Cliché [COMPLETE]

By Chingyonce

"Take it! Just take it!" I demanded in annoyance, springing my whole body out as I tackled Harry from behind... More

Ch. 1 - You killed him with your bible
Ch. 2 - That jawline though
Ch. 3 - You got nice orbs
Ch. 4 - Inches deep in your mom
Ch. 5 - Yes Daddy
Ch. 6 - Catch these hands
Ch. 7 - Get wrecked son
Ch. 8 - I'm his good girl
Ch. 9 - Butt sweat
Ch. 10 - Obama care
Ch. 11 - Strictly platonic
Ch. 12 - Take my virginity
Ch. 13 - John Green but horny
Ch. 14 - Nice dick
Ch. 15 - I'm a good boy
Ch. 16 - Bathe in holy water
Ch. 17 - Stripper legs
Ch. 18 - Five dollar foot long
Ch. 19 - Your vagina is cheap
Ch. 20 - Mid-dab
Ch. 21 - Vanilla boy
Ch. 22 - Eh'm a barbeh gurl
Ch. 23 - Fuck-you-up cappucino
Ch. 24 - ¡Toro toro!
Ch. 25 - Lisa's Boy
Ch. 26 - Bad boy look
Ch. 27 - Happy
Ch. 28 - Short cake
Ch. 29 - Angry make up sex
Ch. 30 - You just killed Bambi
Ch. 31 - Every kiss begins with...
Ch. 32 - Vanilla chocolate swirl
Ch. 33 - Another one
Ch. 35 - Tampon Basket
Ch. 36 - Stop
Ch. 37 - She Dead Now
IMPORTANT
Ch. 38 - A weem-ba-wah
Ch. 39 - Thank dah lord
Trailer (ू•ᴗ•ू❁)
Ch. 40 - James Bond
Ch. 41 - Balls not Udders
Ch. 42 - Stripper Penguin
Ch. 43 - Woah Mama
Ch. 44 - Natalie's Straight
Ch. 45 - You're Adopted
Ch. 46 - First Love
Ch. 47 - Fanfic Logic
Ch. 48 - Olivia
Ch. 49 - Bad Boy
E P I L O G U E
I'm Sorry
Real Sequel is up
NOMINATED!
New Story coming this Fall 2023
Tiktok for Updates
PREORDERS FOR WHEN WE ALIGNED AVAILABLE ON AMAZON

Ch. 34 - Man Period

94.8K 3.9K 17.1K
By Chingyonce

I rubbed at my eyes, my whole body sore and aching as I raised my head from the cushions on the floor, wondering why I felt such a heavy weight on my chest only to find Harry's head rested against it, his naked body sprawled over mine and his bare legs tangled with mine under the blankets as his muscular arms wrapped around my waist in a possesive manner.

I inhaled a sharp breath at the beautiful sight in front of me, lowering my head back down as I closed my eyes and mouthed a 'thank you' towards the ceiling before looking back at Harry in admiration as I ran my fingers through his tossled brown hair making him smile in his sleep.

I tried to roll away from under him but his grip around my waist only tightened before I heard him let out a small groan of disapproval.

"Shhh...." I hushed, running my hands through his hair again making his body relax immediatly as I ever so slowly pried his arms away from me, moving his head off my stomach last and placing it on one of the pillows on the floor.

I then grabbed another blanket from the floor, wrapping it around myself while I took in a deep breath and stood to my feet with wobbly knees, trying to support myself with the arm of the couch.

Alright alright, not a bad start.

"Ha, not even sore." I said with a snort.

I smiled, taking another step and immediatly falling face first to the floor, my legs giving way feeling like a mush of jelly as my whole body ached.

"Look what you did to me...." I whisper screamed as I turned my head to look back at Harry who was still sleeping soundly on the thousand dollar rug in front of the fireplace, wrapped in a blanket with an innocent smile on his face which was far from how he looked last night on top of me.

I was supposed to top but I couldn't even complain after the seventh round.

That's right, just like Beyonće had sang, we be all night on that rug until the fire in the fireplace itself died down over night.

The energizer bunny got nothing on that boy's stamina I'll tell you that much.

I blew a strand of my frizzy dark hair away from my face, knowing walking was already out of the question as I clutched the blanket to my chest and started to crawl to the bathroom down the hall.

