Cliché [COMPLETE]

By Chingyonce

"Take it! Just take it!" I demanded in annoyance, springing my whole body out as I tackled Harry from behind... More

Ch. 1 - You killed him with your bible
Ch. 2 - That jawline though
Ch. 3 - You got nice orbs
Ch. 4 - Inches deep in your mom
Ch. 5 - Yes Daddy
Ch. 6 - Catch these hands
Ch. 7 - Get wrecked son
Ch. 8 - I'm his good girl
Ch. 9 - Butt sweat
Ch. 10 - Obama care
Ch. 11 - Strictly platonic
Ch. 12 - Take my virginity
Ch. 13 - John Green but horny
Ch. 14 - Nice dick
Ch. 15 - I'm a good boy
Ch. 16 - Bathe in holy water
Ch. 17 - Stripper legs
Ch. 18 - Five dollar foot long
Ch. 19 - Your vagina is cheap
Ch. 20 - Mid-dab
Ch. 21 - Vanilla boy
Ch. 22 - Eh'm a barbeh gurl
Ch. 23 - Fuck-you-up cappucino
Ch. 24 - ¡Toro toro!
Ch. 25 - Lisa's Boy
Ch. 26 - Bad boy look
Ch. 27 - Happy
Ch. 28 - Short cake
Ch. 29 - Angry make up sex
Ch. 30 - You just killed Bambi
Ch. 31 - Every kiss begins with...
Ch. 32 - Vanilla chocolate swirl
Ch. 33 - Another one
Ch. 34 - Man Period
Ch. 36 - Stop
Ch. 37 - She Dead Now
IMPORTANT
Ch. 38 - A weem-ba-wah
Ch. 39 - Thank dah lord
Trailer (ू•ᴗ•ू❁)
Ch. 40 - James Bond
Ch. 41 - Balls not Udders
Ch. 42 - Stripper Penguin
Ch. 43 - Woah Mama
Ch. 44 - Natalie's Straight
Ch. 45 - You're Adopted
Ch. 46 - First Love
Ch. 47 - Fanfic Logic
Ch. 48 - Olivia
Ch. 49 - Bad Boy
E P I L O G U E
I'm Sorry
Real Sequel is up
NOMINATED!
New Story coming this Fall 2023
Tiktok for Updates
PREORDERS FOR WHEN WE ALIGNED AVAILABLE ON AMAZON

Ch. 35 - Tampon Basket

64.2K 3.9K 14.4K
By Chingyonce

AN: I started laughing at comments where people thought Harry had a twin brother😂 Omf that would have been a damn good plot twist but nahh, I got bigger plans. It made me laugh so hard though cuz I'm giving you guys trust issues and ya'll are tryna expect the least expected it's so cute. As you guys may have noticed Niall hasn't been in this story yet, the last chapter was a man named Nigel not Niall. Niall will appear in this story soon and then it will all be clear, every character of the boys in this story is important and I'll explain all that later on. Anyways... Enjoy!

"You said you worked in a cubicle." I stated, narrowing my eyes at the brooding man at the desk as he ignored my glare and looked through a pile of papers.

"This is my cubicle-"

"In what world is this," I began, throwing my arms in the air as I gestured towards the small bar of drinks in the back of the room along with the flat screen television and endless shelves of books on the wall before looking back at him.

"A cubicle! I could straight up cart wheel in here! You can't cart wheel in cubicles." I exclaimed, lowering my voice at the end of my sentence and nearing his desk as I slammed my sign down onto the wood making Harry's head snap up to look at me.

"Calm down, you can't even do a cart wheel." He retorted, still holding that cold tone with me as I scoffed.

"Fuck you I'm gonna do a cart wheel." I told him, holding his gaze as I raised my arms in the air and took a few steps forward before going on my knees, crumpling to the floor and somersaulting instead, slamming my head against the bottom of the couch at the end.

