The Memories [ Book 1 ] // ja...

By -stylinson75

Relationships end but memories last forever. © -stylinson75 More

1| The Accident
2| Good Memories \\ A Flash Back \\
3| Another Day Without You
4| When They Met \\ A Flash Back \\
5| Your Goodbye Isn't Needed
6| Her Abusive Boyfriend \\ A Flash Back \\
7| Sleepless Nights
8| Already Taken \\ A Flash Back \\
9| A Big Mistake
10| I'm Sorry \\ A Flash Back \\
11| Regret
12| Lets Start Over | Part 1 \\ A Flash Back \\
13| Don't Wake Me UP!
15| Lily of the valley
16| Now that I've found You.. \\ A Flashback \\
17| You're baby, she's mine.
18 | So amazing..\\ A Flashback \\

14| Lets Start Over | Part 2 \\ A Flash Back \\

328 17 0
By -stylinson75

Vote and comment!

Flash Back...

~~~~

After Brianna left the mall with Craig, all she could think about was how badly hurt Jacob must of been and how he must of been angry at her. But it's not her fault, Brianna did try to warn him earlier before they got to the mall. She wanted to stay with Jacob but she knew better but she also had a plan up her sleeve. When they got to the apartment Brianna was crying her eye's out and it was starting to annoying Craig because she was crying the whole car ride.

"Shut up! shut the fuck up Bri! God damn!" he screamed at her with his fist balled, Brianna quietly sob and sat on the couch. Trying to calm down and ease her breathing.

"I've realized something about you , Brianna." Craig said standing in front of her, she looked at him through her palms still crying. "I think you enjoy my tough love, you may cry and moan in pain but i think you might actually love me putting my hand on you.." Craig sarcastically laughed.

"Craig, i swear to you, when i got there he was already there. This wasn't nothing planned" Brianna semi yelled. "And of course i don't like you putting your hands on me, i'm not a child"

"It's not about you being there with him, its that i thought you wanted this to work ? you don't seem to care anymore..." his voice suddenly got low, Craig sighed and sat next to Brianna on the couch.

"I do want this to work...." she whispered softly. We all know that's a lie. Deep down Bri wanted to break up with Craig and run off with Jacob, she's just trying to build up the courage to do that.

"Oh really now?" Craig said sarcastically "If you were serious about this you would of told him to leave you alone" he gritted raising his hand to hit her but she caught it in time.

"No Craig!" she yelled, squeezing his wrist. Looking at him with the most hateful eyes, almost scaring Craig.

"Excuse me?" he said, voice almost cracking, looking at her hand around his wrist then back at her face.

"I said no Craig! I've had enough of this" she yelled again, this time she yelled with more confidence. Suddenly her common sense kicked in, Brianna stood up in Craig's face with an angry look. letting go of his wrist "I'm sick of this Craig, I'm sick and tired of you, the abuse, the arguments and everything!" she cried but not because she was scared, she was crying tears of joy, because she was getting all her anger out, she was finally having a voice for her self. "I want this relationship to be over, there's no point in trying to start over when your ass gets jealous every time i breath in another guys air Craig, there's no use in starting over when all you do is put your hands on me."

"From what i saw you were breathing more than his air so don't play innocent Brianna" his voice was trembling because he was so shocked at Brianna. "I told you, i put my hands on you because that's the only way i know to keep you scared of me... scared enough so you'd be too scared to leave." They were face to face, noses touching

"Why would you want me to be scared Craig ? if you love me and treat me right then i'd be too scared to loose you because i love what we have but i don't wanna be scared to loose you because you hit me." Brianna backed away from Craig a little, wiping her tears. "I want this to be over Craig, i can't take this anymore. It's not safe for me to be with you... and you know this"

"So your breaking up with me?" Craig scoffed.

"Yes Craig it's over" she walked into the bedroom and started packing her things, happily.

"Ok...leave then" he yelled "Leave then, don't bring your cheating ass back here either cause if you do.... i'm gon' kill you this time and that gay ass nigga you like so much" he yelled smartly, she walked to the bedroom door giving him a smirk.

"At least he know how to make love to me unlike you Craig" she laughed walking back into the bedroom "At least he ain't gotta beg and beat me for it"

"Whatever Brianna, your pussy is lose anyway" Craig scoffed, that comment hurt his ego.

"And your dick is small... so what?!" She screamed

"Yeah but yet you still be on it" she walked up to him and slapped him across his face, he was being disrespectful and Brianna had enough.

"You force me to." She said staring right in his eyes, Craig swallowed the lump in his throat.

For the first time he was a little scared of her, too scared to stop her from leaving because he never saw her defend herself and he doesn't really know how to react or what to do.

So he watched her walk out the door... for the first and last time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day after a few more arguments, Brianna packed most of her clothes and left. Still in shock that Craig let her leave and that she actually had the balls to.

She headed straight to Jacob's house, remembering when Jessie gave her his address. She was worried about him and she's hopping that his injuries weren't that serious. Brianna knows Craig is really strong and she her self has been to the hospital many times before with broken bones.