"Dick so good I can't even walk." I said to myself, laughing through the pain still on the floor before my laughter turned into dramatic wheezing and I rested my face against the wood floor to catch my breath.

I finally reached the bathroom, hoisting myself up by grabbing onto the rim of the sink before I was finally back on my feet.

"Phew, okay we good?" I panted out, looking down at my shaking legs before they became stable and sturdy once again as I nodded in approval.

"We good." I confirmed, pursing my lips as I grabbed one of the new toothbrushes Harry and I had left in a cup on the bathroom sink last night along with the mini toothpaste before brushing my teeth.

There was no way in hell I was greeting my boy with morning breath.

I blinked in surprise, gawking at my reflection while brushing my teeth as I studied all the hickies and marks all over the skin of my neck and shoulders.

I lifted the blanket off myself a bit, looking down to my exposed chest to find even more hickies.

Woah.

The thought of what happened last night made me smile as I spit into the sink and rinsed my mouth.

I took Harry's virginity.

Me.

Let's just let that sink in.

I squealed silently to myself, clutching the blanket against my body as I hopped side to side and danced a bit in the bathroom with a stupid grin on my face.

The fact that he trusted me enough to be his first, that he wanted me to be the one he lost it to.

I was his first, his second, his third and however many times we did it last night but wow was I happy to just be with him and hold him in my arms all night.

I peeked my head out the bathroom, the blanket now on my head covering my whole body while I continued to brush my teeth with my free hand only to find Harry awake, one of his elbows propping him up from the rug as he brushed his teeth with his own toothbrush and met my gaze.

"I left a toothbrush and toothpaste in a cup on the mantle for myself. I wasn't gonna kiss you with morning breath." Harry explained through the toothpaste in his mouth with a shrug as we stared at eachother from across the room.

"Ayeee same..." I smiled, making Harry let out a raspy "ayeee" as we both snapped our fingers before pointing at one another from across the room with our toothbrushes still in our mouths.

"I need to spit." I announced, shuffling back into the bathroom to do just that as I heard him gargle in the living room.

"That's not what you were saying last night." I heard Harry comment before I wiped my mouth and poked my head out the door to give him a look.

"Boy don't play I didn't even give you any head last night." I said, narrowing my eyes at him as a lazy smirk spread across his face, showing his prominent dimples as he put his toothbrush back in the styrafoam cup besides him before grabbing a bottled water.

"Come back here on the floor then, we still got time." Harry half joked, taking a drink of his water before I widened my eyes and pointed at him.

"You really need to lay off the viagra." I stated, holding the blanket around me as I made my way over to him, looking for our clothes on the floor as he smiled up at me.

"Why are your legs shaking?" Harry asked, sitting himself up with a blanket over his crotch as he nodded his head and gestured towards my wobbling knees.

"Ohp, here we go." I said, losing all feeling in my lower body once again, almost crashing to the floor until Harry shot up to his feet, catching me in his arms.

"I'm okay! I'm okay!" I laughed nervously, still holding onto his shoulders for support as I playfully patted his face.

"Is something wrong? Are you hurt?" Harry asked in concern, his eyes trailing down to my lower area underneath my blanket as I straightened my posture, my hands out in front of me to balance myself.

"Oh no yeah, I'm good, I just have these times where I like, lose feeling in my legs because of all the rounds we did last night but other than that..." I trailed off, raising the blanket as we both looked down at my legs that were now stable.

"Other than that I'm fine." I finished with a smile, continuing to look for my clothes at the floor as Harry sent me a guilty look.

"I'm sorry, I should've, fuck I usually have better control and I don't really have that high of a stamina but-"

"Don't sweat it man, it's fine. If anything I should be thanking you althought I was supposed to be on top last night." I reminded him, sending him a look before I picked up Harry's sweats from the ground, tossing it to him as he bit his lip and watched me.

"Sorry about that. I'm sorry, uh.. does it- does it hurt?" Harry gulped, putting his sweatpants on as I picked up my bra and shirt from the carpet.

"What, my vagina? I mean it's pretty beat but I think it'll make it." I informed him, making Harry blush with a look of relief in his eyes before he averted his gaze from mine and looked down at the clothes on the floor.

