Summer concert

This song is The Coolest Girl from AVPS. Minor swearing.

The summer was very fun for me. I have went on tours across the world. Germany, Italy, New York, China, Japan, India, Sydney, Bulgaria and many other places.

I have been singing songs like The Coolest Girl (AVPS), All Star (Smash Mouth) Believer (also Smash Mouth, Bright (Echosmith), Young Volcanoes (Fall out Boy), Bohemian rhapsody (Queen),Fairytale (Sara Bareilles) and Footloose (Kenny Loggins).

Today is the England concert. I called all of my friends and told them.

I was backstage getting ready. I put on my light blue shirt and dark jeans.

I step out on the stage. Everyone was cheering my name. I blush. I am not used to the fame yet. I saw all of my friends in the front row. When I saw Harry I blush. I developed a crush on him over the summer.

"Hello England!" I yell. The crowd cheers. "Now I will sing Fairytale."

I sing all of my songs. The crowd loves me.

"I will now sing The Coolest Girl. I love this song because it describes building up confidence." I say to the crowd.

All my dreams I'm chasing after.
They don't need all this laughter.
I take a grain of salt.
Stif up a lip
It's not there fault I'm not as hip.
Wake up kid your more than this.
I'm the smartest person that I've ever met.
So why do I allow myself to possibly forget
There's so much I know how to do so much more than all of you.
The only thing I wish I knew
Was how to make them see the girl that I can be.
Cause I am the coolest girl in the whole wide world.
I know it but can't show it at all
I am sick and tired of low not higher places where I should belong.
It's about time I prove the wrong.
Give me a shot to show what I've got
I'm a hell of a whole lot more
Then this frizzy hair
The frumpy clothes I where
Though I rock them like nobody you've seen before
Cause I am the coolest girl in the whole wide world
I'm done with choosing  (That's probably not right.) on with choosing
The coolest girl on the face of the planet
(Sorry for the swearing) the coolest bitch on earth God damn it
The coolest chick you've ever seen or heard
So you can try to break me down
Sorry that's I'm sticking around
I've thought about it and I've found
That I am the coolest girl
Yeah yea yea yeah
(Listen to the video because some of the words might be wrong.)

Everyone cheers.

"Thank you! Thank you!" I say. "Now everyone with backstage passes come back with me."

All of my friends and family follow me backstage. Backstage there are many couches and chairs. We all sit down. Harry sits by me. I blush.

"You did really great out there?" The Weasley twins said in unison. Then they glare at each other.

"Can we talk to you in private?" Hermione says.

"Sure." I respond.

The trio and I walk over to the corner of the tent.

"So what do you guys want to talk about?" I ask.

"The twins have been acting really weird. They have been glaring at each other all summer. They have been arguing about you all the time!" Ron says.

"We think they might like you." Harry says. He has a scowl on his face.

Harry's POV

"We think they might like you." I said. I scowl.

I developed feelings for Ava over the summer. Sh is so beautiful. Her personality is amazing also. She is so perfect!

Ava's POV

I didn't know they liked me. That's really weird because I think of them like brothers.

We went over to the main part of the tent. Every one was talking about my song The Coolest Girl.

"That song is amazing Ava! How did you made it?" Hermione said.

"I just wrote what I feel inside." I said.

"Well it was really cool! Now you are famous! Isn't that exciting!" George said.

"I guess. It's a little overwhelming. But I guess it is a little exciting." I answer.

When we are finished backstage we all hug. Fred and George push each other out of the way to hug me. Fred reaches me first. He hugs me than kisses me on the cheek. I blush.

I look over at Harry to see that he is glaring at Fred. Then George comes up and kisses me on the other cheek and hugs me. I blush again. Than Harry glares at him.

Harry comes up to me and hugs me.

Best concert ever!