Jacob on the other hand was sick of it, he was sick of having to sneak around with Brianna without Craig knowing and when Craig knew his life was in danger, he made a self note to break off whatever it is he and Brianna had off. He was gonna tell her if she can't break up with him then they can't be together. He didn't want to but that's whats best for both of them, if he keeps seeing her then Craig will keep hitting her and if he stops seeing her, possibility her and Craig's relationship would get better or she'll finally be able to break it off with him. Obviously Jacob would be heart broken if she stays with Craig but he prefers that than a broken nose.

He was sitting in his couch while Tina helped clean him up, she felt bad for Jacob. She wish he'd see that she's what he needs and not Brianna.

Brianna knocked on Jacob's door with her bags in her hand, when his door opened it wasn't him it was Tina. They shared a glare before Tina spoke.

"You got some nerve showing up here?" Tina said looking her up and down.

"Look whatever, is Jacob here?" Brianna asked not in the mood for her attitude.

"Yeah.." Tina said reluctantly.

"Who is it T?" Jacob yelled from inside, Brianna's heart started racing when she heard his voice.

"I don't know" Tina lied giving Brianna the side eye, Tina knew damn well who this girl standing in front of her was.

"Tell him it's Brianna"

"It's Brianna" Tina smirked.

"Don't let her in" Jacob yelled quickly.

"He said_"

"I'm not deaf, now excuse me" Brianna pushed pass Tina and walked inside the house but Tina grabbed her hand.

"Excuse me but_" Brianna pulled back her arm gathering all her strength and punched Tina right in her nose, some how knocking her out cold, her body fell to the floor instantly, Brianna brushed her self off walking into the living room where Jacob was. She placed her bags on the floor.

"Is she gone?" Jacob asked thinking it was Tina "Good cause i can't_" he paused when he saw Brianna standing in front of him with anger in her eye's, he jumped out of his seat but squealed in pain from his stomach and sat back down.

"Why didn't you want to let me in?" Brianna asked in a chocked up tone "You left me for he-her?" Jacob gave her a disgusted look and shook his head

"For your information she's my best friend, she's like a sister to me" he stated "And me and you aren't together so i didn't leave you for anyone...she was helping me clean up the mess your boy friend made. Dude fucked up my nose and busted my god damn lip, you better tell him this isn't over. "

"Jacob_"

"I'm not finished yet Bria, just listen" he said calmly "I don't like what has been happening every since me and you got together" he sighed "I did some thinking and if we just stop seeing each other your relationship would be so much better" he nodded "I don't want to do it but it can't keep fighting some dude whose stronger than me, i prefer a broken heart then a broken nose"

"Jacob i broke up with Craig"

"You did?" he widen his eyes.

"Yes, so we could be together" she sighed.

"Wait hold up...you broke up with him to be with me?" Jacob leaned forward in his seat.

"Yes"

"Why?"

"Because you treat me better and i love you" a tear fell down his cheek "i love the feeling i get when ever i'm around you, i feel safe and i know that you'll never hurt me the way he does"

"I love you too" Jacob whispered "But...i don't trust you"

"What?! Why?!"

"Because, look what happened at the mall, what if he suddenly decided he wants you back or what if all this is just to trick me" We could say Jacob is just scared of Craig... a little.

"Jacob are you serious right now, I packed my shit so i could stay here with you, i broke up with his ass i even stood up to him for once in my life, Do you know how dangerous it is for me to be raising my voice at his crazy ass?"

Brianna took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

"I'm in love with you and i'm risking whatever to be with you, to better my life and get away from that abusive asshole."

Suddenly they both heard groaning coming from behind Brianna, they looked in the direction where the noise was coming from and saw Tina. She had her hand over her nose.

"Tina what happened?!" Jacob asked worriedly.

"That bitch.... god dammit" She went into the kitchen and got some tissue and came back out, glaring Brianna. However Jacob was confused.

"Huh? what happened ?" Jacob demanded.

"She punched me when i tried to stop her from walking in here!" Tina yelled "Just like you asked"

"Brianna why?"

"She was being rude so i put that bitch in her place" Brianna growled "She grabbed my arm, i got scared so i punched her. It's just a reflex" Brianna sarcastically said, rolling her eyes. Jacob however was pissed.

"What you need to do is take out that anger on Craig and not innocent people" Jacob argued "Bet if Craig grabbed your arm you would of behaved" Tina started to giggle under her breath, making Brianna glare at her.

"Seriously Jacob, keep whatever you have to say to yourself." Brianna folded her arms.

"So ?! you don't put your hands on someone like that! it's not fair" Jacob was angry and stressed, he didn't mean to yell at Brianna like that.

"But_ You know what?" Brianna laughed sarcastically picking up her bags "Whatever, i'm gonna get a hotel and crash there till i find someone who truly loves me and trust me and is willing to take care of me" she ran out the house with out giving Jacob a chance to stop her. He sighed and dealt with Tina before he decided to look for Brianna even though he wasn't in shape to. His ribs hurt and he was tired.

--

Hope you enjoyed loves!

Vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 59 20
This is a story where 5 friends get to open up for hot boy band Mindless Behavior and live their dream. But what happens when a deep dark secret that...
239K 8.8K 41
Jacob is a poor teenager taking care of his two younger sisters. His mom is an alcoholic and doesn't help at all. His brother is just as much help as...
15.5K 423 34
What Would Your Life Be If You Lived With Mindless Behavior?
368K 7.9K 85
This is a Mindless Behavior epidemic. These sultry, lust-filled imagines will blow your mind.