Dumbledores army

I walk to the great hall. Hermione walks up to me.

"Hey I need to talk to you. In private." She says.

"Ok." I say.

We walk to the hall way.

"So you know how Umbridge is a bad teacher." She says.

"Ya." I say.

"Well I want to make a club so we can get our proper education. I want you to be a leader." She says.

"Ok, but why me?" I ask.

"You are really good at Defense against the dark arts." She responds.

"Well, I will do it." I say.

"Great! We will meet up at Hogsmade." She says.

"Then I will have to cancel my plans with Ryan. I will be right back." I say running into the Great hall.

I walk up to Ryan. He has a big smile on his face.

"Hey I'm going to have to take a ring check on Hogsmade." I say to him. His smile turns into a big frown.

"Oh. Ok." He says sadly.

I walk back to the hallway. Harry and Hermione are talking.

"Hey let's go to breakfast." I say.

"Sure." Harry says.

-----Time skip to the next morning-----

I get out of bed. Today was Hogsmade. I walk to the great hall. I see Hermione and walk up to her.

"We are meeting up in Hogshead." She says.

We scan our passes and walk down. We walk to the far side of Hogsmade. We walk into Hogshead. There are many people in there. It is crowded.

"Hello everyone. My name is Hermione Granger. You are all here because we all need better education." Hermione says. "Now if you want to be in the group you will sign this paper. Now Harry and Ava will be our leaders. I have made coins so that everyone will know when the meetings are. Now if you want to, sign the paper."

Everyone starts walking over to the paper. They all sign. Then everyone leaves.

----Time skip to DA meeting-----

Everyone gathers in front of my common room. I pace three times thinking about a training place. Then the door appears. People gasp.

"Welcome to the room of requirement." I announce.

"Alright! We are going to learn the disarming spell." I say. "The incantation is Expelearmas. I will demonstrate on Harry. Expelearmas!"

Harry's wand flys out of his hand to mine. Everyone claps and cheers. Then they start doing it.

I go over to a Ravenclaw. "Straighten up." I say bending him up. Then I walk over to many other guys. They are all bent forward.

"It seems that everyone got the hang of the disarming spell. So we are going to learn Accio." Harry says.

Then everyone starts and we are all doing very well. I walk to a first year who was struggling. I help him. He seems to get it.

"Ok. Now we are gong to learn the Patronus charm. The incanation is Expecto Patronum. I will demonstrate. Expecto Patronum!" A misty doe pops out of my wand. People gasp.

Then everyone starts. Most of them don't get it the first time. I walk to George. I pull his arm up. "Here. Think about something that makes you feel really good." Then a weasel pops out of his wand.

I turn to see that animals are flying around the room. "Great job everyone!" I yell. Then I turn to Harry. A stag flys out of his wand.

Wait a Stag and a Doe! That means we are soulmates!

"Alright good night everybody!" I yell.