"Dude..." I laughed out, nudging his arm with my elbow and raising my pointer finger to point at the pile of small ripped foil packets on the floor in front of the carpet making Harry laugh along with me before we both high fived eachother.

"Natalie, thanks for taking my virginity." He suddenly said, holding my boy shorts from his pointer finger as he handed it to me while I gave him his boxers.

"Anytime man, what are friends for." I said with a teasing smile making him look at me with a knowing smirk before he grabbed my wrist, tugging me towards his body before I felt his soft warm lips press against mine as we dropped the clothes to the floor.

I would totally be bothered at the fact that I'll have to bend over and pick the clothes back up again but when you're kissing Harry, nothing else in the world really matters.

He kept me against his body, one arm holding me still by the waist as his other hand carressed my face while he held me in a passionate kiss making me almost lose my breath with his slightly open mouth against mine.

"What time is it?" I asked, breaking away from his lips to trace the pad of my fingers across his marked skin, my eyes observing the soft pink and red hickies on his neck and chest making Harry's body shudder slightly at my touch as he took in a shakey breath.

A slow smile spread across his face before he darted his tongue out to wet his lower lip and leaned forward to whisper in my ear.

"Time for you to get a watch-"

"Move bitch I'll look at the time myself." I said with a smile, playfully pushing him to the side as he laughed knowing I was absolutely done with all his jokes.

Last night he would either whisper the dirtiest things in my ear or puns and knock knock jokes.

There was no in between.

Oh wait, there were the dirty jokes but those were just as bad as well.

Yet... I couldn't help but love every second of it.

"Wow, it's almost one." I said, grabbing Harry's phone off the floor to check the time before I unlocked his passcode to look up if there were such things as anti-viagra for Harry as a joke.

"There's still some left over food from the staff buffet yesterday. We can eat breakfast then hit the showers and I can lend you some clean boxers and clothes-" Harry's sentence was cut off by my choked gasp as I slapped my hand over my mouth, gawking down at his phone in shock at his search history as I tried to stiffle my laugh before we made eye contact.

My brown eyes wide and filled with amusement as his dark green ones narrowed with caution.

"Natalie..." Harry began, nearing me with a suspicious look on his face as I backed away, shaking my head rapidly as I laughed into my mouth.

"You looked up how to find a girl's g-spot." I squeaked out, my voice high pitched to stop myself from laughing as a look of mortification washed over Harry's features.

His whole face flushed a deep red, his eyes widening in shock and embarrassment before his jaw went slack.

"Natalie give me my phone." He demanded in a low menacing tone before he took a few steps forward only making me back away as I clutched onto the blanket around my body still holding onto his phone.

"Wait just let me read the first few tips!" I reasoned with a smile as I continued to back away while he neared me.

"Nat I swear if you don't give it back..." Harry warned, gritting his teeth in irritation as he glared at me while I smirked.

"The first step to find a girl's g-spot is-" I read out loud, my voice echoing throughout the cabin, immediatly running away laughing as Harry yelled my name and chased after me.

"When I get my fucking hands on you..." He threatened when I ran into the kitchen as he followed close behind me, the island counter the only thing between us as we both darted back and forth trying to fake our runs.

"What, you gonna find my g-spot again?" I snorted, immediatly regretting my words when I saw the darkened look in Harry's eyes as he smirked.

"Is that a challenge baby?" He quirked, raising his brow at me before I widened my eyes and shook my head while pointing at him.

"No! Bad horny man! My vagina needs repairing after last night! That is most definitely not a challenge." I reiterated, wrapping the blanket around me like a cloak before I placed Harry's phone on the counter and slid it to him as a sign of truce making him laugh.

"Alright alright, I'll let you go don't worry about it." Harry smirked, taking his phone and slipping it into the pocket of his sweats before he backed away, raising his hands up in surrender as I narrowed my eyes at him and took a step forward around the counter, trying to maneuver my way across the kitchen to pass Harry.

"Sike! You're fucking dead for making fun of me!" Harry said, grabbing my body right when I was in front of him as I screamed, kicking my legs as he lifted me, the blanket almost falling off my bare body.

