REALLY Long time skip

Harry's POV

It is the end of the year. Right now I am hiding from the death eaters. Dumbledore dragged me along to a cave and we almost got killed.

"Avada Kadavra!" Snape says. I watch as Dumbledore falls over the railing lifelessly. A year travels down my face. I run out.

I run to the grounds. I flick a spell at Snape.

"You back-stabbing traitor!" I yell. He easily blocks my spells.

"Sectemsempra!" He yells. I block it.

"Wait. That is one of the Half-blood prince's spells." I say.

"I am the Half-blood prince." He says. I stand there in shock. He takes the opportunity to run away with Malfoy. I see that Hagrid's hut was burning down.

"Auguamenta." I say to put out the fire. Then I run out into the forest. I'm just so mad! They killed Dumbledore and they got away!

I run further and stop where it is about to be dangerous.

"Help me! Help me!" Someone to my right yells. It sounds like... AVA! I run to my right.

I see AVA locked into a titanium cell.

"Bombarda!" I yell. The cell bursts. I run and grab her.

"I missed you!" I yell. She backs up.

"Is this real. This is just a dream. I will wake up and be in that rusty cell." She says crazily.

"I'm real." I say touching her.

"Are you sure?" She asks pleading.

"Yes I am sure." I say. She runs up to me. She hugs the crap out of me.

"I missed you so much!" She yells.

"I love you." I say. She looks shocked.

"I love you to." She says.

Then our lips meet.

-------------------

Sorry it's short. This is going to be the last chapter except an epilogue.