BIGBANG Imagines and Prefrenc...

By pureyoongism

Imagines/Scenarios and Prefrences with BIGBANG. Requests are always open! More

How You Met
Where He Takes You On A Date
First Kiss
Where He Likes To Go With You
Fact Book Written About You
When He Is On Tour
Threatening Him
Matching Tattoos
His Goodnight Text To You
Watching A Movie
Seems Like It
When On Period
Menstrual Jokes
How To Sleep
Help me!
Valentine's Day Surprise
What He Does That Turns You On
How You Fall Asleep
SPECIAL: Your Age
Bigbang Interviewed About Your Relationship
Cute Things He Says To You
Shopping For You
How He Calls You
How You Call Him
He Finds Out You Read Smut About Him
Busted
Matching Lockscreen
What He Does That Turns You On
"You should be studying."
When You Are Bored
Art
His Goodnight Text To You
What He Likes To Do For You
What You Do That Annoys Him
You Annoy Him
PDA
Taking Care Of Him
You Know How I Feel
He Acts Childish
Truth Is
Where You Go On A Vacation
On Vacation
Jealous Running Man
When You're Insecure
Wedding Dresses
SNL Korea
Happy Birthday Ji!
Pickup Lines
He Proposes
Your Favorite Quote of His
Sunday Pizza Date
Things He Says That Show That He Cares About You
I missed you
What He Gets You For Your Birthday
Things You Do For Him
When He's Drunk
I've failed
Living Together
Bad Pickup Lines
He Disturbs You While Studying
I've failed pt.2
T.O.P Set of Imagines
First 'I love you'
He Gives You The Silent Treatment
Mentor pt.1
Guys, help!
He Finds Out You're Pregnant
Sickness Alarm
Midnight
18.08.1988

His Big Magazine Cover

7.6K 150 42
By pureyoongism

Imagine #18

G-Dragon:

Jiyong had a photoshoot with Soojoo for the Vogue magazine.

It was called 'the black twins' and you thought it was pretty weird.

"But Jiyong, they even polished your nails! How do you call that fashion?" You told him once the photoshoot were over and he got undressed and dressed up again.

"It's the art of the photography and the elegance the clothes give you." He tried to convince you otherwise.

"But did you like it? That they made you look like a girl? Because you were like a girl!"

"It's the way it is, jagi, I can't help it, what, should I not agree to Vogue 's proposal for me to be on their cover?" He said.

"It's not that, I'm just saying this for you. If it bothered you."

"I've worn a skirt before and make up every day. That's pretty nothing." He kissed your forehead as he wrapped his hand around your neck, leading you to his car.

You weren't against fashion. You just thought that maybe Jiyong didn't like doing this and YG forced him to do it. But since he said he doesn't mind, you hadn't any other doubts.

The magazine issue came out next month and everybody was talking about the creative cover.

You didn't make it a big deal, nor did Jiyong though. You were both used to his successful projects. This cover wasn't the first one to become resemblance of good work.

But you were very proud of your boy.

Taeyang:

You were walking down the busy street, heading home from work. As you passed by a mini market, you saw a pile of brand new magazines. On their cover was a familiar man.

You took one and looked at it. It was Taeyang 's cover for the magazine 'L' Officiel Hommes'!!!

You bought it immediately and then opened your phone to call your boyfriend. You realised you had two missed calls from his and one text: My cover comes out today ;) he said.

Back at home, you rushed in the living room, not even bothering to close the front door of the house.

You jumped on his and kissed his lips as he pick you up in the air.

"Congratulations! This is amazing!" You told him.

"You like it?" He smiled happily.

"How could I not? I'm so proud of you, Youngbae! " you said and hugged him.

To celebrate his success , you both went clubbing that night.

T.O.P:

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my GOD!!!" You struggled to exhale as you were scrolling down your Instagram, tapping the like button in all the pictures from your boyfriend's recent photoshoot that he was posting.

He, from across the living room, sitting on the couch across from yours, was smirking at your reaction.