I was already preparing to be slammed to the floor for us to wrestle or him to give me a noogie on my head but my struggling stopped when I felt Harry's warm lips press against my cheek, pecking the side of my face before he brought his hand to the blanket that was slipping off my shoulders, tugging it back up to cover my chest.

I turned my head to look at him, raising my brow as he rested his chin on my shoulder, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind as his brown hair tickled my face.

"I love zee vay we are jus lookin in zeachothers eyez like dees." I said, trying to mimick a french accent as Harry laughed, hiding his face in the crook of my neck, the tips of his ears flushing a soft pink before the phone in his sweats rang.

Harry broke away with a sigh, taking his cell out, frowning down at the screen before he handed it out for me.

"It's Carlos."

++

After taking a shower and grabbing a snack, Harry and I had departed since I had to meet up with my friends and Harry had to go back to his dad to give him the wedding rings from the cabin.

I was wearing one of Harry's flannels and sweatpants he had loaned me while driving one of his luxurious sport cars that was parked in the cabin's garage into town, parking the car in front of the large glass skyscraper when I spotted Carlos, Bernie, and Georgia along with other familiar faces outside the front doors, holding onto large protest signs.

"I'm here! I'm here!" I said, waving my hands in the air as the three ran towards me with relieved smiles before I grabbed Georgia and pulled her into a hug.

"Chica where've you been, we've all been calling you, hitting your hot line bling." Carlos said, holding his sign on his shoulder as Bernie turned to Carlos, holding his own sign against his belly.

"Ugh can you not." Bernie said, playing with his gauges, narrowing his eyes down at Carlos in annoyance.

"I know, I'm sorry. Is it really true?" I asked, already knowing the answer as I held Georgia by her shoulders while she sent me a hopeless look.

"The SS industry's going to take the tattoo shop down, everything. The whole strip of stores will be gone and they're going to be replacing it with one of their damn hotels." Georgia said in a distressed tone, furrowing her brows as Bernie, Carlos, and I exchanged looks.

"That's ridiculous, they already have so many hotels here and nation wide, they can't just-"

"They will and they are." Georgia cut me off, her voice strained as she looked down at her feet.

"I heard the boss' son of the hotel chain is the one in charge of this whole thing, we've been protesting out here all day and he hasn't even acknowledged us, all he's been doing is sending the police to try and control us." Georgia informed with a defeated look.

"Everyone has given up at this point." Bernie choked out, puckering his lip out as he played with the end of his ginger beard while his eyes began to water.

"Man are you crying? Seriosly, don't cry, crying is for -is for pussies man." Carlos said, his voice cracking in the end as Georgia playfully rolled her eyes at the two, trying to smile as the guys both tried to wipe at their eyes behind her.

"No, we're not giving up. This asshole boss has to notice us sooner or later." I tell them, determination clear in my voice as I grabbed Carlos' large protest sign, squinting my eyes in exasperation when I read the back of his sign.

"You seriously put your number on the back of your 'We Will Fight For Our Shops' sign?" I scoffed as he quickly grabbed it back, his attention caught by a young office worker in a tight pencil skirt walking by in her red heels.

"Aye mami!" Carlos called, whistling before he flipped his sign to show his number as he pointed at himself while following after the poor woman like a stray puppy.

"See what I have to deal with." Georgia scoffed, rubbing her forehead in frustration as she maintained her smile.

"Yeah, Carlos is just naturally inconsiderate-"

"Bernie I know you've been passing save the baby seal fliers to people who pass by." Georgia laughed as Bernie blushed a deep red, shrinking a bit even though he was at least five times bigger and taller than Georgia and I put together.

"M'sorry, the seals are sending their love though." Bernie reassured, placing his large beefy hand over Georgia's shoulder making her send him a smile.

"We are going to get this protest hyped." I promised the two of them, grabbing Georgia's protest sign along with the mega phone in her hand as I made my way to the crowd of protesters who were slumped against the building with gloomy faces.

I felt my heart break a bit more when I realized I knew all of them, they were all of the owners of the small stores near Georgia's tattoo shops along with their families, a few children holding their own signs trying to help their struggling parents.

These may just be random small expendable gas station shops the SS industry wants to take down for their hotel but to these people it's their life and source of earning to support their family.

To me that was definitely something worth fighting for.