"That wasn't even a cartwheel-"

"What is up with you? What are you even doing here in this office, in this building? You're still in college, how many jobs do you even have, what, you're a waiter, you also do your part time boxing on the streets, and then you do that whole soup kitchen thing I mean you are officially Hannah Montana on steroids to me right now." I ranted out, rubbing at my bruised head before standing to my feet to point at him.

"Lower your fucking voice." Harry snapped, straightening in his chair as he glared at me.

I opened my mouth, speaking and mouthing my sentences making him clench his fists in anger.

"What the fuck are you even saying?" He growled, looking impatient as I gave him an innocent smile.

"Oh I'm sorry, I thought you said lower your voice."

"Damn it Natalie, just let me explain alright." Harry said, running a hand through his brown hair as he tried to regain his composure.

"As you already know my parents have a great deal of wealth, especially my father who is the tycoon of the SS hotel chainline and of course he wants me to take his place soon afterwards so he's leaving me second in charge of things. I got fired at Sunny's cafe after we ditched that psycho sex crazed police officer, I still do fighting from time to time, and I don't visit the soup kitchen as often but I continue to donate my money there to support them." Harry explained, laying down all the facts as I blinked at him, trying to process all his words.

"Okay well that still doesn't explain why you're acting so different, you're treating everyone like their some piece of shit on the bottom of your shoe-"

"Natalie has it ever dawned to you that I naturally act and treat everyone like this and the only reason that you're not used to it is because you're my best friend and I treat you differently." Harry cuts me off, making my eyes widen in realization as I rubbed the side of my arm.

"No, it did not dawn on me because your mood swings are giving me some major whiplash here. 'When you are in my office and building, you will speak to me with respect', boy don't play that shit with me." I said, mocking him as I shifted my weight on one foot and placed my hands on my hips.

"I meant what I said Natalie. When I'm at work I'm different alright, I have a reputation and people listen, fear, and respect me. I am in control here just the way it should be." He stated, rising from his seat and placing his hands on the desk as we glared at eachother.

"Oh, you're at work, right, my bad, so when exactly were you going to tell me or Georgia that you're the one who's going to tear down her shop and everyone else's huh?" I spat, my temper boiling over the edge as Harry grit his teeth.

"Don't fucking look at me like that you think I want to do this!? I don't! I really don't but my dad left me in charge, even if I rejected his offer he would've done it himself. I'm trying to negotiate with him to leave Georgia's shop alone okay, I am trying so you have no fucking right to be mad at me." Harry snapped, pointing at me in irritation as I gawked at him in disbelief.

"I have no right? Are you serious- and here you were getting your boxers in a twist because of my marriage with Zayn when you pull this double life bullshit on me-"

"Don't. You don't mention your marriage with Zayn in front of me." He growled, moving around the desk as he neared me.

"Or what, you gonna look up tips on how to get better comebacks? How about you go and look up step by step procedures on how to be a decent friend!" I yelled at him and if looks could kill I'd be already five foot deep into my grave with the way Harry was glaring at me.

"Trying! You're trying! Why do I find that so hard to believe, huh? If you really wanted to try you wouldn't even get yourself involved with what your father wants-"

"Well I am Nat! I am! Nothing you say or do can change that, you always see me outside of work but this is how I am here in the industry!" He said, getting in my face as I glared up at him and held my ground.

"This is how you are? Are you serious? What, you think you could just stay on the low and act all innocent after you destroy all those shops-"

"You covered my hickies." Harry randomly noted, his eyes no longer on my face but on my neck where I had put concealer over the marks and bites.

"Yes, I wasn't gonna walk around with connect the large dots all over my skin, that isn't the point, what you need to understand is-"

"What, are you embarrassed to be with me?" Harry snapped, furrowing his brows as his jaw clenched while I retracted my head back and squinted my eyes at him in annoyance.

"Dude, chill, we were talking about the bigger picture here." I scoffed, backing away only for him to take another step forward.

"The big picture to me here is that you covered the marks I left on you, that's for everyone to see, you don't see me covering mine!"

"What are we werewolves! Who gives a fuck about the hickies when I see you prancing around your stupid office with Katy!"