"You like?" He asked playfully, raising an eyebrow.

You jumped off the couch, still tapping on the pictures.

"Are you kidding me? These are amazing! You did a wonderful job, the photographer must be very proud! " You couldn't get enough of the pics, of your handsome boyfriend and the art, that Seunghyun taught you to appreciate. "The pics are so artistic, this is almost innovative!"

He stood up from the couch as you rushed to him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

"We have to celebrate it." You announced from inside his hug, his arms had captured your waist.

"My treat. I know the best place." He smiled and kissed you again.

That night, Seunghyun got you out for dinner in a beautiful restaurant.

(So I re-edited T.O.P 's imagine after after a negative comment I received. I didn't mean to show the fangirl side as I was told, I just wanted to show to fantastic work that has been done in this real, recent photoshoot since I love the art of photography too. I was disappointed to read that comment but I don't blame the user that wrote it. I mean, people don't always agree in things or have the same opinion for everything. In my country, using the phrase "Oh my God" doesn't show much of fangirling, it's an expression and we use it very often without meaning to act obsessed or anything. Still, I didn't change much because personally, I liked it, even though I should have checked it again before updating it, something that I do all the time and i don't know who I missed it this time.)

Seungri:

He rushed into your bedroom with a magazine in his hands. You were lying on the bed, working on your laptop.

"JAGI! JAGI,JAGI LOOK!" He shouted enthusiastically.

"What is it,oppa?" You laughed watching him acting like a little child.

"My first photoshoot for Vogue! It came out today with the new issue!"

He handed you the magazine and you looked through it, at the boxing-inspired photoshoot of Bigbang.

"Seungri! That's super! I love it!" You cheered. "You deserve a reward, I believe!"

You lean in and kiss him and he kisses back until he stops the kiss.

"What?" You asked confused.

"That's not what I want, jagi, and you know it."

You sighed knowing what he wanted and looked at him with a 'no' face expression.

He pouted and pleaded.

"Okay okay, Seungri!" You said and he smiled. "We're having sex tonight." You gave in and he hugged you.

D

aesung:

It was a cold, winter morning were outside, shopping. As you walked by the windows of the shop, looking for a new scarf to buy, your phone rung and you saw it was your boyfriend, Daesung. You picked it up immediately.

"Hey Dae, I'm shopping right now, is there anything you want and forgot to mention it?" You asked.

"Actually, yes. Please, buy the new issue of Dazed & Confused Korea."

"Um..okay. But... why?" You asked confused, since Daesung never really read magazines.

"Just do it." He said.

For the way he said the last sentence before he hung up, you understood that he was up to something.

After a couple of hours, when you had bought everything you needed, including food, tissues and other stuff, you walked into a magazine market and searched through the piles of magazines to find Dazed.

When you did, you mouth dropped open and you rushed to pay for the item and go home as fast as you can.

That was why he wanted you to buy that magazine. He was in the cover!

"DAESUNG!" You screamed full of excitement when you entered the house.

Daesung suddenly appeared and laughed.

"So? Do you like it?" He smirked.

"It's amazing! I can't believe you didn't tell me! " You smiled, since you weren't mad for not telling you.

"It was a surprise." He opened his arms and you snuggled in to hug him.

"It's a very nice surprise." You admitted and kissed his lips.

-----------------------------------------------
Hey VIPS!

I've been writing this one for three days! I started watching 'It's okay, that's love' and I'm so addicted!

Anyway, did you guys see T.O.P's new photoshoot for Arena Homme + ? It's amazing.

If you haven't, here are the photos he posted on Instagram :

Isn't he a piece of art? I love him...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 1.1K 31
Big bang one-shot collection
129K 3.2K 41
exactly like the title;BigBang Scenarios ^-^
2K 26 6
cute lil skz imagines/scenarios 🙌🏾. (no smut)
437K 12.8K 146
You already know what's up? A book of little scenarios for all those fellow ARMY's of color. This for y'all, mah dudes. I cover things from historica...