"We are just getting started people! There is no way in hell we are going to let some rich tycoon take down what we have been working for our whole lives! Okay, we are not giving up!" I announced through the megaphone, standing on the steps of the SS building in front of the front doors as I overlooked the tired protesters who stared at me with blank expressions.

"Now who's with me!?" I shouted, catching the attention of other bystanders as the protesters continued to stay quiet.

Bernie let out an awkward cough.

I brought the megaphone down, closing my eyes and pinching the bridge of my nose in frustration before looking back up again.

"If you guys act all hyped I'll buy everyone drinks." I said in exasperation as Carlos ran back to the crowd at the sound of my announcement, a red hand mark on his face as he held up his sign still showing his number with a smile.

"Hear that! Free drinks on Nat!" Carlos cheered as all the protesters came back to life, their postures straightening as excited grins appeared on their faces and they all brought their signs up, cheering as well.

"What do we want!?" I shouted through the megaphone.

"Our stores!" The crowd cried in unison.

"When do we want it!?"

"Now!"

It continued on that way for at least fifteen minutes of me screaming my lungs out and the crowd of protesters yelling along with me in front of the building until a man in a suit and police officers approached us.

"The second head of SS industry wants to see the person in charge of this protest." Informed the small man when he arrived in front of the crowd, making everyone immediatly quiet down and lower their signs as we all exhanged looks of disbelief.

"Of course! That's Geor-"

"It's Natalie!" Everyone including Georgia, Carlos, and Bernie claimed before they pointed at me making my jaw drop as I turned to gawk at the crowd.

"Oh hell no, I don't think so-"

Georgia pulls me to the side, her eyes desperate but now hopeful as she looks at me.

"Natalie please, you're the one who got the protest going again and you're the one who didn't give up when everyone else did. You're one of the strongest people I know and I know you'll hold your ground better than any of us." She pleaded with me, making me look between her and all the other protesters and store owners who were staring at me with hopeful expressions, depending on me.

"Okay." I breathed, trying to maintain my collected demeanor before I gave her a reassuring nod, clutching the sign and megaphone to my chest as I followed the man inside the large glass building.

If my friends thought I was going to make some big difference in meeting up with one of the boss' who ran the SS hotel chainline they had another thing coming because all I was doing was sitting in the lounge area waiting to see the guy.

On the other hand I started to chat with the secretary in the front and she was more than friendly.

"He's the boss' son but I think his office is even bigger than his father's. He's quite the looker as well, very handsome but he's well..." She explained, gesturing me to lean forward more so she could whisper in my ear.

"He is a huge asshole." She informed, lowering her voice before she turned her head from side to side to check the surroundings.

"Guess the guys needs to learn to chill out more." I shrugged with a smile, making her giggle as she nodded before the same small uptight man who brought me into the building approached us.

"Cindy get back to work." He demanded, making the secretary flush before she looked back down at her computer and tried to busy herself.

"You." He sneered, narrowing his beady eyes at me as he looked at my baggy clothes in obvious disgust.

"Yes me." I smiled.

"The boss' son has changed his mind, he has more important people he needs to see so I suggest you leave." He explains in a haughty tone as I widened my eyes in pure outrage.

"Change his mind? Change his mind!?" I repeated, raising my voice as the people in the lounge area started to stare.

"I have been waiting here for hours and this bitch thinks he can just change his mind. More important people my ass." I exclaimed, pushing passed the man and into the hallway as I marched to the head office.

"Miss you are not allowed to go in there! Security!" The small man squealed as I ignored him and opened the door, letting hit slam against the wall as I strode in, clutching onto my large sign and megaphone.

"Listen man, I don't know what your problem is but me and so many others down there have been waiting patiently." I said, my temper rising as I spotted a tall lean man with sandy blonde hair near a large desk, one hand tucked in the pocket of his pants and the other holding a mug of coffee as he stared out the window looking down at the crowd of tired protesters.

"I can see that... you must be one of them yes?" He asked, not even acknowleding my presence as he continued to calmly stare out the window.

"No, I just like holding large protest signs and screaming through megaphones in my free time. I don't appreciate you asking to see one of us just so you can give us false hope and send us away." I explained, still irritated as the man walked over to his large desk, placing his mug down before taking a seat in the large luxurious looking leather chair.

