Fight to the Finish

Por emma10811

When a teenage girl can see the future, she sees a war coming and there's no way of escape. She loses her fam... Más

Sophia the Great
Moving forward
The Plan
Game time
Hot Air Balloon Ride
Leavin' Lily
The Real Michael
C.A.P.C {Chaldiean Army Prison Camp}
Into the camp
Reunited
The Escape
Mama and the Siblings
Plan B
Change of mind
11 prisoners and 4 guards
The Argument

Sing about me

13 2 1
Por emma10811

Papa- Thank you Ms.Claire.

Aunt Claire- You're welcome sir.

The Wynoskis thank Aunt Claire as well and went their separate way.

5 minutes later......

Papa- Sophia I've been doing some thinking. If your happy here in New Lonon you can live here. Even though it means being away from us,I understand. Your getting older.

Sophia- Papa, your saying I can stay in New Lonon?

Papa- Whatever makes you happy sunshine even though it means we're apart. Your mother and I will find somewhere for the rest of the family to stay. We'll move to Kelpstead and try to settle in there. I hear they have a great service for less fortunate families. Later I can try to find a job. We will grow little by little.

Sophia- Oh thank you so so so much Pop! I won't let you down. I'll call everyday. I promise. Before you go there's something I have to tell you.

Papa and Mama in unison

What is it?

Sophia- I've been saving up money to buy a new car for some time now. About 3 years. I think you should have it. It should be 40,000 dollars by now. This money will help you start a life in Kelpstead.

Mama- Sophia you didn't have too! Please keep it.

Sophia- No. I can't. How can I be living the "Good Life" while my family isn't? I've lived that life for 3 years already and now its your turn.

Papa- We love you very much Sophia. We'll try to visit you from time to time. We can never lose connection.

Sophia- I also want to do 1 more thing. Take my car. Its a little old but still in GREAT condition. My friends can help take me wherever I need to go. Right guys?

Oliver- Of course.

Ruby- Not a problem.

Anne- Anytime.

Sonia-No questions asked.

Me-I'll be fine dad.

Papa- This is so so so overwhelming! I just can't believe what's happening right now. Thank you Soie.

Mama- I'm so speechless! Thank you Sophia.

Me- I guess its time to say goodbye.

Mama- Yes it is.

Papa- See you soon Sophia.

Mama- We will meet again my daughter.

Me- We will meet again.

Seguir leyendo