down next to Vic. I told him that I got a record deal right after I got it.

I ate my food really fast then I grab my stuff. I run up to the seventh floor. I paced three times. The door appeared. It still amazes me.

I walk in breathing the fresh air. I sat down on the couch. I raised the guitar to my lap.

For almost a day I made some songs. Then I sent them by owl to Martha. Then I remember that I didn't workout today.

When I got to the pitch it was about 6 pm. I make the earth slightly mushy. Then I start. The air hits me in the face like a ton of bricks. I keep going.

About on the tenth lap I stop. I accio my broom from the ship. In the distance I see the broom flying to me. I put my arm in the air and close my fingers around it.

I mount my broom. I push off from the now hard ground. I fly around doing tricks. I transfigure a pebble to a quaffle. I enchant the quaffle to try to make hard goals.

I easily block every goal. To make it harder I make the wind go the other direction. It instantly gets harder. But I still easily block the goals.

When I was finished I catch the quaffle. I take the charm off of it. I decide to try to step off of my broom and walk on air.

I step out trying to make the air hold me. Luckily it does. I cautiously make another step. The air holds me. I start running around. I make stair steps out of air. I step to the ground.

I run back to the ship. I run in and run to my room. I jump into bed and snuggle up. Then I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 73 42
UNDER A RE-EDIT šŸ®āœŒļø Alex is still in the muggle world at the age of 14 under the Ministry's orders. After years of trying Albus Dumbledore gets them...
2.4K 62 29
āš”Completedāš” You're friends with Cedric Diggory and the golden trio. They help you through all your times of need, especially when everyone in the wh...
28.9K 546 19
"BUT MOTHER I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS!' 'What you want to do.... Alice don't you understand, it doesn't matter what you want . For years your father an...
200 0 33
Lisel Epstein was looking forward to watching her cousin, Viktor Krum, play in the 1994 Quidditch World Cup and was equally excited to start her next...