"It's Kathy!" He corrected and I widen my eyes at him, giving him a look as he cleared his throat.

"My dad hired her to be my secretary, not me." He explained, lowering his voice as I shook my head.

"I don't care, I just want to know why you would turn your back on your friends like this." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"They are not my friends they're yours! It shouldn't be my fucking problem!"

"Okay what about me! You know they're my friends and I'm your best friend, you know how much I care for them and those shops!" I stated, my breathing heavy as he ran a hand through his hair in frustration.

"You can't even begin to understand how many people are willing to pay and help to make a hotel in that location. No one cares about those shops except you." Harry said, his words cutting through me as my jaw dropped before his green eyes widened in realization.

"No, Natalie I didn't mean it like that-"

"Except me... right. Because I'm just one person, my opinion shouldn't matter. Harry you're my best friend, and if you cared about something I would always stand by your side and fight for it because you're opinion and how you feel matters to me." I explained, my voice cold and stern as his cheeks flushed and a look of guilt washed over his features.

"Natalie you know I didn't mean it that way, I'm sorry." Harry apologized, reaching out for my hand until I grabbed his wrist to stop him.

"Don't touch me." I said, looking straight into his eyes before I pushed his hand away and walked out of his office.

"Natalie come on! Don't fucking walk away from me, we're not done here!" Harry yelled after me, making all the workers stop their actions to gawk at us as I ignored him and headed for the elevator.

"The shops will be demolished by the end of this week!" He announced from the end of the hall, knowing that would catch my attention as I froze and slowly turned to glare at him.

"You know what Harry, I will do everything in my power to make sure you don't destroy those people's source of living so you can go and kiss my black ass!" I yelled back, making everyone gasp as I flipped him off before walking into the elevator, leaving Harry to stand in the middle of the hallway, gaping at me in shock, his face flushed with rage.

++

Harry was wearing an expensive looking suit, looking absolutely ridiculous with the yellow hard hat on his head as he drove the bulldozer in front of me.

"It's been two weeks Natalie! We are tearing these shops down whether you're chained to it or not this time!" He yelled over the war of the engine as I leaned against the front doors of Georgia's tattoo shop, the metal chains digging into my skin as I held my ground.

That's right, I chained myself to the damn shop.

"Go ahead dumbass! Wouldn't be the first time your bitch ass is pounding into me!" I shot back, my arms pressed flat against the building as Harry's eyes widened at my words while the construction crew let out a low whistles.

"You annoying fucking pest!" Harry cursed, slamming his hand down on the bull dozer before aggressively taking out the key from the ignition, letting the machine roll to a stop a few inches away from me and the shop before he got off.

"That's not what you were saying two weeks ago in your cabin." I snorted as he neared me, slamming both of his hands on the building behind me, his arms caging me in as he glared down at me.

"You are really pissing me off." He said in a low growl, narrowing his eyes at me as I held his glare.

"You don't think I'm pissed. I can't believe you're actually still trying to go through with this! I thought you were my best friend! If you don't care about how I feel at least care about the handful of lives who will have to live off the streets when you take away their source of living!" I yelled in his face, my voice just as harsh as his as his breathing became ragged.

"Do you not hear yourself right now!? You sound like a fucking pre-schooler!" Harry snapped, the vein in his neck prominent as I held my emotionless expression.

"I don't fucking care, I've managed to come back here two weeks in a row and I'll continue to do just that." I promised him, making him back away from me as he took in a deep breath and rubbed his face in frustration.

"Sir, should I tell everyone to go home again?" One of the construction workers asked, already knowing fully well what Harry will say next as I offered him a smile.

"Fuck! Fine, everyone go home, we're not doing it today!" Harry announced, his loud voice overpowering all the drilling and conversations of the crew members before everyone let out tired sighs and slowly cleared the area.

"Here we go again..." One of them murmured, making Harry turn his head to glare at them causing them to immediatly shut up as they hurried away.

"Nice seeing you again boys." I smiled, greeting the same employees who would break my chains and escort me out of the area as they both rolled their eyes at me.

