Taming Lies (A Tom Hiddleston...

By Chelsea_Rena

"Love blinds you. One minute you're on top of the world with everything in the palm of your hand - and the ne... More

one: truth be told
{meeting the demi-god}
two: behind his eyes tell my story
{coincidental}
three: anniversary of birth
{slow movements}
four: uneasy arrangements
{room service}
five: past becomes present
{rabbits and engagement rings}
six: the memory effect
{improvements}
seven: not exactly a fairytale reunion
eight: step one, we need to talk
nine: true confessions
ten: deep symphonies
eleven: heart of glass
twelve: red
thirteen: time to decide
fourteen: fears and phobias, forever and always
fifteen: the interview from hell
sixteen: child's play
seventeen: calls at two a.m.
eighteen: time for change
nineteen: dancing on each others toes
twenty: yours truly
twenty one: caesar salad & superheroes
twenty two: reassuring hugs
twenty three: my lips are sealed
twenty four: a little party never killed nobody
twenty five : not just any dinner
twenty six: surprise, surprise!
twenty seven : like father like son
twenty eight: those three words

{ prologue }

25.1K 346 26
By Chelsea_Rena

{prologue}

"Do you Avery Fay Morrison, take Tom to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

I stared into his luscious blue eyes, our fingers entwined as we faced each other before the altar. His mop-like hair was tossed perfectly and styled flawlessly, the curls standing out at the ends. I nodded without hesitation, "I do."

"Do you Thomas William Hiddleston, take Avery to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?"

His eyes flickered to our hands knotted together and then stared me back in the eyes, "I do."

Tom pulled out the golden ring from his chest pocket hidden on his suit, and grabbed my hand with placidness, slipping it onto my finger. I admired the golden ring, miniature diamonds dotted around it with beautiful engraving looping in and out, "With this ring, I thee wed. With my body, I thee worship, with my heart, I thee cherish, would all that I am, I give unto you, would all that I have, I share with you. From this day until forever done."

I managed a smile, the tears trickling down my cheeks. The crowd swooned and I laughed, Tom pulling me close. He separated from me and our gazes connected, "You alright, love?" He whispered.

"Perfect..." I breathed, grinning like a Cheshire cat. The officiant gave the nod of approval, "And now, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. Thomas, You may kiss the bride." Tom lassoed a hand around my waist and drew me close to his chest, bending down and cupping his lips over mine. It was a slow, passionate kiss and the crowd cheered for us, clapping intensely.

The officiant smiled and waited for us to withdraw. He then stood between us and gazed over the crowd, "Family and Friends, Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Thomas and Avery Hiddleston!"

I couldn't bare it. I switched off the television and screamed in agony, running over to the tape deck. I quickly ejected the tape and threw it down to the ground, the black box exploding into millions of pieces. I collapsed to the ground and buried my face into the palms of my hands.

If only I knew what I was getting myself into that day...

{UPDATE}

There is a teaser trailer to your right!

Ok, continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 631 113
Emily Visser, 21, leaves Switzerland to move to London for a few months to try to put her life back together. She meets Tom Hiddleston, 40 years old...
340K 11.7K 38
After losing her sister in a car accident, 25 year old Jessica Blackwell is broken, lost, and guarded. One man may the the only person to change all...
278K 7.9K 52
First loss and first love are two very different things. Two things which Amber Lawley never saw coming. By the flick of a switch her whole life was...
53.4K 1.4K 55
Kate Reynolds, a scatter brained artist, has just dropped out of Stanford University at age 25, and has moved to London, England, trying to find her...