"I'm sorry but it's out of my hands." He claimed, finally meeting my eyes as he rested his elbows on the desk and leaned forward.

"What do you mean it's out of your hands, you're in charge, you got the big desk and armani suit." I reasoned, geturing towards his clothes before he laughed.

"No, I'm serious. It really is out of my hands, I'm not the main boss here I just bring the coffee. Plus, this suit is a rental." He told me, readjustting his tie as he stood up from the chair.

"Then if you're not the one who wanted me here... who is-"

"I can't believe they're still out there. Don't they know when to give up?" A familiar british voice emanated from the entrance behind me, making my whole body stiffen as the blonde man paled.

"I know, it's pathetic." A female voice laughed, making me cringe as the blonde man straightened his posture.

"Nigel, what the fuck are you doing in my office? Who the fuck is she? I told you I didn't want to see anyone today-"

I turned around to meet Harry's intense harsh green eyes, causing him to choke on the rest of his sentence when he saw my face, his jaw going slack as the brunette woman in a tight red blouse and black pencil skirt narrowed her eyes at me.

He was now wearing an expensive looking black suit, similar to the one he wore yesterday at the firm as I eyed him from across the room.

"S-sorry sir, I was just bringing in your coffee and-"

"Fuck off Nigel and get out of my office." Harry snapped, his gaze flickering to the man behind me before he looked back at me.

"Why can't you just tell him to leave nicely. That was rude." I told him once Nigel fleed the room, knowing there was much more that I needed to adress but I found myself caught up on how much of an asshole Harry was acting.

"It's my office, I'll speak to people in any way I want." Harry explained, his tone cold as he walked over to his desk, his eyes never leaving mine as he readjusted the cuffs on his wrists and took a seat.

"Remember me." The brunette smirked, crossing her arms over her chest as she glared down at me.

I blinked at her.

"Yeah, yeah of course I do...." I trailed off, knowing her face looked familiar.

I've seen her somewhere I just can't put my finger on it.

"Are you serious. Don't tell me you forgot." She scoffed, actually looking quite offended as I stayed silent and studied her face.

"Remember, I was Lisa's co-worker."

I continued to stare at her.

"The one who fought with you at the mall." She said, raising her voice and losing her temper as she grit her teeth in irritation.

"I'm sorry man.. there's just like so many characters coming in and out I kind of lose track-"

"I'm the one who made you confess your feelings for Harry when he was behind you!" She shrieked, clenching her fists at her side as the realization hit me.

"Ohhhhh.... Katy..." I smiled, nodding my head as her face flushed with rage.

"It's Kathy!"

"Oh girl, that was my second guess." I reassured her, raising my brows and shrugging before Harry cleared his throat.

"Just know that while you're out there holding your cute little signs, I was in here helping Mr. Styles get ready, since I am his secretary after all." She boasted, arching her neatly plucked brow at me as she smirked.

"Nice." I nodded.

She blinked, obviously caught off gaurd as she tried to regain her composure.

"You can leave now Kathy." He ordered, glaring at her from his desk as she straightened her posture, her lips pressed in a tight line as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Of course Mr. Styles." She nodded, sending him a flirtacious smile before glaring at me as she left the room, closing the door behind her.

I looked at Harry, wondering if he was the same guy I had left at the cabin this morning as he leaned back in his seat and glared at me, the hickies I had left on him still clear on his tan neck as he rolled his sleeves.

"When you are in my office and building you will speak to me with respect." Harry said, his eyes boring into mine as I held back the urge to scoff.

"Do I make myself clear." He reiterated, his voice a low growl as I continued to stare at him in disbelief.

"You're on your man period aren't you."

AN: This chapter is just to set everything up for the chaos ahead. The calm before the storm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 1.3K 53
" Addison, I swear its not what it looks like." " To me, it seems like you like me." I feel stupid for letting Addison know that I like her. ~~~ Or i...
156K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...
2.4M 59.1K 38
#1 in Thriller /15-05-18/ "I want her", he says in a deep voice, causing me to shiver. His hair and eyes are the same color as the sky at night and h...
5.5K 88 29
He catches my chin in his warm hand. "I bet...you want me to kiss you right now." "H-Harry...?" I wanted him to kiss me...I wanted his lips on mine. ...