"No." Harry suddenly snapped, making both men freeze at my sides as I sent him a confused look.

"I'll take care of her this time." He said, lowering his voice as his intense eyes met mine.

++

"Natalie just get in my fucking office!" Harry demanded, holding me by my ankles trying to drag me into his office as I clung onto one of the cubicles at the side while the employees watched us in awe.

"No! I am not going in there! I told you I don't want to fucking talk to you!" I screamed at him, still gripping onto the side of someone's cubicle from the floor in desperation as he tugged at my legs.

"Will you stop being so fucking difficult!"

"No!"

"I swear Natalie if you don't listen to me-"

"No!" I repeated, screwing my eyes shut as Harry gave me one hard pull at my legs making me lose my grip on the cubicle, letting Harry drag me through the hall by my ankle while I screamed.

I reached out to a potted plant in the hallway, wrapping my arms around the ceramic bin, dragging it along with me.

"Natalie let go of the fern." Harry demanded from above me.

"No."

"God damn it what will it take for you to just listen and get your ass in my office!" He exclaimed, still holding onto my ankle as I glared up at him.

"I'll go into your office if you cancel the demolition." I offered with a serious expression.

"Not happening." He snapped, gritting his teeth as I rolled my eyes.

"Then I'm not going!"

"Natalie!"

"No!"

"Will you just-"

"No!"

"I've got a box of newly imported milk chocolate truffles from Germany today. They're in my office right now, do you want some?" Harry suddenly asked, changing his tone as he looked down at me while I blinked in surprise.

"There are all different kinds of truffles too, I've got raspberry filled and there's coffee powdered ones as well.. I know how much you like those." He tempted me as I pressed the side of my face against the potted plant, trying to block him out.

"I don't- I don't care." I stuttered, letting out a frustrated huff, my body tensing when I felt the pad of Harry's fingers trace small comforting circles over the skin of my ankle.

"There's truffles with cookie dough flavored filling inside." Harry sang under his breath, his voice melodic and smooth as I let go of the plant and crossed my arms over my chest.

He smiled down at me before he proceeded to walk and drag my body until we were inside his office.

I stood to my feet, remaining silent as I took a seat in front of his large desk while Harry locked the door behind us.

"You can't just keep interrupting the reconstruction and demolition like this. You could seriously get hurt Nat." Harry sighed, anxiously running a hand through his brown hair before he took his seat in front of me, the large dark wooden desk separating the both of us.

"You also can't just send one of my employees to give me this while I'm in a meeting." He growled, the anger now coming back to his face as he brought out the basket of tampons I had sent him a few days ago.

"Really Nat, tampons!" Harry snapped, grabbing a handful of them as he shook them in front of my face for emphasis before he tossed them back inside the woven basket in annoyance.

"You kept acting like a little bitch so I thought you might've needed them more than me." I simply stated, keeping my arms crossed over my chest as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"You think you're so funny and clever, oh look at me, I'm Natalie, I love and care for so many people oh I am such a good person!" Harry mocked, rolling his eyes in exasperation before he opened one of the drawers from his desk, taking out a brown velvet rectangular shaped box of chocolates as he slid it towards me.

I leaned forward, looking at the box on the table to find a yellow sticky note on it, with the words Save for Nat scribbled on it.

Harry followed my gaze, his eyes widening before he quickly reached out and yanked the sticky note off the box, mumbling under his breath as his cheeks flushed a deep red and he crumpled the paper in his hand.

"I was going to give it to you later but you wouldn't get in my fucking office." Harry said, avoiding my gaze as he rested his elbow on the arm of his leather chair.

I didn't answer him, I was too busy opening the box with an excited smile on my face, my nose immediatly greeted with the scent of extravagent chocolate truffles as I grabbed one in my hand.

"I knew you'd like them." Harry said, making me look up to find him staring at me intently, just watching with a small dimpled smile on his face as I continued to chew.

"Why did you want to bring me here." I said through a mouthfull of chocolate, cutting to the chase as Harry cleared his throat.

