3rd task

Today was the day of the 3rd task. I am so nervous! I walked to the pitch for training.

When I got there the pitch was turned into a maze! I gasped. That's what the task is! I wonder what it's filled with. Now I'm really nervous.

I ran up to the castle. When I got there I sat next to Hermione. I sat without eating anything.

"You should eat something." She said.

She tried to force feed me muffin. I decline. Than Harry grabs the muffin. He try's to shove it in my face. He pushed it into my mouth. I ate it to avoid choking.

"Thanks. I needed it." I said.

"Your welcome." He said.

After breakfast was the 3rd task. We all walked down to the pitch. I am so nervous. We all gathered around Dumbledore.

"People can change in the maze. Remember that." He said.

The anounncer told us to be ready. Then he said that Harry and I were going in first.

"Ready! Set! Go!" He said.

We ran in. I looked and saw that the maze walls moved. I calmed the plants. I walked down the path. I turned and saw one of those weird animals Hagrid had.

It tried to pinch me. I shot the spell stupify at it. It fainted. I ran past it. By that point I was so scared. I walk past it to see a manticore. It tried to swipe at me. I ran past it.

Close call. I saw the glowing cup. I ran to it. As I closed my fingers around it there were two other people doing the same.

I felt like I was being pushed around. We ended up in a grave yard. I saw that Harry and Cedric were with me.

"Kill the spare." Someone said in the distance. A green jet hit Cedric in the chest.

"No!" I yelled.

I am pushed into a statue. It held me tight.

"Well hello girl. You are so beautiful. I will make you my Queen." A baby thing said.

"Stop! Stop!" I said.

The baby thing was thrown into a caldron. It's servant cut Harry.

"Stop hurting him!" I yelled.

Then he put a bone thing in the caldron. Then the servant cut off his hand. He screamed in pain. I watched in shock.

Then the caldron bubbled. Then a man jumped out. He had a white face and no nose. He had scarlet red eyes.

He walked up to me. He brushed his hand against my face. I screamed.

"Don't touch her!" Harry yelled. Then he walked over to Harry. They started talking. I couldn't hear them.

Then after about 5 minutes the statues let us go. I fell to the ground. I fell on my arm breaking it. I drag myself to cup waiting for Harry.

The weird baby man shot a spell at Harry. Luckily Harry also cast a spell. After a minute Harry had spirits around him. 

Then he made a run to the cup. We both touch it. Harry holding Cedric's lifeless arm.

Then I felt the feeling of me getting pushed around. Then we ended up back in the arena.

I was curled up on the ground. I am traumatized. The people in the crowd gasped. Vic ran up to me. He picked me up and ran me to the hospital wing.