"I- well I-"

"I haven't even told Georgia, Carlos, and Bernie that you're behind this. They still don't even know."

"I know, thank you, I just-"

"I'm just gonna keep interrupting you because you've been annoying the shit out of me lately so-"

"Natalie I miss you." Harry blurted out, his words cutting my sentence short as I looked up from the box of chocolates in my hand, my cheeks filled with truffles as I gaped at him in shock.

Harry was staring right at me, a nervous look on his flawless face as he bit his lip and rubbed the back of his neck before he shifted in his seat.

"You've been avoiding me for two weeks." He commented under his breath, a look of desperation washing over his green eyes as I swallowed my food.

"You've been avoiding me too." I pointed out, wiping at my lips before I put the half eaten box of chocolates down onto the table.

"I know, I know and I don't want to anymore. I really do miss you, I miss hanging out and joking around with you." He said, looking down and playing with the bottom of his suit jacket as I frowned.

A moment of silence fell upon us as Harry continued to avoid my gaze while I bit my lip, letting out a tired sigh.

I opened my mouth, ready to tell him I missed him just as well, even more until there was a knock at the door.

"What! I'm busy! Katy I told you not to interrupt me today!" Harry snapped, straightening in his seat as he glared at the door.

"It's Kathy." I told him.

"Same thing." Harry shrugged, sending me a smile as I rolled my eyes at him, shaking my head.

"Sorry Mr. Styles," Kathy came in, immediatly becoming visibly irritated at the sight of me in Harry's office as she cleared her throat.

"Your father's here." She informed and as if on cue a tall middle aged man with salt and peppered hair strode in, dressed in an expensive looking armani suit as he smiled at his son.

"Dad, what are you doing here." Harry said, his question sounding more like a demand as he stood up from his seat, his slightly panicked green eyes darting between me and his father as I leaned back in my chair.

"I heard you canceled the demolition of the shops... again." His father claimed, looking displeased before his eyes fell down to me.

"Who's this." He said, his eyes never leaving mine as Harry walked over to my side.

"Nice to meet you man, I'm the girl who took your son's virgin-" I began before Harry slapped his large hand over my mouth, using his other free hand to grab my arm and pull me up from my seat.

"She's the girl who does all my grocery shopping, yeah, she got me virgin oil last time but now that I think about it, I'm craving for some fruit." Harry said through gritted teeth, his hand still over my mouth as he forced a smile and ushered me out of the office while Kathy smirked at me.

"Why don't you go and get me some apples or something." Harry ordered making me push his hand away from my face to give him a look as Kathy giggled.

"The both of you need to leave." Harry said, turning his attention to Kathy making her blush before he followed his order and hurried out of the room while Harry pushed me out.

He didn't say another word before he closed the door in my face, leaving Kathy and I out in the hallways as I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"Harry, I know her. She's one of those protesters trying to protect the shop isn't she." I heard Harry's father remark from the other side of the closed door.

"She's no one. I told you, I'm not associating myself with any of them." Harry's voice reassured as my heart dropped to my stomach.

"How sad." Kathy pouted, feigning pity before she flipped her hair and walked away with a chuckle.

I don't know how long I stared at that door, or just stayed out in the hallway, fisting the fabric of my shirt and biting my lip before I shook my head and walked away, wondering whatever happened to my sweet vanilla boy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.8K 104
"Harry." I glare. "Violet." He smirks. - He had those tempting green eyes patched with a smirk and she wore a glare with the sweetest heart. She wa...
7.5K 254 35
"Leave me alone, I made it clear that I don't ever wanna see you again!" She yelled in my face, tears dripping from her eyes unto her beautiful skin...
2.4M 59.1K 38
#1 in Thriller /15-05-18/ "I want her", he says in a deep voice, causing me to shiver. His hair and eyes are the same color as the sky at night and h...
10.6K 375 19
He slowly crept towards me, blocking any pathway of escape. "Elle," he breathed in that husky voice of his, "I want you to want me." "You're not as i...